Started by Silver Knight, 28-05-2010

Please choose one option

Commisar Demoted
12 (24%)
Crimzon Demoted
7 (14%)
Both
11 (22%)
I like how things are (State in comment)
20 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Voting closed: 05-06-2010

Dug

I don't see how every admin needs to be perfect, after all we are all human.

Commissar Nitro

Quote from: Zero on 01-06-2010
Warning ahead is a post that may result in you flaming what I have to say, go ahead, I have nothing more to say after this.

A friend linked this post to me, normally I stay away from the forums for good reason, I don't play on the server all that much anymore. I go around freely, but this post is just calling for me to make a post about Nitro. Last I knew Crimzon was fine, but Nitro I have a vendetta against.

You can say "o but u dun go to teh serverz anymoar ur vote dun count lolz" or "but your never roleplayed with me, how can you know?" Let me get this straight, if you say any of those things, that's a poor as hell excuse to keep me from stating my reasons.

I have a list of reasons Nitro should be demoted, or lose his admin entirely
One: Look at his grammer, what the hell is that, did you forget how to spell check? did something happen to your keyboard? Are you absolutely sure you didn't scream at the screen while typing so badly? Whatever it is, I thought the admins were supposed to be "The best of the best roleplayers who can contain the community calmly and effectively"

Two: Last time I saw the forums, I saw alot of screaming over this "Halo" character, and how "Oh god, but I did SOOOO much training horseshit, I can apparently do all this with my gear I somehow got for so and so reasons, i'm invincible lolz" It doesn't matter if you waited months, it's all about realism here.

Three: I admit, I just plain dislike you, I remember your methods and your roleplaying when I was playing last year around this month. I didn't like you, and if you don't remember me, I remember you hating me just as much. I also believe that you lied about being in the hospital, I just think its a lie that seems almost too coincidental for you.

Point being, "Your not cut out for the job, you can take it like a man, and stop crying after everyone calls you out, or just keep doing this." I'm still alright with every other admin, but I have reasons to call this one out. I'm done talking for the next month or so.

One: Im dyslexic, and i dont have a spell checker on my rig as i built it for gaming only word prosesor i have is notepad.

Two: All you saw was a thread on a char, You arent aware of the situation so forming an opinion on it fine, But dont use it in a thread such as this as it is a half truth.

Three: I can show you medical records.
Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War.

Turkey

Quote from: Commisar Nitro on 02-06-2010
Quote from: Zero on 01-06-2010
Warning ahead is a post that may result in you flaming what I have to say, go ahead, I have nothing more to say after this.

A friend linked this post to me, normally I stay away from the forums for good reason, I don't play on the server all that much anymore. I go around freely, but this post is just calling for me to make a post about Nitro. Last I knew Crimzon was fine, but Nitro I have a vendetta against.

You can say "o but u dun go to teh serverz anymoar ur vote dun count lolz" or "but your never roleplayed with me, how can you know?" Let me get this straight, if you say any of those things, that's a poor as hell excuse to keep me from stating my reasons.

I have a list of reasons Nitro should be demoted, or lose his admin entirely
One: Look at his grammer, what the hell is that, did you forget how to spell check? did something happen to your keyboard? Are you absolutely sure you didn't scream at the screen while typing so badly? Whatever it is, I thought the admins were supposed to be "The best of the best roleplayers who can contain the community calmly and effectively"

Two: Last time I saw the forums, I saw alot of screaming over this "Halo" character, and how "Oh god, but I did SOOOO much training horseshit, I can apparently do all this with my gear I somehow got for so and so reasons, i'm invincible lolz" It doesn't matter if you waited months, it's all about realism here.

Three: I admit, I just plain dislike you, I remember your methods and your roleplaying when I was playing last year around this month. I didn't like you, and if you don't remember me, I remember you hating me just as much. I also believe that you lied about being in the hospital, I just think its a lie that seems almost too coincidental for you.

Point being, "Your not cut out for the job, you can take it like a man, and stop crying after everyone calls you out, or just keep doing this." I'm still alright with every other admin, but I have reasons to call this one out. I'm done talking for the next month or so.

One: Im dyslexic, and i dont have a spell checker on my rig as i built it for gaming only word prosesor i have is notepad.

Two: All you saw was a thread on a char, You arent aware of the situation so forming an opinion on it fine, But dont use it in a thread such as this as it is a half truth.

Three: I can show you medical records.

Don't bother with the records, just let zero flame/rant/bitch/moan.

Commissar Nitro

Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War.

Steel

I dont get on very well with you Nitro.
But by what the players are saying, it actually seems your a decent admin.
Just misunderstood i guess.

Im going to take back my vote.

Locke

Thankfully, it seems a lot of people are taking back their votes.

Crimzon_Reaper

Quote from: kisftw on 01-06-2010
Nitro > Crimzon

You've stated this opinion enough. Unless you have something else to contribute, please just stop posting in this thread.

Lucidius

All I can say is, if anything get's fishy start taking demos.

Coming back a week after the fact and making accusations just make you look like an idiot.

That said, accusations with proof shouldn't go without investigation :|
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

kisftw

Quote from: Crimzon_Reaper on 02-06-2010
Nitro > Crimzon

You've stated this opinion enough. Unless you have something else to contribute, please just stop posting in this thread.

I've stated it twice. So stop trying to kick me out of the thread, yeah?

jaik

Quote from: Last.Exile on 28-05-2010
Recently ive been notified of discontent about both Commisar and Crimzon being an admin by various players and i would like to see what the playerbase thinks and should be done about both of these people. This is a serious thread so no flaming or going off topic.

Please leave a comment here on this agender and vote in the poll above.

Basically:

Stop fighting.
This thread is meant to state your opinion.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Dug

Quote from: Jake on 02-06-2010
Recently ive been notified of discontent about both Commisar and Crimzon being an admin by various players and i would like to see what the playerbase thinks and should be done about both of these people. This is a serious thread so no flaming or going off topic.

Basically:

Stop fighting.

You sir have won. He actually read the first post.

Crimzon_Reaper

Quote from: Dug on 02-06-2010
Quote from: Jake on 02-06-2010

Basically:

Stop fighting.

You sir have won. He actually read the first post.
Yarp, but some 'opinions' seem to be going askew, and people are pointing fingers without any argument or reasoning.

Quote from: kisftw on 02-06-2010
Quote from: Crimzon_Reaper on 02-06-2010
Nitro > Crimzon

I've stated it twice. So stop trying to kick me out of the thread, yeah?

Once was more than enough.

Zero

Quote from: Dug on 02-06-2010
I don't see how every admin needs to be perfect, after all we are all human.

I agree, no admin needs to be perfect, I might have overreacted, but understand that even though I left, I still care that the community functions. Nitro I'm sorry if what I said might have appeared to be flaming you. Think of it as constructive criticisms. Fix all those issues and I have nothing to complain about.

I've said my piece.

Tsukaro

I've had no problems with either, and both seem pretty decent, if not better.

**Crim for president.