|HGN| HyperGaming Network Member Application Thread

Started by Silver Knight, 14-09-2008

Locke

Denied\/Accepted The applications. I am not the only one with moderator, these need to be checked daily, admins.

jaik

Gaming Name:Jake
Games You Play:Garry's Mod,Team Fortress 2,Counter-Strike:Source
Servers You Play:SRP.
Previous Clan/group History:HGN
Why you'd like to join:Because I want to re-join HGN,since I started playing SRP again.

Accepted.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Spawnmax

Gaming Name: Spawnmax
Games You Play:Oh god here we go,
Strategy:
Red alert 3
Command and conquer 3
Homeworld
Homeworld cataclysm
Homeworld 2
Ground Control 2.
FPS:
Mass effect 2
halo
halo 2
halo 3
halo 3 odst
modern warfare 2
crysis
crysis warhead
crysis wars
Battlefeild series (ALL)
Gears of war 2
Most of call of duty series except the first
Fallout 3
CSS
Shattered horizon
L4D
Borderlands
All stalker games
GMOD
Racing:
Forza 3
Dirt 2
Dirt 1
-----------------------------------------------------
Servers You Play:Most of hgn's and thats it.
Previous Clan/group History:Building pigs of fire,Gmod.
Why you'd like to join: I play hgn servers so often i figured i'd join the clan. It also has nice people. :D

Accepted.

Duranblackraven

Gaming Name: Duran Blackraven
Games You Play: (oh god here we go...)Sacred 2, Dawn of War, C&C, STALKER, All Half-Life, Gmod(For SRP and such), BattleField, Fallout3, UT Classic - UT3, Hellgate, Postal1 - 2, Sins, Mechwarrior, Starcraft, Duke Nukem 3d, and helluva lot more I won't waste space on.
Servers You Play: SRP, TnB, Soldiers of the Wasteland Build.
Previous Clan/group History: Clan Wolf, Soldiers of the Wasteland, alot more.
Why you'd like to join: I've already donated to the server, and I plan to more in the future. I've been playing on SRP for alittle over a month and I enjoy it, and I enjoy some of the community. Thought it was about time I replaced a tag in my name for a more live community. :P

Accepted.

WeaponfChoice

Gaming Name: XWeaponOfChoice
Games You Play: HL2, Gmod, Killing Floor, Starcraft, Warcraft, GTA IV, Company Of Heroes, Empire Total War, CSS, L4D.
Servers You Play: |HGN| SRP, Used to play a lot of Dark RP (It is yucky now :P)
Previous Clan/group History: Super admin of a Gmod Dark RP.
Why you'd like to join: I love the SRP and I would like to get to know everyone even more.

Accepted.

KaiZal

Gaming Name
Games You Play: Garry's mod, STALKER: Call of Pripyat, STALKER: Clearsky, AA3, C:SS, Zombie Panic: Source, Zombie Master.
Servers You Play: HGN SRP, played other RP servers.
Previous Clan/group History: Nope
Why you'd like to join: I am a huge fan of the STALKER series, I really enjoy playing your STALKER server since its the only one I know of. I also enjoy the community and the members inside the community.

Accepted

Freeze

Gaming Name: FreezeKidz

Games you Play: Hl2, Garry's Mod, CS:S, Insurgency: Modern Infantry Combat, Left 4 Dead, Day Of Defeat Source, Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Empire: Total War, Napoleon: Total War, Battlefield 2, Portal, Warcraft III,  Killing Floor, Warhammer 40k Dawn of War (All of the 40k series), Warhammer 40k Dawn of War 2, Team Fortress 2, Age Of Empires III, Mass Effect, Crysis, Dawn Of Discovery, Battleforge, Borderlands,  Command and Conquer, Assassin's Creed, All Tom Clancy's Games, and finally World Of Warcraft (Very Rarely haha.)

Severs you Play: |HGN| SRP For Garry's Mod, Aegwyn for WoW, and Nade servers for Insurgency.

Previous Clan / Group History: Many Roleplaying clans followed by alot of clans designed for specific shooters such as MW2 and BF2.

Why you'd like to join: I play SRP on the |HGN| servers almost if not everday and I would really enjoy being an actual member of the community. And, I enjoy the wide variety of players on the server.

Accepted

Steven :D

Gaming Name: Steven :D /// King Awesome
Games You Play: GMOD, C&C, Starcraft, Portal, Half Life Series,L4D, L4D2, Many other VALVE games.
Servers You Play: HGN, VoidRP, Various other servers.
Previous Clan/group History: Roleplaying Groups/ Building Groups, etc.
Why you'd like to join: Because HGN Is a awesome gaming network, I would be honored since i just <3 the Stalker RP Server, the community as a whole.

Accepted

Skirmisher

Gaming Name: Sergeant Skirmisher
Games You Play:Garry's Mod
Servers You Play:Rp, Sandbox, Fretta and Gmod Tower servers
Previous Clan/group History:Im in QcMc (Quebec Mad Cow)
Why you'd like to join:Becuse Roleplay is my favorite gamemode and i can see that HGN will be a great community for me.

Accepted

Chaosye

[DATA REDACTED]

Innokenti Katya

Anatoly

Hi!

Gaming Name: Anatoly
Games You Play: Team Fortress 2, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Garrys Mod and the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Trilogy.
Servers You Play: Mostly the HGN S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server.
Previous Clan/group History: Three years ago I've been moderator of a DarkRP Community called UbyU RP, but they disbanded because of financial issues. I have been in TnB too.
Why you'd like to join: I feel that I might stick around for a pretty long while, so I thought I might as well try and join HGN and get familiar with the people around!

Bielecki

Gaming Name: Bielecki
Games You Play: At the moment 'Mount and Blade'(Warband beta) and Garrysmod
Servers You Play: Stalker Rp server
Previous Clan/group History: 51st Highland Division (Darkest hour)
Why you'd like to join: I love Srp and I'm interested in working for the Srp community as a Developer.

Zen

Gaming Name: Zen

Games You Play: Garrysmod, Unreal Tournment, Global Agenda, WoW, Borderlands , STALKER; Etc...

Servers You Play: Beuker Laboratories, HGN Stalker Roleplay and lots of Serious Roleplay. (And moar)

Previous Clan/group History: [JFDI], [RV], [RR]... Etc

Why you'd like to join: I would like to join because of HGNs amazing STALKER roleplay.
I am very interested in seeing it's growth and prosperity!

Astarathia

Gaming Name: Astarathia
Gender: Female ( had to add this, some peeps keep calling me dude :v )
Games You Play: Derp.. Ehh.. Like.. CoD6 , Gmod ,WoW (ya ya ,no comment! ) and some more.
Servers You Play: Stalker Roleplay! Derp! =3
Previous Clan/group History: Uuuuurgh... Gmod? Icecave ,some cum... ehhh... community. EGU for CSS...
Why you'd like to join: Ergh... Nice members , lots of active players , want to get some cookies... =3 Derp , and like... derp ,damn I forgot that , but eeeh... Got some friends in HGN , like Rook , Wolf , Dark Angel ... ( Noone said something of RL friends! :O )

Well ,thats it :P hope its enough
love , Sheyra / Astarathia / Raven

:: PalmA ::

Gaming Name: :: Emerick
Games You Play: Garry's mod, C:SS, hell.. the list goes on.
Servers You Play: SRP, 'bunch of RP servers and some WS.
Previous Clan/group History: Some C:SS clans, being admin in a few servers.. nathin' big.
Why you'd like to join: The short time I've been here has been the best than the I spent in other communities. -Heh, and meet new people, make friends-.

Delta

Gaming Name: Delta_Hunter
Games You Play: Gmod, CS:S, TF2, HL2 Games, STALKER and ETC.
Servers You Play: HGN, JokerIce, RR, HL2Land, RepentanceRP.
Previous Clan/group History: HGN Before left due to inactivity, RandomRoleplay, Necropolis RP, Om3ga, FT
Why you'd like to join: Since im pretty much active again. I decided to join HGN cause i was HGn before and I found that people in HGN are warm and welcoming. So I want to help and lend a hand to my fellow HGN members and Admins