Project Z - Zombie shooting FPS MMORPG

Started by Rebel6609, 08-06-2010

Royz

This looks promising, downloading.

Delta

DAMN YOU REBUL! Its Got me Hooked xD.

And Hey Dark Star xD loljk Black Star

Lucidius

Until this is eather finished or updated, i'm not gonna bother playing it unless there's a buncha people.

I have no ammo, there's no melee, and the stupid rescue missions take forever to do because you walk so fucking slowly.

It's just boring, I went through half a large bag of all dressed walking to a guy (who was on the same map, in the adjacent corner).
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Akira

Quote from: Lucidius on 09-06-2010
Until this is eather finished or updated, i'm not gonna bother playing it unless there's a buncha people.

I have no ammo, there's no melee, and the stupid rescue missions take forever to do because you walk so fucking slowly.

It's just boring, I went through half a large bag of all dressed walking to a guy (who was on the same map, in the adjacent corner).

THIS

Lucidius

Quote from: Akira on 10-06-2010
Quote from: Lucidius on 09-06-2010

THIS

It's not even boring from a technical aspect, like, grinding or in depth character dev or some shit Ther'es literally next to nothing TO DO. Atleas twith grinding you do shit. On this it's, Kill zombies for ammo, trade ammo for ammo, kill zombies for ammo or wlak for an hour and a half avoiding fights so that you don't drag your hike time up to 2 hours.

I blame it partially on the devs being brazilians. They never make ANYTHING right. Loko at their fuel.

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Aresty

Steel

It is only a beta tho isnt it.

Lucidius

Quote from: Steel on 10-06-2010
It is only a beta tho isnt it.

Yeah, it's only in beta, but unless they adjust alot of crucial things, then it'll be a super boring mod.

Also, there's nothing to look forward too I noticed. You can't eventually work towards making your own band of survivors (officially) and make some sort of barricade/fort. You can't salvage fallen city scapes or fortify facilities and there's no story. Even Lineage 2 has a decent amount of story line. (when you read up on it)

My Profile[/b][/size]

Locke

I agree with lucid, the ammo is stupidly overpriced, and there aren't even any melee weapons, which is what most people would likely be using in a zombie situation. The map is huge, and you have no idea of where you are going. They need to polish it up quite a bit.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: ㅎㅎLocke on 15-06-2010
I agree with lucid, the ammo is stupidly overpriced, and there aren't even any melee weapons, which is what most people would likely be using in a zombie situation. The map is huge, and you have no idea of where you are going. They need to polish it up quite a bit.

Meele weapons are still a stupid Idea, because you get insta infected upon touching and infected :/

Tsukaro

This seems really good, I think I'll give it a shot.

BearCharge

Goose

Played on it today, decent run kinda really slow but still fun
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Silence)

Has this game ever been updated is it dead and do ppl still even play it ?

Goose

The servers went down two days ago due to lack of funding, wait six months and it will be back up and updated as they will continue working on it
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Silence)

Why will it take six months that's half of one year you know 0.o

Goose

I know, Go ask the forums why because i don't know why it will take 6 mounts

Rook

Quote from: Ravanger on 08-06-2010
I can guide new players who join around also I got my three merc army.

Can I be a Merc that doesnt have an AR2? :D

Alex

Keeps crashing when I try to login to the game.

Lucidius

Quote from: Alex on 16-07-2010
Quote from: Goose on 04-07-2010
The servers went down two days ago due to lack of funding, wait six months and it will be back up and updated as they will continue working on it

I read up real good.

My Profile[/b][/size]

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Alex on 16-07-2010
Quote from: Goose on 04-07-2010

Alex

Well i thought it would atleast say the server was offline. I mean it just outright crashed.

Goose

LRN2RE4D It is crashing because it is shut down, meaning it outright will not open >.<