Posting for Banned Forum Users.

Started by Blake.H, 01-01-2011

Blake.H

Forum Users,

Do not post on behalf of BANNED forum Users*, doing so will get you a Forum Strike and a Temp ban on the forums.

You have been warned,
Forum Moderation Team.

*This does not apply to unban request.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Tom

Turkey was not, Plunger cannot access the forums due to some funny Internet issues, He is not banned
Plunger is not banned from the forums that is all
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Aresty

Very strange Blake. As soon Plunger posted something offensive to you, you add this rule.

Tom

Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Cutch

Quote from: Aresty on 01-01-2011
Very strange Blake. As soon Plunger posted something offensive to you, you add this rule.
I think Blake is trying a Stalin move by assuming that by silencing dislike, he will win. Unfortunately, we shan't be silenced!

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Steven :D

Turkey

Quote from: Steven :D on 01-01-2011
Indeed
1.    Post Whor
A post whore is somebody who posts mostly meaningless messages consisting of one word or just emoticons. They have an unsaid ability to magically appear in any thread at any given time to add crucial arguements to the debate at hand. These said crucial arguements include ground-breaking conjectures such as "what,","indeed","oh," or a curiously little smilie who is blue, and yet neither happy nor sad.

Aresty

Turkey you are post whoring too.. each time I see Steven comment, your right behind the corner to bitch about it in an useless manner.

Khorn

Whenever you see a Turkey's post, its half the time about someone post whoring.

Turkey

Aresty Your from a different country.

Bucky

Are we just noticing this is the only reason he has 1045 posts? I joined what? A week or two after him and I only have 300 some posts, we all know Turkey post whores, we just don't care as much because he does it in a more "discrete" manner...

Pawx

Quote from: Bucky on 01-01-2011
Are we just noticing this is the only reason he has 1045 posts? I joined what? A week or two after him and I only have 300 some posts, we all know Turkey post whores, we just don't care as much because he does it in a more "discrete" manner...

Leave the kid alone, he just wants attention, since he doesn't get any at home.

Turkey

Quote from: Pawx on 01-01-2011
Quote from: Bucky on 01-01-2011

Leave the kid alone, he just wants attention, since he doesn't get any at home.

Ya. This. :(

Also, Read the topic, Then read what your posting. Darp

Tom

On that note get on topic
Oh boy.

Ravanger

Might as well Pop, lock and drop this thread.

lolKieck

I don't see why Blake made up this rule.
Shouldn't he discuss it with Silver first if he didn't ?
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Mrtasker

I for one enjoy post whoring

Seth Gecko - Freedomer

Tom

Only exile can lock/do shit with the NW notifications soooo yeah
Oh boy.

Aresty

You can post but not lock ? What the fuuuuuuck

Turkey

Quote from: Aresty on 02-01-2011
You can post but not lock ? What the fuuuuuuck
Welcome to Network Notifications thread

Plunger

So I heard Blake thought I was banned so I wanted to drop by this thread, and show him how totally not banned I am. Problem Blake?