A Car system perhaps?

Started by Fluffy, 11-01-2009

Fluffy

This is what i was thinking, since there are speed limits but no cars i was thinking... put in a car system. To prevent a mingery and people seeing people and running them over, there should be a Mechanic system involved. They have special tools to upgrade cars. All cars start slow, as to prevent people just buying to run over people. This would help tremendously in people getting around. Admins would get the super fast and epic cars. Also there would be a car buying menu and damage system. If you crash your car or other things happen, you would have to repair it. This would tremendously add to RP and make people be cautious to keeping their car from being damaged, as damaging it would make it stop running. And no i don't mean keep bumping it into a wall before it dies. i mean something with force such as either a fender bender or maybe a crash. This could also lead to RP because the police can block off the area and have an Investigation.

This is just an idea and i can add on to it.

Who Dares Wins

We're (Well, Silver) is working on it.

Fluffy

Quote from: Who Dares Wins We're (Well, Silver) is working on it.

I know he told me, these are just a few ideas i was throwing out for it.

Silver Knight

Plans for car system:

Car keys required to get into a car.
Cars can be locked.
Cars have alarms.
Cars can blow up.
Cars require fuel.
Cars are expensive.
Car dealers can only sell cars.
Cars do not stay.
A few factions get free cars.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Fluffy

That would be good, but the cars blowing up differs because minges who are able to attain cars can easily destroy there cars by blowing them in a public place... still a good idea though. Just leave a car body thats on fire atleast so it looks RP like.

Locke

CAR BOMB

ALLAH AKBAR GOD IS GREAT ALLAH AKBAR GOD IS GREAT!

ALALALALALALA!

*BOOOM*

Who Dares Wins

Yup, I see a few minges doing that.

Tunddruff

Creeding

Police have 3 communial cars. ask the chief, phone ladie (you know...the one at the desk when you call 911) to go out on patrol or if somone aks called 911 and needs the police...sound good? wheres the flaw?

also for a full car RP expirience, a driveing test (say $300 if you pass your get a drivers licence...lasts 2 months say) then the car (say $2000 for a crappy/slow/non-economic) then MOT (say another $300 + expenses of repairs...renewing maybe?) THEN costs for fuel ($50 for a full tank) i dont know how your would keep the car...without exploit ofc.
This message may or may not be endorsed by Creeding and he is by no means held to any comments, posts or any of the like made... Oh, and no. I dont like fancy pancy signatures.

Fluffy

I could do some of that with my Auto shop.

Lone Soldier

Lol, shitty cars that have almost no gas should be like 10 to 13k.
<:: Leve Koslev|Alive|Prof. Issac's apprentice|Strong::>

I fukin luv gunz so plz i kno i lie in my uh ecologiste app butte i luv them so plz still dun ban me, kthxbai

Rohok Teyar: [OOC]: Happens with every gun. o_O The inventory is fucked up the ass like an african giraffe in the amazon.

Sickness

Check this out, I found it like 2 days ago, but I didn't have a chance to try it out..
http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=37419
Rusty - Returned to the Zone

Fluffy

That could work great with taxi and towing.

Laferio

Drive by's

.. Fuck yeah