~New Respect System~

Started by Silver Knight, 02-01-2009

Plunger

Okay I recommend that all new players start with ten respect and that all forum members when the beta starts start with twenty to thirty. The highest respect is five as of now in STALKER.

Akira

That's a good idea, Plunger. Support :)

Tunddruff

Quote from: SnakeTheFox Why does everyone ride my ass

O>O Who does? ... did... did they put it in your ass? ... oh dear... I CALL NEXT!!! Im only joking

I like the Respect part... but of "That Spy is a MINGE!" does get above 20 then... well... System = fail. Then again if he starts he just gets bumped down to 19 then they are screwed. I like the Permaban idea. God dam Mingers

Plunger

Jarlhyttel

+Support to Plunger... liking your idea :D
I cant kill him here. I cant kill him there. But where i can kill him is anywhere.

The line below is true.
The line above is false. (Think about that next time your waiting for pie :))

Rohok

Quote from: wallyroberto Sounds great silver! This should keep the idiots out of factions and tooltrust. Also, maybe a console log of who gave who respect, so someone's not giving respect for Ru and we dont know about it.

And also so that an experienced player doesnt get bombared by a bunch of noobs who are raging at him for trying to enforce the laws. And by noobs I mean idiots who flame people in groups....not naming names *cough*

You know what REALLY keeps idiots out of factions, and idiots out of tool trust?

Not having idiots in charge of factions, and not having idiots in charge of TT selection. Did anyone ever stop to think that it might be OUR fault for the mingery? As leaders, we need to be more selective, instead of more restrictive. Just a thought.

Silver Knight

So true Rohok, so true.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Engage

Why is Rohok so goddamn right all of the time?

Alex

Quote from: Engage Why is Rohok so goddamn right all of the time?

Becuase he's Rohok.

Ruler

Very Nice Indeed Great Idea for keeping the Trolls out