HGN's Project Reality Sundays

Started by Steel, 23-03-2010

Szenti

Downloading patches, PR client, and installing BF2. Tomorrow I'll be all fine.

deluxulous

Spring Break ended is what happened.

Bl★ck Star

Re-dling the installers now over torrent.

Locke

We shall play soon, I promised my mates I would play with them today, but tomorrow and the weekend is when I am free.

Bl★ck Star

well dled the installer 1 and it worked fine now without problems now iam dling installer 2

Wellington

Quote from: ㅎㅎLocke on 07-04-2010
We shall play soon, I promised my mates I would play with them today, but tomorrow and the weekend is when I am free.
Mates? That's what you refer to me as. Lawl jk. Anyhow I thought we were playing Vanilla BF2 today!? :O

Locke

My bro is still hogging the comp, I'm sneaking on to check the forums.

Bl★ck Star

Yay finally managed to install PR and i already played a round its pretty hard D:

Steel

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 08-04-2010
Yay finally managed to install PR and i already played a round its pretty hard D:

Sweet :)

Yep, it requires thought, unlike BF2 which is CSS with vehicles.
ITs very teamworked based and alot of co-operation is needed.

Locke

Alright, we have a bigger playerbase now, I think that more games is a distinct possibility.

Szenti

I will play LEETROY JOSEPH. Still the 1.4 patch is running. I have the PR downloaded, the 1.5 patch, but still 1.4 patch is STILL running. How the still it could be. Still?

Steel

Yer szentil dont install the PR until all patches are done.

Szenti

Quote from: The Jackal on 08-04-2010
This is my third hour with the 1.4 patcher, and its still at 14%.
Why:?
CAUSE MY C: FUCKING RAN OUT OF FREESPACE.
And i'm installing it on D:.
But nooo.
It unpacks it on C:
And then cuts it on D:
Go and die.

Steel

ITs a pain in the arse...
But its so worth it.

Quote from: ㅎㅎLocke on 08-04-2010
Alright, we have a bigger playerbase now, I think that more games is a distinct possibility.

I havent been able to speak to you, because of timezones i guess, but as you may have noticed on the Steam Group i have divided us into two squads now, dont know what your opinion is on it.
But may need to communicate VIA forum PM locke.

Squad roles and roster has been updated.

deluxulous

Quote from: Szenti on 08-04-2010
Quote from: The Jackal on 08-04-2010
This is my third hour with the 1.4 patcher, and its still at 14%.
Why:?
CAUSE MY C: FUCKING RAN OUT OF FREESPACE.
And i'm installing it on D:.
But nooo.
It unpacks it on C:
And then cuts it on D:
Go and die.

If you use Vista/Windows 7, enjoy your black screen crash.

Punch that fucker in the face here

Bl★ck Star

Windows 7 doesnt work with PR

Locke

<--- Has windows 7 and runs it well enough to lead a squad

deluxulous

Szenti

Nah. I can START the game. Its good now. But I can't connect to a server. It loads, and at LOADING COMPLETED. VERYFING CLIENT DATA. It just simply does nothing, or it gives me an error about something: Internet Corrupted and your gay, so go fuck yourself fag. And I can't play. Dammit.

Bl★ck Star

post it in the pr forums, better help there.

Steel

Quote from: Szenti on 08-04-2010
Nah. I can START the game. Its good now. But I can't connect to a server. It loads, and at LOADING COMPLETED. VERYFING CLIENT DATA. It just simply does nothing, or it gives me an error about something: Internet Corrupted and your gay, so go fuck yourself fag. And I can't play. Dammit.

Right for a start, try to start it in single player, by creating your own local server in co-op.

Also Szentil, PR 0.91 has been confirmed for the 9th, there may be a fix for your issue in it, so hold out till then.

IT is primarily a bug fix, here is the changelog.

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f196-pr-highlights/79410-changelog-pr-v0-91-features.html

And i suggest you all preload it here:
http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f196-pr-highlights/79458-update-project-reality-v0-91-preload-release-date.html

Locke

Hey guys, make sure that you get the update patch

Szenti

I patched it, and i'll see if it will ever work. At the moment, i'm patching WoW to 3.3.2, and playing Cossacks 1,2 with Devrick. Yay.
I hope now I will be able to join a server......

Bl★ck Star

I cant wait for tomorrow night PR round :D

Steel

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 10-04-2010
I cant wait for tomorrow night PR round :D

May be during the day, im out at 4 GMT, so i dont know what time im going to get in, and in what state.
We need to boost activity all around for the PR team, even for weekdays, and even if it means just two of you.
Its just hard having 2 Squad leaders in different timezones.