Applications to Military are Open

Normal Military

IC Name:

OOC Name:

Steam ID :

How long have you been playing here?:

Why do you OOCly want to be in Military?:

Why does your character want to join?:

If you are being held up by a bandit or any random S.T.A.L.K.E.R/Faction, what would you do?:

Who is the Current Garrison Commander?:

Who is the Current Garrison Sergeant?:

What members of Military are allowed to Spawn Helicopters?:

Character Backstory:

Your recommendations if any:

Special Positions

Special positions are the unfilled Top-Tier spots, Such as Quarter master, Internal Affairs, Recruitment officer, and the like.

You must be on the Military Roster to apply.

Applications are like this,

OOC Name:
IC Name:
Steam ID:

*WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT GOES HERE**

Please make them interesting, you can put whatever you want in the application.

I don't expect to get many applications for these positions.

Alek Kenenday

IC Name: Alek Kenenday

OOC Name:[HGN DT] Redneck

Steam ID : ill get it in 1 second

How long have you been playing here?: Since HGN started

Why do you OOCly want to be in Military?:Because military needs more members and I would like to see some
military roleplay in the server

Why does your character want to join?: to help with the cover up of the zone and to stop the S.T.A.L.K.E.Rs from passing in and out

If you are being held up by a bandit or any random S.T.A.L.K.E.R/Faction, what would you do?:

Tell him to put his gun down. If he doesn't tell him he doesn't want to do this. If he doesn't respond, shoot him.

Who is the Current Garrison Commander?: Burek Miska (Deathcon)

Who is the Current Garrison Sergeant?: none

What members of Military are allowed to Spawn Helicopters?: Staff Sergeant and above

Character Backstory: Alek had joined the Ukrainian Military at the age of 17 and at the age of 18 he had been sent to the zone as a part of a group called the 282nd "Death's Glory" Battalion so he got on a truck and headed into "The Zone" not knowing of what lies ahead

Your recommendations if any:Silver Knight

Accepted Good Job

Mr. So and so

IC Name: Levka Osip

OOC Name: Pяof.๖ۣۜSkrumples

Steam ID:
Ern, I will go look for it.

How long have you been playing here?:
Half a year

Why do you OOCly want to be in Military?:
I don?t see much military activity around and I want to contribute to raising the level of military activity/RP.

Why does your character want to join?: My character feels that the Zone is a danger to all the rest of the world. He wants to be a part of keeping the rest of the world safe from whatever the zone spits out.

I would ask/order him to lay the weapon down. If he refuses to put the weapon down, tell him that what he is doing will not help him in anyway and that he doesn?t want to act upon killing me. If he still refuses, look for a weak point or a area to run too to take cover and proceed to open fire on the S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Who is the Current Garrison Sergeant?: No one

What members of Military are allowed to Spawn Helicopters?: The Staff Sergeant and any rank above it.

Character Backstory: Levka got into the Military when he first saw Ukrainian Military poster in his home town. He always sought to join the military and help out his country. The thought of helping out his country cure the Zone and all who use it for their greedy purposes kept going through his head. Leaving his past and goals behind him, Levka left his home and went out to go enlist into the Ukrainian Military and to be put into the 282nd ?Death?s Glory? Battalion to help clean the Zone of all it?s dangers.

none

Accepted- Nicely done

I got freaky with the Photoshop and got this...

foreverthesickestkid

IC Name: Christofer Brock

OOC Name: foreverthesickestkid

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:1:5136873

How long have you been playing here?: I want to say almost a month.

Why do you OOCly want to be in Military?: The Military is where its at for me, I love how you guys work & I love the rules as well.

Why does your character want to join?: Christofer Brock is a man of adrenaline and knowledge. The Military IS the place for him.

If you are being held up by a bandit or any random S.T.A.L.K.E.R/Faction, what would you do?: Role play. Advise him to put it down, due to that I have skills that make my character seem like a nightmare to bandits or any random S.T.A.L.K.E.R/Faction like him.

Who is the Current Garrison Sergeant?: None

What members of Military are allowed to Spawn Helicopters?: Only Staff Sergeants and above are allowed to spawn and use Helicopters.

Character Backstory:

// Accessing Terminal 282 "Death's Glory"
// Username: Honor01
// Password: ******
// Welcome Sir, Having a good day?
// Search file Christofer.Brock.Information
// Searching.. Searching..
// Found.
// Open the file? (Y/N)
// Y
// Opening File
// File Opening Completed.

- Christofer Brock was asked to go into the Zone for a search and destroy mission. Christofer Brock has 5 team mates along with him. 2 snipers, and 3 normal soldiers. Christofer Brock was a sniper, but in this mission carried himself an assault rifle.

// Open Logs Of Mission? (Y/N)
// Y

"This is Christofer Brock, we have just landed in the Zone. The smell here reeks of death & radiation, we have seen no hostile activity. Hell, we hardly know what we are after. We have set up base camp, and will move out in the morning.

** The next morning recording.

Rise and shine to all those soldiers back home, we begun to move out westward from the drop zone. One of the snipers, James, is somewhat sick. We do not know what with.

** That night recording.

We have once again found no hostile territory to search and destroy, we have set up base camp. James has begun to show signs of cuts on his skin. We do not know if these are self inflicted.

** The next morning recording.

We awoke to find two dogs in one of our tents.. We looked at them and noticed weird things growing on them, we do not know what they were. We set the tents on fire out of fear. James is sweating all the time now for some reason.

** That afternoon, over a radio.

(Shots being fired) This is Christofer Brock with the Zone Search and Destroy mission. We need help! One of our men has, Oh my god! (Shots being fired) (A man screaming in a distance) Cristofer Help me! Help! He-- AHHHHH!

** 2 hours later.. The night is dark and smells of blood.

This is Christofer Brock.. This will be my last recording.. My men are dead.. They have been killed by themselves.. I have no name for what have killed them, but one of my men screamed Bloodsucker.. That is what they will be referred to. I have no tapes left, and refuse to overwrite the ones. I ask a proper burial of all my men.. I will pursue this mission. Goodbye.

// View more information? (Y/N)
// Y

--- End of information.

// Close file
// Logout
// Have a nice day.

Your recommendations if any: Deathcon

Accepted
Characters:

Military Recruitment Officer // Christofer Brock
Trader // Maksym Smirnovoych Ctol
CCA.C18-UNION.75160 // Jakob Turman

Ruler

IC Name:Vlad Delar

OOC Name:Ruler

Steam ID :

How long have you been playing here?:I've been on the froums around a week and find lots on intrest

Why do you OOCly want to be in Military?:Tho there can not be alot of passive in the Millitary roles This server seems to suit it

Why does your character want to join?: His Entire Family was killed, Having no reason left in life he decided to enlist in  282nd "Death's Glory" (I'm having problems with the canon Hence I havent played the game)

If you are being held up by a bandit or any random S.T.A.L.K.E.R/Faction, what would you do?: Warn him in what hes getting him self into and give him a chance to let you go and walk away

Who is the Current Garrison Commander?:Burek Miska

Who is the Current Garrison Sergeant?:Anton Dresden

What members of Military are allowed to Spawn Helicopters?:Staff Sergeants and Above

Character Backstory:Vlad was only 13 when his sister and his parents were slaughterd by Bandits, He mannaged to escape, with revenge in his heart he wondered around for about a week when a Man by the name of Nikolai Klavad found the crying boy, he decided to bring the young boy up, When 19 the same bandits that killed his family had found him and his new Father, They yet again killed his new father whilst pillaging there small hut, Vlad Escaped through a small cave close to there hut. When finding the 282nd "Death's Glory" he enlisted into there ranks, with a new found hope of finally gaining revenge on his Family's Killers

Your recommendations if any: None

Hmm I am going to say Pending, look at this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S.T.A.L.K.E.R.:_Shadow_of_Chernobyl , This will get you some info on the Canon. Also remake your backstory once you re done.

KingArthur

IC Name: Paul Feeney

OOC Name: KingArthur

Steam ID : Will get ASAP >_<

How long have you been playing here?: A long time, never stopped I Estimate around 8 months...

Why do you OOCly want to be in Military?: I was in the military- until my old comp kicked the bucket. Right now I see them as the leading faction, and most orginized. I Would love to be part of it (Again)

Why does your character want to join?: My Character, being a Militant man all his life sought to join somthing that would test his skills, and the Zone, the 282nt Fit the discription.

If you are being held up by a bandit or any random S.T.A.L.K.E.R/Faction, what would you do?: Give first warning of what hes doing- Then if no response- Shoot him.

Who is the Current Garrison Commander?:Burek Miska (Deathcon)

Who is the Current Garrison Sergeant?:Anton Dresden (David Heinrich)

What members of Military are allowed to Spawn Helicopters?:Staff Sergeant

Character Backstory: Enlisted in the Military before, Paul Feeney got separated from his squad involuntary in a Freedom attack. Stranded he has been trying to make contact back with base for some time now, with no results. Getting contact finaly, being standed for some time- he has found that most of the people he knew from his squad were KIA, and a new regiment has taken up positions, the 282. His request to join back up in the ranks is still in question as he makes his way back into the Militarized zone.

-I Hope people remember me,  My Computer died, and stopped my playing, Cheers.

Accepted As Private

Jman234

IC Name: Veniamin Fidrya

OOC Name: Jman234

How long have you been playing here?: Since early December.

Why do you OOCly want to be in Military?: I don't think there are enough Military on the server and I want to be in faction besides Traders Union.

Why does your character want to join?: My character wants to join because the Military saved him once and he is tired of being disrespected by S.T.A.L.K.E.Rs and others in The Zone and his Father served in the Military.

If you are being held up by a bandit or any random S.T.A.L.K.E.R/Faction, what would you do?: I would tell him that there are snipers following ever Military unit around making sure shit like this doesn't happen then walk off.

Who is the Current Garrison Commander?: Anton Dresden

Who is the Current Garrison Sergeant?: Jayson Forsyth

What members of Military are allowed to Spawn Helicopters?: Staff Sergeants and above

Character Backstory: Veniamin grew up in a small town in southern Ukraine where he lived on a farm with his parents and his brother. Veniamin's mother died when he was six and he was father joined the Military a year before his mother died. Then Veniamin and his brother moved in with their grandparents. Veniamin stayed at his grandparents for 11 years then he heard about The Zone. With what little money he had he adventured on his way to The Zone. One month in The Zone and it was his birthday. Him and his friends threw a small party at a village where they had vodka and sausages. Then mutants rushed into the camp killing two of Veniamin's friends then Military were walking by and heard all of the screaming and shooting then they came to the village and helped them defeat the mutants.

Your recommendations if any: Nope.
<iframe src="http://steam.appspot.com/beta/api/iframe?steamID=STEAM_0:n:n" width="250" height="60" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Alek Kenenday

Quote from: Jman234 IC Name: Veniamin Fidrya

OOC Name: Jman234

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:1788064

How long have you been playing here?: Since early December.

Why do you OOCly want to be in Military?: I don't think there are enough Military on the server and I want to be in faction besides Traders Union.

Why does your character want to join?: My character wants to join because the Military saved him once and he is tired of being disrespected by S.T.A.L.K.E.Rs and others in The Zone and his Father served in the Military.

If you are being held up by a bandit or any random S.T.A.L.K.E.R/Faction, what would you do?: I would tell him that there are snipers following ever Military unit around making sure shit like this doesn't happen then walk off.

Who is the Current Garrison Commander?: Anton Dresden

Who is the Current Garrison Sergeant?: Jayson Forsyth

What members of Military are allowed to Spawn Helicopters?: Staff Sergeants and above

Character Backstory: Veniamin grew up in a small town in southern Ukraine where he lived on a farm with his parents and his brother. Veniamin's mother died when he was six and he was father joined the Military a year before his mother died. Then Veniamin and his brother moved in with their grandparents. Veniamin stayed at his grandparents for 11 years then he heard about The Zone. With what little money he had he adventured on his way to The Zone. One month in The Zone and it was his birthday. Him and his friends threw a small party at a village where they had vodka and sausages. Then mutants rushed into the camp killing two of Veniamin's friends then Military were walking by and heard all of the screaming and shooting then they came to the village and helped them defeat the mutants.

Your recommendations if any: Nope.

Don't accept him he got banned for abusing trader yesterday

Jman234

<iframe src="http://steam.appspot.com/beta/api/iframe?steamID=STEAM_0:n:n" width="250" height="60" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

HockeyMaster195

I support Alek's notion, for past experience with Jman. I can elaborate at your request.

Jman234