HGN's Project Reality Sundays

Started by Steel, 23-03-2010

Zstan

I torrented it and deleted it a couple days later.

Because I decided to torrent Mass Effect 2 instead and I needed space >.>

Locke

Buy a portable, Mass Effect isn't that good anyways.

Zstan

Quote from: ㅎㅎLocke on 01-04-2010
Buy a portable, Mass Effect isn't that good anyways.
I already own it on Xbox, and beat it.

I just wanted to play it on the PC.

SO MANY LEACHERS OH MY GOD.

deluxulous

pistolkid... is not a pilot.

he just gets you to where you need to go, crashes the chopper, and everyone lives somehow.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: PistolKid on 01-04-2010

he just gets you to where you need to go, crashes the chopper, and everyone lives somehow.

Thats the same as i do when iam flying a Helicopter :D

Wellington

That's what it was like with Jackal flying today. I lived and everyone else died. :V

Steel

Quote from: Wellington on 01-04-2010

That's what it was like with Jackal flying today. I lived and everyone else died. :V

I flew the Huey fine earlier on, just the BlackHawk was a bitch lol, and it just tipped upside down.

Lucidius

Pffft, I call your bluff on the highlighted segment.

Also, generally i'm normally an all around/support guy, just nee to get adjusted to how the game works.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Steel

Quote from: Lucidius on 01-04-2010

Also, generally i'm normally an all around/support guy, just nee to get adjusted to how the game works.

Theres one thing unique to PR:
It has one big learning curve, there is alot to learn about kits, controls, controlling APC's, Learning to react to enemy fire effectively.
Man the list goes on.

Bl★ck Star

Problem:

Installed PR

-Part 1 has an error he couldnt install staticobject_client (managed to get them out of the bf2 folder, hope this works)
-Part 2 has an error he couldnt install the map Jabal
-If i join a server it loads for 30 seconds then i crash back to desktop without an error message

Steel

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 02-04-2010
Problem:

Installed PR

-Part 1 has an error he couldnt install staticobject_client (managed to get them out of the bf2 folder, hope this works)
-Part 2 has an error he couldnt install the map Jabal
-If i join a server it loads for 30 seconds then i crash back to desktop without an error message

Your best bet is to explain everything on the forums at:
www.realitymod.com

Bl★ck Star

Heres a post i made:
http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f27-pr-bf2-support/41898-windows-vista-users-troubleshooting-guide-pr-14.html#post1310890

maybe you guys can also help me if you already had/have the problem and know how to fix it.

Locke

Once we get our own section, I'm going  to make a thread on all things PR, for all the new people.

deluxulous

Quote from: Lucidius on 01-04-2010

No srs, ask Ganendor. I was flying to the docks in Muttrah City, and I was landing behind some cargo containers. I tilted the helicopter about 75 degrees to the left, and it landed sideways. We all jumped out, almost died from redunkulous fall damage, and then it tilted upright.

And then it exploded. We survived because I was healing people, after I changed kits.

Locke

Can't make it till much later today, it's easter.

Христос Воскрес

Steel

Thats okay, as long as we get some practice in, i can kick start it then you can join whenever.

Bl★ck Star

My PR is still not working :/

Steel

New squad announcement on Steam Group page.

We have been split up into 2 fire-teams, one being the light role infantry, which will generally be on foot, and the second being a Mechanized support team which will provide transport/Fire support for the ground units.

Bl★ck Star

Iam on the Mechanized group FYI

Steel

ACtivity here has kind of shuddered, whats going on guys?

Bl★ck Star

still trying to get it fixed

Afromana

Quote from: The Jackal on 07-04-2010
I left HGN for a while.

Steel

Quote from: Afromana on 07-04-2010
I left HGN for a while.

Right, does that mean your still willing to play or what?

And black, on the PR forums it was suggested that maybe your DL was corrupt, id suggest reinstalling and Re-DLing PR.

Bl★ck Star

Afromana

Quote from: Afromana on 07-04-2010
I left HGN for a while.

Right, does that mean your still willing to play or what?

And black, on the PR forums it was suggested that maybe your DL was corrupt, id suggest reinstalling and Re-DLing PR.
We'll see, gotta find or buy BF2 first.