|HGN| HyperGaming Network Member Application Thread

Started by Silver Knight, 04-04-2010

Silver Knight

|HGN| or HyperGamer.net
| HyperGaming Network Member Applications

Want to get in on the community's activities?, support HGN? Fight for HGN?
Then HyperGaming Network may be the right group for you !

Before you join we need some info about yourself, create a post in this Forum As following:

QuoteReal Name:
Gaming Name
Games You Play:
Servers You Play:
Previous Clan/group History:
Why you'd like to join:

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

skippa

Gaming Name: Zach Fredinson
Games You Play: Gmod, CSS, Stalker:SoC, DoDS, and more
Servers You Play: S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay
Previous Clan/group History: Been playing and looking at roleplay for about a week now and figured i'd join
Why you'd like to join:Like the group, and really hoping to stay with it for a long time

RG4ORDR

Gaming Name:RG4ORDR
Games You Play:STALKER:SHoC,CS:S,DOD:S,Fallout 2-3,TF2,Killing Floor,KOTOR,BF2,BC2,Halo 3,GMOD
Servers You Play:Well anyone that has people playing and good people,like if I am new they help me out or just fun severs.
Previous Clan/group History:OsirisRP (medium sized group) it some how died, when sever owner got steam account disabled.
Why you'd like to join:Well I always wanted to do something different than Join those rp_downtown or bland build sever and I hoping to get accepted so I can meet new friends
If it is to long I am sorry
When is an admin or who ever is read this
er

Ralazo

Gaming Name: Ralazo
Games You Play: Garry's Mod, CS:S. Mass Effect 2 etc etc. Mainly GMOD.
Servers You Play: Basically only HGN.
Previous Clan/group History: I've been in ReichRoleplay for around 10 months, been a  basic administrator there.
Why you'd like to join: I would really like to become a "real" member of the HGN community.
I've been around for a while now and I really like HGN.

Bucky

Gaming Name: Buck (SF)
Games You Play: Gmod, SoC, Mw2, 3rd Person Battle Games.
Servers You Play: HGN servers of course and sometimes I'll go onto Joker ice or TnB.
Previous Clan/group History: Relentless RP.
Why you'd like to join: Because I think HGN is a great community with a bunch of cool and nice people in it. I would also like to join to help contribute to the various things HGN does.

Darder006

Gaming Name : Darder

Games You Play: Alot , Alot , Alot of games. See my profile here for a list of games. They are missing alot , cause of max caracters http://steamcommunity.com/id/darder006

Servers You Play: Stalker Roleplay , Vent mob , Flood , Fretta , Noxious net servers and Alot of other servers those are only my "main" servers. Im a gamer actually.

Previous Clan/group History: If youre talking about gaming clans , I never applied to be in one. If youre talking about Steam Groups , I receive alot of invites from different groups. Here again , Check my Profile : http://steamcommunity.com/id/darder006

Why you'd like to join: I think HGN is a great community. All their projects looks awesome even though I only played on Stalker Roleplay. This community Worth the support it is gaven . I think about donating to , and it would be an honor to wear the HGN Flag directly on my steam name.

Never give up.

Turkey

Gaming Name Turkey/Turk/Kimowola.
Games You Play:
Servers You Play: SRP
Previous Clan/group History: ERP,GPM,|A|
Why you'd like to join:Let me put it this way, HGN FUCK YEAH.

I bumped this, Someone needs to check them

Nova

Gaming Name: The Dane
Games You Play: CS:S, DoDS, HL 1 and 2, Stalker: SoC, Stalker: CS, Stalker: CoP, Portal, DOOM 3, Insurgency, Garry's mod
Servers You Play: HGN Stalker RP
Previous Clan/group History: None
Why you'd like to join: It's a great community with awesome people. So I really want to stay here

grounddog

Gaming Name: Markus <3 Julia, Markus, GrounDDog
Games You Play: TF2, HL2 (EP1,EP2,DM,LC), L4D2, STALKER SHoC(for 3 years in total) and CoP, CoD 4, MW2, Insurgency, BF:BC2, BF:V, Metro 2033, NFS: Carbon and Shift, PES 2010. (Have more but too many.)
Servers You Play: HGN Stalker RP
Previous Clan/group History: I was in clan in CoD 4 and am in a clan in MW2(Don't play it much). I have had more clan invitations but im not a clan person.
Why you'd like to join: Because I love STALKER and im a dedicated player. I have played STALKER: SHoC about 3 years now, not like straight 3 years, with some monthly breaks, I have finished it for 3 times I think, 4th on the go. When I play stalker, I take my time and enjoy it. I love that game, it's the only game I can play for hours. I always have dreamed about having co-op or something like MMORPG style Stalker game, this isnt MMORPG but well, atleast its something to start from. I will spend my time in the server great.

smokeygun

Gaming Name: smokeygun
Games You Play: Fallout, Stalker, Half life 2, GMOD, L4D series, Mass Effect, World of Warcraft, Warcraft, Starcraft.
Servers You Play: Necropolis, Noxious Net
Previous Clan/group History: TnB
Why you'd like to join: Because honestly, the people at Necropolis, the admins specifically, aren't all that great. I've been looking at this server for about a month, mostly because I love stalker and I wished that I could roleplay Stalker from the moment I beat SHOC. A serious roleplay server, with lots of fun people and events.

Kenny

Gaming Name R3w1nd
Games You Play: Cod mw2, cod waw, CSS, Garrysmod, S.T.A.L.K.E.R 1,2 and 3. Both L4D's, AOC,
Servers You Play: TnB Serious HL2 RP
Previous Clan/group History: None
Why you'd like to join: I would like a place and a community that i feel welcomed in and i can enjoy playing on the servers.

zoneowner

Gaming Name:Colley
Games You Play:BF2-PR mod, GMOD
Servers You Play:anything thats running good and has a good ammount of players
Previous Clan/group History:=]H[= Hardcore,502 PIR,Hell Bound Soldiers,8th ID,7th Cav.
Why you'd like to join:I would like to join because i want a place where i can come on and talk to people ive been playing with.