The Donate-To-Tunddruff-so-he-can-buy-a-airsoft-AK47 Foundation

Started by Tunddruff, 20-01-2010

Tunddruff

This is Tunddruff.
He likes guns
He is poor.
If he can get $298.00 (plus tax and shipping)
He can have a happy life.
He currently has a 11$ airsoft pistol that is shitty.

Please think with you heart (and wallets)

Lol. JK. But seriously, I want this fucking gun
https://www.buyairsoft.ca/rifles/electric/gandg-ak-47-rec-black-color.html

Assassinator

But then the Mounties are gunna come and be like, "He's got a gun, eh?" "Yeah, he's got gun, eh." "Let's get our Airsoft and shoot him, eh?" "Eh." **Mounties use plastic assault rifles, firing real rounds at Tunddruff. **Mounty French guy rolls a 46. **Tundruff rolls 100. **Tunddruff somehow kills the man.

Like that.

Anyways, it seems to suggest that the gearbox is metal, but are the gears themselves metal? If not, be careful with full auto and don't break your gears.

deluxulous

Tunddruff

I dont even need to click the broken link. The whole "USA" THING ya'know.

YOU cant get airsofts get shipped to canada

Mangoman

298$? damn. Well its not that expensive i guess, but There are tons of other nice ak's out there, for like 50 dollars less.

Tunddruff

This one is full metal, electric, comes with the battery, charger, saftey glasses, and I can actually order it WITHOUT it being denied.

Ill just ask it for my birthday >_> TO JUNE!!

Assassinator

Did no one read my post through? Lol, be careful of plastic internals.

KillSlim

Divide that cost by ten. That's how much decent BB Rifles cost where I live.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Steel

The rifle im buying costs aproximatly £380.
Full metal internals, externals.
Its basically a professional model, but due to me being british, i need a license, so im working on that.

http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/product.asp?page=product&id=SAAL85A2

Thats the link

deluxulous

Lol, Tunny, umad.

I am heavy sniper guy.

And this...
is my sniper.

Also, got a rifle sling, bi-pod, and this scope:

you can all be jealous now

Steel

deluxulous

Quote from: The Jackal on 21-01-2010
Then if your a sniper, you need to look at this instead:

http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/product.asp?page=product&id=L96BKTM

Actually, I like my M14. It's got pretty nice accuracy. It's heavy as hell, though. I'm looking for an inexpensive automatic rifle once I scrape together some money. (Inexpensive = under $150 USD. Which is under 106 euros.) I know that shortyusa and Airsoft GI have good ones (American sites.) for a pretty decent price, I just need about... $140. :c

Tunddruff

Alex

Tunddruff

Cause its Canada.

And they are a new company and the only distribution company of air soft guns to Canada.

Assassinator

Quote from: Tunddruff on 21-01-2010
Cause its Canada.

And they are a new company and the only distribution company of air soft guns to Canada.

MONOPLY.

It's 'cause Canada is crazy about Airsoft. Not a good crazy.

Bl★ck Star

Bl★ck Star

Locke

My friend got a great airsoft in korea, where he used to live, and he was supposed to bring two of them back to me once he came back. Unfortunately, we have really stupid rules on airsoft, and you cannot import them. The gun was about 60 dollars, and was great quality. An equivalent here is about oh.. 200 dollars.

I was so dissapointed when he didn't have it, we had so much planned.

Fuck.

(Also, Tunny, if we both get nice airsofts we would go 14 hours to each-other's city and find somewhere to use em)

Tunddruff

Find somewhere to use them?

I am surrounded by forest, swamp and farms, I dont think it will be hard to fine somewhere to use them :/

Dark Angel

I'll explain it to you easily.

Go to work or do it my way , have greate marks and then in the Uni they are going to pay you because you are just studing.

Tunddruff

its a joke. Im just showing off the gun i want.

I think by Uni you mean University which I am not going to because i plan on going to collage for game design, Coding and 3d modeling.

Dark Angel

Quote from: Tunddruff on 24-01-2010
its a joke. Im just showing off the gun i want.

I think by Uni you mean University which I am not going to because i plan on going to collage for game design, Coding and 3d modeling.

Well it's your choise.