|HGN| HyperGaming Network Member Application Thread

Started by Silver Knight, 14-09-2008

SunVice

Gaming Name: SunVice[HUN]
Games You Play: Team Fortress 2, SA:MP, Left 4 Dead, Half-Life 2 + EP1, EP2, Portal, Empires, Hidden: Source, Zombie Master, Obsidian Conflict(And I will got Garry's Mod in a few days)
Servers You Play: MelonHeads, HGN TF2 Server(I Can't remember it's name :D), ARGO Clan Server(That's all are TF2 Servers)
Previous Clan History: -<W.U.W>-(Whatever U Want) this is a little Hungarian group, but I got kicked because I was offline often...but not anymore :P
Why you'd like to join: I love your insane minds on TF2 Server and 2 of my friends(Devrick and Szentii) invited me to the clan.

Accepted - It looks like you're able to roleplay, just stop breaking mah crates! >:/

Charlie

Gaming Name: Charlie Diesel
Games You Play...:
...Games I play often with: 1.:Garry's mod | 2.:Counter Strike Source | 3.:GTA: San Andreas
...Games I don't really play with: Counter Strike 1.6 | Left for Dead | Team Fortress 2 | Hidden Source | Zombie Master | Obsidian Conflict | Kreedz Climbing mod | Dragon Age Origins | And a lot more, ough..

Servers You Play: Hungarian SA:MP server and Stalker Rp(Maybe some random CS:S/L4d Servers), but I actually play on Stalker RP and on SA:MP. I'll also try out more of the HGN servers.
Previous Clan History: I've been in Hungarian clans before, and an english community(RackleJaxx).
Why you'd like to join: I'd like to be a HGN member because I play a lot on Stalker Rp and I would like to be the member of the community, I might help in many things(If you guys want me to of course).

P.S.: Even if I don't have many posts I've been in the community for months, I've just been inactive for a while.

Welcome to the club ~Tunddruff

Dug

Gaming Name: Dug/Stone
Games You Play: BF2(Project reality mod), BF2142, Gmod, TF2, CS:S, L4D, DoD:S and so on
Servers You Play:Gmod: HGN, TF2 : Not rlly dedicated to it, but eh any I come upon same goes for CS:S, same for DOD, deleted BF2142(format)
Previous Clan History:EEF , ESF(BF2 clan), Some wow communities
Why you'd like to join:HGN is a great community and I want to be a part of it, I am but as in wear the HGN tag with pride and be a part of it in the list under accepted :D

Goose

Gaming Name:Гусына|Goose
Games You Play:Stalker Soc,CS,Garrysmod,CSS,L4d,a bit of TF2,
Servers You Play:Stalker Role Play is the only HGN Gmod server i play on other than that just random servers.
Previous Clan History:.:TPOB:. didn't really like them i know the guy that ran it but not very active
Why you'd like to join: I would like to join HGN because it is a nice comunity with good people, and in the time i have spent here i have come to make quite alot of friends among you.

~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

lolKieck

Gaming Name: Kieck
Games You Play: STALKER SoC, Mount & Blade, GMod, and occasionally CS:S and TF2, and maaany games on PS3
Servers You Play: Only HGN servers, but I don't play CS:S HGN
Previous Clan History: None
Why you'd like to join: Because I just thought that being from August will earn me small respect among the players, and I want to have the |HGN| tag in my Nickname. Also Silver convinced me to become HGN member.

░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

TheHawk

Gaming Name: The Hawk
Games You Play:STALKER, Mount&Blade,TF2,CS:S,SaintsRow2,Garrysmod,DoD:S,Zombie Master,Obsidian Conflict DragonAge:Origins , COD:MW2
Servers You Play:HGN servers and others
Previous Clan History: None
Why you'd like to join: Because i like playing on the HGN servers ^^

Accepted - Welcome To HGN
Hawke (The main character of Dragon Age 2) named after me :D

S.W.A.T.[RUS]

Gaming Name:S.W.A.T.[RUS]
Games You Play:L4d,gmod,battlefield,PointBlank,Fallout2-3.
Servers You Play:on my own some times and on yours.
Previous Clan History:-
Why you'd like to join:Wanna play here.like the mod

Maksim 'Wolf' Shuhtar - Dutier-Sniper
Paul 'Kalash' Ivanov - Loner

Pawx

Gaming name: Poxkillerd
Games You Play: Gmod, MW2, L4D, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Series, Fallout 3
Servers You Play: HGN Stalker RP, Epidemic RP
Previous Clan History: Gmod and CS:S Clans a long time ago.
Why you'd like to join: I enjoy RPing and Enjoy the people here at HGN.

PimpMasterJ

Gaming Name:PimpmasterJ
Games You Play:Counter strike source, S.T.A.L.K.E.R Series, Dawn of war series, Gmod, (Of course)
Half life series, DOD source,NEOTOKYO, Fallout 3, a bit of Unreal tournament when I was younger, and last but not least Portal.
Servers You Play:Currently only stalker.
Previous Clan History:Ventmob
Why you'd like to join:Back in May of this year my brother (SpAcY) took my attention away from trivial things. He directed me towards STALKER Role play. I immediately seized the chance to start playing on the server, and quickly I grew fond of STALKER Role play. Ever since I never took the time to join the official group and here as I am currently typing to apply to be in such a fantastic community.

Megamaff

Gaming Name: Megamaff
Games You Play: All sorts, any source engine game, Halo 3, Borderlands, Battlefield, COD, Crysis... lots!
Servers You Play: HGN, a bit of Sass.
Previous Clan History: Battlefield Addicts (battlefield clan), -=PUMA=- (Gmod rp clan), 6th airborne (RnL clan).
Why you'd like to join: I find HGN a breath of fresh air when it comes to gaming :D Nice members, friendly clan and generally fun to play with. Also, the brilliant RP modes you make XD

Rook

Gaming Name:   |TRG|BSM| Rook
Games You Play:   CS:S, GMod, Synergy, COD6:MW2
Servers You Play:   HGN SRP, TnB HL2RP
Previous Clan History:   I own a few clans of mine and i'm in alot of my friends clans..
Why you'd like to join:   I have been with HGN for around 4 months and i feel like i should join the Network Clan

Mangoman

Gaming Name MangoMan
Games You Play: Gmod,Tf2,Stalker
Servers You Play: Well HGN of course. And if I cant play that then whatever else there is.
Previous Clan History: Nope.
Why you'd like to join: I’d like to join because I’ve been playing on the server for a while now and I’ve finally decided to apply.

Picto Wolf

Gaming Name: Picto Wolf
Games You Play: Garrys mod,mw2,dragon age,css
Servers You Play:new world order,quintic's lite rp server
Previous Clan History:iv been in some clans until the owner gave up running it
Why you'd like to join:  i enjoy role playing a lot and i want to learn how to properly 

To the darkness I bring fire. To the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I will visit naught but death and eternal damnation to those who refuse them.

SigismunT

Gaming Name: MegA-DestroyeR.
Games You Play: Garrysmod, CoD MW 2, Dragon Age.
Servers You Play: I'm playing on HGN, RussianGun.ru.
Previous Clan History: None.
Why you'd like to join: Because I've been playing on the server before closed and because HGN is a nice clan with adequate people.

Ilya "Skull" Maslov - Ex-Duty
Nikolai Gambarov - Ecologist, retired

Leaf Runner

Gaming Name: Sir Revolver Bobcat
Games You Play: Many different games, including: Many source games, Aion, WoW, Stalker, Killing Floor, Modern Warfare 2, Borderlands, and more.
Servers You Play: Hypergamer servers, RandomRoleplay servers, Rolenation servers, Noxiousnet Servrs, and more.
Previous Clan History: I used to be a admin for the "Oz" gaming clan, but it's dead now. I am now a admin for RandomRoleplay, who manage the popular and active Falloutmod gamemode.
Why you'd like to join: So that I can be seen as a active member of the community. I am very active on the servers, and am a Military Officer.

Smirnoff

Gaming Name: Smirnoff
Games You Play: TF2, Garrysmod, cs, MW2, and lots more.
Servers You Play: I usually just go to what i wanna play, the only server i usually comes back to is Stalker RP Here.
Previous Clan History: Three cs Clans
Why you'd like to join: I think HGN is a good place and i like to Arpy alot.
Im a dedicated gamer and can provide much needed enthusiasm to the clan.

"|HGN| G-Man: Dont know what loli is, but i'd lie if I said I havn't seen some of that hentai stuff."

Amontillado

Gaming Name Amontillado
Games You Play: All of the Stalkers, Pretty much any FPS game out Thier, I have played, Oblivion, TF2, L4d 1 @ 2
Servers You Play: All AI Gmod Servers, Hgn servers. NO DARK RP
Previous Clan History: Super admin on all AI gmod servers (build, RP, OSE, Spacebuild)
Why you'd like to join: Lately I have been looking for a clan in Gmod I want to get active with. Also, I like the mod, the HGN servers are not laggy, and I am thinking of donating soon.

Rebel6609

Gaming Name:
|HGN| Rebel [δειλός]

Games you Play: Every HL game. CSS, Swat 4, Mostly every C&C game, fallout3, Doom3 (somtimes),Afraid Of Monsters.
Servers you Play on: HGN stalker, Server of Awesomeness(Zombie Panic), The Commies BuildServer / RP server. 41st Offical Practice server (CSS).

Previous Clan History: 8 clans total. Rage, TeS, TEAR, FISH, CAF, VIP, TnB (for like 1 day) and SoA.

Why you'd like to join: I've always like HGN for its seriousness. They dedicate most of there time to fitting the needs of players and they have good RP servers and Skills. There Development team really topped it off how they do everything and anything to satisfy the players, and the admins are hand picked from the best to lead and example. The community its self is fantastic. there is always someone out there willing to lend a hand if you need it.

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

collinp

Gaming Name: Collin102
Games You Play: gmod, borderland, Stalker CS & SoC, most all source games, CoD WM2/WM1, I play some console games
Servers You Play: Your stalker rp server mostly, i am badly addicted to stalker at times lol.
Previous Clan History: 1 serious clan -]MeeF[-
Why you'd like to join: I enjoy rp'ing, i enjoy how the HGN servers are run and the community. I also like how every one trys to help ppl really supportive community! Over all in my time being here so far every one is very nice and i appreciate all the work put forth for the community

Dragon

Gaming Name Headcrabs35
Games You Play: Half life: Source (At times), Half life 2 series, Garrysmod, Team Fortress 2, Stalker CS and SOC,
Fallout 3, Deadspace.
Servers You Play: Shh.. Roleplay, HGN Stalker, Sassilization.
Previous Clan History: Shh.
Why you'd like to join: After looking for A decent Stalker Roleplaying Server, one of my friends refered me to HGN.
I am glad that I joined the server, and found A friendly community as well as a serious roleplaying server to play on.

"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"

milkoholik

Gaming Name: The Enemy Spy
Games You Play: Garrys Mod,STALKER CS,STALKER SoC,Battlefield2142,Battlefield2,COD4,CodWaW.
Servers You Play: Stranded,D3vine RP,Various Builds
Previous Clan History: Barely eny besides a cod4 clan
Why you'd like to join: I was reffered to the clan and the stalker RP servers by a friend.

denied: 1 post?! wtf is this

Chrono

Gaming Name Chrono
Games You Play:COD MW2,Gmod,CSS,Killing Floor, L4D, TF2, Every HL Game
Servers You Play: HGN Stalker and others RP servers
Previous Clan History: Cruell, A brazillian Clan
Why you'd like to join: Because i really like the community and i like to RP on HGN server

Accepted: yay chrono

Snowblind

Gaming Name: Snowblind
Games You Play: Source games, BF series, INDIE GAMES, anything, really.
Servers You Play: Fast-paced shooters, such as Infected Wars, and some roleplay, obviously.
Previous Clan History: I've been in to many CSS clans to remember, and Arcadum's Honor on the Xbox 360, formerly a pro team.
Why you'd like to join: I like to roleplay on HGN's stalker roleplay. Naturally, there being a password, and only trusted people being able to join, I think I'd want to become a trusted person.

Accept'd

killdead 660

Gaming Name: Killdead 660
Games You Play: Source games, Gmod, Fallout 3, Stalker, Oblivion, and much much more...
Previous Clan History: I'm currently an admin for edgegamers organization the largest and most mature gaming community on the web.
Why you'd like to join: I like to roleplay on HGN's stalker roleplay. I would like to join HGN becuase i really like the group and want to get more active. I will still be active on edgegamers but they have no stalker rp so this clan is EPIC. I am already and i will continue to be active on the forums in servers.   Check out my sig shop sometime!

Visit Killdead 660's Signature shop today! :D
http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/your-work!/killdead-660's-sig-shop!/

[email protected]

Gaming Name: Buck
Games You Play: Gmod, COD MW2, fallout 3, STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl
Servers You Play: Random Debris Server (gmod, any server my friend is on)
Previous Clan History: Vanqs Fun Server
Why you'd like to join: I've heard a bunch of good stuff about HGN from friends and others and I thought I might try it out myself also I like STALKER role-play

Denied - You need at least 10 posts to apply, 1 doesn't cut it.