The Four Pillars

Started by VonXeno, 15-07-2017

VonXeno

The Four Pillars are the most well recognized factions within Almustadt. Though they're all lumped together, these factions are not necessarily aligned with eachother.

The Crimson Lion Knights

This is the regular, dedicated army of Almustadt. In a country full of mercenaries, the Crimson Lion Knights must be held to the highest standard of military readiness. The Knights mostly act as a peacekeeping force within the capital, maintaining good standings with all other factions and providing work for independent mercenaries.

The Crimson Lion Knights are led by General Yohlmund Wors.

The Ironhand Guard

The Ironhand Guard is considered the most prominent mercenary group in Almustadt. They hold great influence other many smaller mercenary factions, and its own members are known to take any contract that many others would not. The Guard is the unit most commonly sent to other nations as a commissioned force, raking in large sums of revenue for itself and the country through taxes.

The Ironhand Guard is led by Captain Brahg Khyr.

The Shroud of Silent Autumn

The Shroud of Silent Autumn is a rather peculiar faction. Normally, to be considered useful in Almustadt, you must be a warrior of the highest caliber. But this group gets by with the gathering of intelligence. The Shroud became popular for the uncanny abilities of its members to scout, spy, steal, and gather as much information as possible before a mission was started. This intelligence has saved countless lives, cementing the Shroud's place among the rest.

The Shroud of Silent Autumn is led by Avenna.

The Scions of the Winter Sun

Another oddity among the factions are the Scions of the Winter Sun. Normally, magic is looked down upon; usually it's considered a way for weaklings to fight. So, how a group of mages has earned the respect of other factions would be quite the mystery. But the Scions, while practitioners of magic, are also disciplined and dedicated warriors. The Scion's fighting style revolves around the enchanting and mastery of their weapons; honing both the body and the mind. Their specialty lies in combat against monsters and other magic wielders, and most beast hunting contracts are given to them.

The Scions of the Winter Sun are currently not recruiting, nor do they currently have a leader.
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

CAMaera

Boy I see you making that magic faction have a name affiliated with snow and/or ice

I know you're trying to bait me.

I WON'T DO IT VON

LAST TIME DIDN'T GO SO WELL

(really like the variety in factions though. But where's the nature-y one? It's like a staple for hgn terraria.)

JoJo

Quote from: CAMaera on 16-07-2017
Boy I see you making that magic faction have a name affiliated with snow and/or ice

I WON'T DO IT VON

(really like the variety in factions though. But where's the nature-y one? It's like a staple for hgn terraria.)
I'm pretty sure the Shroud is the naturey one.
IF IT CAN CRAWL, IT CAN BRAWL

VonXeno

Quote from: CAMaera on 16-07-2017

I WON'T DO IT VON

DO IT.
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.