General Rant. Another Sad day for our hard work.

Started by Silver Knight, 04-04-2011

Tom

Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

eroticduck

You should shed your xenophobia and let me help script. One man can only do so much, Last.Exile.

Recreas

Oh yea let the person that minges on her own application mess around with the script, brilliant idea.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Pink!

Quote from: eroticduck on 10-04-2011
You should shed your xenophobia and let me help script. One man can only do so much, Last.Exile.

Molly, not even I would trust you with the server's scripts.

For various reasons, I'm not at HGN much any more.
I'll see you all around, though, some time...

eroticduck

Quote from: Pink! on 10-04-2011

Molly, not even I would trust you with the server's scripts.

You're lucky you're so cute, or otherwise I'd have to smack your Australian ass all the way back to the Outback.

Recreas

I'd love to flame over America, but let's not do that and seriously continue on this post without flaming.

And Exile is right to keep his script to himself, he worked pretty hard on it and even though the chances are small it's still possible that you could suddenly betray him and take the script for your own.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

eroticduck

Yeah. Okay.

I'll use it for my non-existent community.

Paintcheck

Yeah. Okay.

It's happened about 8 times before so I don't think anyone would be surprised if it happened again.

eroticduck

Quote from: Paintcheck on 10-04-2011
Yeah. Okay.

It's happened about 8 times before so I don't think anyone would be surprised if it happened again.

I care about this community, and if that means clocking hours for it, then so be it.

Ragolution

Yeah. Okay.

I care about this community, and if that means clocking hours for it, then so be it.

jaik

once actually
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Plunger

Quote from: Ragolution on 10-04-2011
Yeah. Okay.

Oh god, demotivational, cat, stupid grammar? I didn't think one post could ruin an entire thread, but it did.

Paintcheck

Quote from: Jake on 10-04-2011

once actually

Apparently you don't know the definition of "hyperbole".

deluxulous

Agera