Fail SRP Apps

Started by Silver Knight, 20-10-2010

Silver Knight

QuoteSteam Friends Name:[HGN]  Whyku Sinsir
STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:31963003
Timezone:UTC/GMT
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?:196.7 hrs on record
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?:All most a week.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:Ya the first one.

Name: Christopher Sinsir
Family Members:None That I know of.
Backstory: I was born into a poor loving family. But when i turned 3 the Military Took away my family. I was left alone under my Makeshift bed waiting for them to come back but when they didn't. I know somehow i would never see them.I was alone in my house 1 bed room house tell. A stalker Named Allison came along. But when i was around 14 she was gun down in the cross fire between the  military and freedom. I sit there waiting. Hate growing inside me. when the gun fire slow down i was found my a Military Rec. By my look I guess he thought i was a Freedom Fighter. And took me by my arm me fighting not wanting to leave Allison's body tell it looked like he had to much he throw me at a tree. He aim his rifle at me when he was about to shoot a Young Boy a Freedom Fighter Named James shoot the Rec. he fell his blood splatted all of me. James took me with him to meet up with the Small Group of freedom fighters they said they could take me too somewhere safe. I didn't trust them. But i acted like it. When they where asleep I run. And never stopped. For about 9 years i was all alone. With no hope left nothing. Then when i was passing though a small town will you could call it that. A group for Murder's took to the town. Killing' rapping' Stealing' Ever thing.Me and a small group of freedom fighters took to the towns aid. We got them to go.We didn't do it in time. There was not one soul alive. That there is when I knew what i could do. Join the Freedom Fighters and Help all that i can.

Why should Freedom pick you?:Am a good worker I do what I am told...and the Steam Friends Name:[HGN]  Whyku Sinsir
STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:31963003
Timezone:UTC/GMT
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?:196.7 hrs on record
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?:All most a week.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:Ya the first one.

Name: Christopher Sinsir

Family Members:None That I know of.

Backstory: I was born into a poor loving family. But when i turned 3 the Military Took away my family. I was left alone under my Makeshift bed waiting for them to come back but when they didn't. I know somehow i would never see them.I was alone in my house 1 bed room house tell. A stalker Named Allison came along. But when i was around 14 she was gun down in the cross fire between the  military and freedom. I sit there. Then i walked alone tell i came to the zone.

How well do you know Freedomers?:I know they are fun well going people.

Who is the Freedom Leader?: Seth

Define Injury RP:I don't know.

Define Metagaming:

Define Metaspeak: Acting on chat and or like ooc chat.

Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing for nothing role playing

Will you take responsibility for your actions?:Yes I will all was.

Will you actively use the forums?:Yes when needed.

Recommendations from Freedomers: Co Owner

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

jaik

Well, what a nice thread you have here, silver.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Steven :D

Rebel6609

Out of Character Information

Timezone:
How long have you been roleplaying:
How long have you been with HGN:
Is this your main character:
Do you have any alts:
Are you in any other factions:
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games:
Do you have any previous Military experience:
Why should we accept you?:
Do you understand that you must follow your superior's orders?:
Do you have your 2 Recommendations?:

Have you ever been kicked? If so why:
Have you ever been banned? If so why:

Important:
The story must be atleast two paragraphs long.

In-Character Information

Full Name: Cedrick James Pavalo
Ethnicity: White
Height: 5ft 9
Weight: 10 Stone
Medical Conditions: Use to have a broken arm which as healed over time.
Backstory:

One day, a young man in is earlier ages was out having lunch with his family and friends. He decided to go upstairs and change into some shorts. As he put his shorts on he realised that his penis had grown by a lot. He also noticed that his balls had grown massive. He thought to himself and thought and thought and thought. He eventually came to a decision that he should leave his family and explore the wild. Several days later He found himself lying next to a sign post. This sign post said "Next Stop the Zone".

He Made into the Zone with low wages and not enough RU. He barrowed some from his family but they weren't exactly rich so he just made it to The Zone on the RU he had. He wasn't familiar with the Zone and hadn't explored or adventured there before. He found out by listening to other conversations that there were 4 Main factions. He heard the Military were the best. He followed one of there soldiers once and came across there base. He says that there base is guard with many soldiers and a metal fence covering the entrance.  The Soldiers found him and brought him into there base. When they brought him in there base they asked him many question's such as why he was there and what he was doing there. He learned there way by watching them most days and learned there ways more and more everyday. The Military finally accepted him in the Faction.

How did you get in to the military: Same as above mostly.
Describe your character: Loyal, Quick and good at following orders.
What squad will you enroll in any why(Engineer, Spec Ops./Scout, Infantry, Medic): Anything will be good for me.

Out of Character Information

Timezone: GMT
How long have you been roleplaying: A long time
How long have you been with HGN: A couple of months
Is this your main character: Most Likely
Do you have any alts: No
Are you in any other Factions: No
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games:  Yes
Do you have any previous Military experience: No
Why should we accept you?: You should accept me because I'm online a lot and a very good role-player. I also know a lot of people on the server.
Do you understand that you must follow your Superiors orders?: Yes I do

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: No
Have you ever been banned? If so why: No

Do you have Ventrillo: Yes
Do you have a working Microphone: Yes

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Paintcheck

Wow it sure is great the owner of this server is flaming new players without much RP experience. :facepalm:

Plunger

This thread, how could it get shittier.

Blake.H

Agreed. This tread shouldn't even have been thought about, never mind put on the forums - Are you trying to drive people away Mr Arrows?

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Khorn

Regardless of how terrible this thread is, I vote Deadeye's apps as worst so far.

Radek

Rebel why did you steal my trumph card, That's the App i denied! I have copy right on it!
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Rebel6609

And I got my hands on it before i sent the entire thread to forum hell!

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

meetdadoom

Silver, don't be a dick to Whyku, he is new to the server and has only been serious roleplaying for a week, instead of acting like a dick, deni his app and re-direct him to a roleplay giude thread.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Chaos

Quote from: meetdadoom on 22-10-2010
Silver, don't be a dick to Whyku, he is new to the server and has only been serious roleplaying for a week, instead of acting like a dick, deni his app and re-direct him to a roleplay giude thread.
^^ True from what I know of Whyku. Unnecessary flaming much?

N3gativezero

Those apps are so bad they're funny.
To loot, lulz and SCIENCE!

Turkey

I just shit myself

Cutch

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

reading these in ts3 are fun

jaik

nigger
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

ThY

aw thats not nice

Ket

Quote from: Steven :D on 26-06-2012
bump

It shall be done.
|||||||||||||||||
I laughed so hard at this one.

Out-Of-Character Information

Steam Friends Name:|HGN| Zech

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:34485415

Timezone:Central time

How long have you been roleplaying?:About 2 year's I went from dark rp to serious rp.

How long have you played on the server?:About a week

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:Beat Shoc, Beat CS Still playing COP

Do you have any real life military knowledge?:Nope unless you can count the army then yes.

Can you follow orders?:Of course i can.

Recommendations:|HGN| Lucky Pig

In-Character Information

Name:Rekycov Genrovich

Skill set:Cooking and Recon

Backstory:

Rekycov Genrovich was born a month after the Chernobyl incident, At age 3 his father left to join the monolith, of course rekycov didn't understand much about faction's At age 6 his older brother Petrolize, taught him how to shoot gun's, and taught him many thing's about the factions, Petrolize was a great older brother for rek, At age 15 he moved from terivoz, to Darkdolina From there him and his brother built a house from all the scrap's found around the road, they scavanged just about any thing, for shelter, or food. At age 18 Rekycov decided to join duty, Of course his older brother petro dident want him to go because, thats all he had, rekycov lived in a very small family just his dad and is brother. At age 24 Rekycov decided to move out on his own. And now it's this very day.

Faction Related Information

What is Duty?:Duty is a group of soldiers out to destroy the zone.

Why do you wish to join Duty?:I wish to join duty because thats all his older brother talked about was duty, Rekycov decided to join and is willing to serve in any way shape or form to help duty.

Who is the DUTY leader?:Stefan Cosmach

Roleplay Knowledge

Describe Injury RP: Injury rp is where if you get shot you must roleplay being hit with a reaction. And act as if you where really shot in real life.

What is Metagaming: METAGAMING is when you use info gained OOC IC

What is Metaspeak: metaspeak is when you use emoticons or stuff like OMG or LOL, IC

Describe RDM: Random Death Match Is Killing Someone Randomly With out a reason.

What is the difference between RDM and STK: Rdm is randomly killing someone with out a reason and Stk is Shoot To kill basicly you dont Shoot to miss you aim for the kill.

Can you take responsibility for your actions?:Of Course i can.

(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

INA7HAN

Quote from: Ket on 26-06-2012
Quote from: Steven :D on 26-06-2012
bump

It shall be done.
|||||||||||||||||
I laughed so hard at this one.

Out-Of-Character Information

Steam Friends Name:|HGN| Zech

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:34485415

Timezone:Central time

How long have you been roleplaying?:About 2 year's I went from dark rp to serious rp.

How long have you played on the server?:About a week

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:Beat Shoc, Beat CS Still playing COP

Do you have any real life military knowledge?:Nope unless you can count the army then yes.

Can you follow orders?:Of course i can.

Recommendations:|HGN| Lucky Pig

In-Character Information

Name:Rekycov Genrovich

Skill set:Cooking and Recon

Backstory:

Rekycov Genrovich was born a month after the Chernobyl incident, At age 3 his father left to join the monolith, of course rekycov didn't understand much about faction's At age 6 his older brother Petrolize, taught him how to shoot gun's, and taught him many thing's about the factions, Petrolize was a great older brother for rek, At age 15 he moved from terivoz, to Darkdolina From there him and his brother built a house from all the scrap's found around the road, they scavanged just about any thing, for shelter, or food. At age 18 Rekycov decided to join duty, Of course his older brother petro dident want him to go because, thats all he had, rekycov lived in a very small family just his dad and is brother. At age 24 Rekycov decided to move out on his own. And now it's this very day.

Faction Related Information

What is Duty?:Duty is a group of soldiers out to destroy the zone.

Why do you wish to join Duty?:I wish to join duty because thats all his older brother talked about was duty, Rekycov decided to join and is willing to serve in any way shape or form to help duty.

Who is the DUTY leader?:Stefan Cosmach

Roleplay Knowledge

Describe Injury RP: Injury rp is where if you get shot you must roleplay being hit with a reaction. And act as if you where really shot in real life.

What is Metagaming: METAGAMING is when you use info gained OOC IC

What is Metaspeak: metaspeak is when you use emoticons or stuff like OMG or LOL, IC

Describe RDM: Random Death Match Is Killing Someone Randomly With out a reason.

What is the difference between RDM and STK: Rdm is randomly killing someone with out a reason and Stk is Shoot To kill basicly you dont Shoot to miss you aim for the kill.

Can you take responsibility for your actions?:Of Course i can.
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh wait his father seriously joined monolith? Let me laugh even harder HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Ari

hey guys, maybe if we post about good times on SRP the server will stop being dead

also

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/24672028/TS3/traditional_reading_of_horrific_faction_applications.wav

/thread

Blake.H

NOP
<Thread>

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"