Fallout RP Roy admin abuse

Started by gamerhead, 21-03-2011

gamerhead

Hello, Today I was playing on the Fallout RP and there was a collective at the gas station by the spawn he asked me for caps I said I had none. So when I said I had none he said caps and I like you or I kill you and then he said well if you have no caps you are a waste of air so i did /me walks away slowly and he did /me points gun at him walking  away then i did /me runs away and he started just started shooting after i waited for a reply so i stopped and pulled out the starting gun I got and did /me points gun and fires back and he did /me fires also. So long story short i killed him and took his guns then he got on a different char and came back and started shooting for no reason and then an admin came and said drop the weapons you looted or die and I told him we RP'd it out and that I should keep the guns and stuff I stole. So he just kills me and tells the other guy to get on his other char and take his weapons back so what i was reporting is Roy for admin abuse on me.  Thanks for your time GamerHead

|HGN-FOTO| 2077 STEAM_0:1:15198467 <--Roy

I can also post logs if you want.:) thanks Roy for the RDM

jaik

Your attempt to kill him was "/me takes out gun and shoots you in the head", so you didn't even give him time to react and just STKed him.
Then I asked you to politely drop the items you looted, however you lied. The only way to get the items you unfairly possessed was killing you.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

gamerhead

Look at the logs my attempt was /me takes out gun and shoots at him and I waited then he said /me fires back I can post them if you would like.

jaik

Quote from: gamerhead on 21-03-2011
Look at the logs my attempt was /me takes out gun and shoots at him and I waited then he said /me fires back I can post them if you would like.

You can't take out a weapon and shoot him at the same time. He fired back, however you didn't react to that and simply killed him and looted his body as quickly as possible.

gamerhead

I took it out because he was shooting at me before.

jaik

Quote from: gamerhead on 21-03-2011
I took it out because he was shooting at me before.

It doesn't excuse you from going on a rampage and killing him.

gamerhead

I didn't go on a rampage at all and today you kicked me after killing one of my chars I came back on a different one and tried to RP. Admin Abuse much? Then you proceed to ban me from the server for e-drama? And say permban will be discussed? I was RPing with the person after you told me to.

Here are the logs:

Bielecki

You need to post the logs.

Romka

Roy also has no idea what powergaming is, he is unfit to be an admin.

Here is proof:

jaik

Quote from: Romka on 21-03-2011

Here is proof:

How's that powergaming?

Bielecki

Post the RP logs if you can Gamerhead, I can't make out much from the aftermath.

Khorn

Are you playing as 'Korey Yearly'?

It says that Mr. Yearly un-holstered a pistol and began firing it at a Belinda.

All in one /me action. Belinda took a shot and then fired back at Mr. Yearly, point blank.

Then a ban.

The other two photos show nothing but an argument.

gamerhead

Sorry Bie I didn't have time to take those. :'(

Frostee

Quote from: Romka on 21-03-2011

Here is proof:

I don't see any powergaming at all here, so what the hell are you smoking. And just to clarify what powergaming is: Specificly Roleplaying Servers, it means to have "Super Powers" Or to do somthing In game that you cannot do In real life.

Paintcheck

I don't see power gaming in what you posted Romka but the text is tiny so it's hard to read. The only /me I see there is

"/me fires at your back"

which is not powergaming. I also question your ability to yell at people for powergaming after you DM'd Ralazo and "hacked" the Enclave door in 5 seconds.

gamerhead

Admin please close its been worked out.

Thanks.