Fallout RolePlay: Development Thread

Started by Silver Knight, 30-11-2009

Fluffy

True true, How bout porting the effect as well?

Zombiehunta

I really would like that, seeing as both Enclave and BoS use energy weapons.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.

Dark Angel

Quote from: Fluffy on 06-01-2010
I can port those models If I get that chance :D

Experimental MIRV anyone?

MIRV rules! Killed whole megaton with it!

Steel

Quote from: Fluffy on 06-01-2010
True true, How bout porting the effect as well?

It wont be fallout without the laser rifle :P so we could give it a shot.

Zombiehunta

Never forget the Plasma Rifle. The Laser Rifle wasen't even that good compared to the most advanced technology in The Wasteland.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.

Steel

Quote from: Zombiehunta on 08-01-2010
Never forget the Plasma Rifle. The Laser Rifle wasen't even that good compared to the most advanced technology in The Wasteland.

True that, but i simply love the Laser Rifle.

Assassinator

One day I tried the laser rifle out and was so excited and then sadly put it back into my inventory after attempting to battle a feral ghoul.  It's still cool, though.

Zombiehunta

In FO2, it was really bad. The Plasma Rifle, on the other hand, was amazing. First of all, only Enclave had it. Second of all, it was very big, and required a pack, evening out it's strength with it's weight.

Aznpunk77

Alien Blaster is the way to go. All you need is a few shots and a mirelurk is dead. But seriously, those things are fucking hard to kill.

Zombiehunta

No, no alien blasters. They are too strong, also, I was talking about Fallout 2, not Fallout 3. We can't have the alien blaster, or blasters, simply because they kill everything, are supposedly extremely rare. There are few in the world.

Aznpunk77

Eh... Guess you're right but damn I love that weapon. Blasters aren't too rare, the higher ranks in the Enclave or BoS could have them, and yeah I guess there was only a few but in FO3 I had 13 plasmas in my wardrobe in Megaton.

Zombiehunta

You have to understand two things real fast, not trying to be an ass. The person you were was the only person who could ever kill like that without as much as a cut that couldn't be healed by injecting it with a stimpak. Second, I'm not even sure if we're using the classic Plasma Rifles, or the new ones. Probably the new ones, saddly.

Aznpunk77

Quote from: Zombiehunta on 09-01-2010
You have to understand two things real fast, not trying to be an ass. The person you were was the only person who could ever kill like that without as much as a cut that couldn't be healed by injecting it with a stimpak. Second, I'm not even sure if we're using the classic Plasma Rifles, or the new ones. Probably the new ones, saddly.
Sorry, wasn't calling you an ass or anything, was just trying to defend my point of view but that gets hard when you're obviously right. Haven't heard anything about a mirelurk lately, they could be some kind of mutant faction, the mirelurk king uses psy waves I believe that's kinda close to the controller.

Steel

Chances of mirelurks being involved is low.
Firstly, they are mutants that have been created only in fallout 3.
There is no reference in any of the other games.
Have you played the first and second? Altho i found them a pain in the arse to play, its still good because the knowlege you gain from them.

Aznpunk77

I know what you mean and no I haven't played the first two games, I really just hate those kind of viewpoints but that's because I'm more of a FPS person, I have played the BoS tactical strategy one but it wasn't all that fun for me.

Steel

So to silver: Where are we currently at with this? Because im getting a bit excited waiting for it!

Zombiehunta

I'm actually curious also, seeing as I stopped writing my Enclave Leader Application, just because I had more real life things to do and it was consuming hours at a time. If it is coming up soon, like around February, I have to finish writing it.

meetdadoom

Hey Exile please add in the NCR (new califonia republic rangers) thier from fallout 2 and they where supposed to be in fallout van buren. (i am a huge fallout fan, ive been a fan of blackisle when my dad showed me fallout 1 when i was 12)

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Zombiehunta

The NCR wouldn't be anywhere near this location. They haven't even left California at this point, according to offical canon, not a cancelled game.

weker

Hello I am the guy who is in charge of the church of atom and every time i try to set up i have to redo so a duplicator would really help and p.s i build in that building because it looks like a church
i am not sure if i need a higher rank to do other stuff or not

Paintcheck

Server is still in development, what we have on it now is nowhere near complete, things like that will be coming. Right now it's just so players can get used to the script.

Plunger

Quote from: weker on 13-06-2010
Hello I am the guy who is in charge of the church of atom and every time i try to set up i have to redo so a duplicator would really help and p.s i build in that building because it looks like a church
i am not sure if i need a higher rank to do other stuff or not
There is no church of atom in our timeline.