For us that are too lazy.

Started by Zaki, 01-01-2009

Zaki

Some of us are too lazy (and poor) to purchase certain games required to play maps in our STALKER RP server. Some of us do not have EP2, EP1, or even Counter Strike: Source. So, that is why I request someone posts a download link of models and materials for the props, backgrounds, etc. Many people want to have the game props and materials without actually having it and paying for it.

List of games that we want prop models and materials for:

-Halflife 2: Episode 1

-Halflife 2: Episode 2

-Counter Strike: Source

-DoD: Source

-TF2

-Waiting to add onto list...

Please post the games YOU want materials and models for instead of actually buying the game.

sniperhunter

I think the orange box is still on sell for 26$ on steam.. Just putting that out there.

Cobra

Quote from: Zaki Some of us are too lazy (and poor) to purchase certain games required to play maps in our STALKER RP server. Some of us do not have EP2, EP1, or even Counter Strike: Source. So, that is why I request someone posts a download link of models and materials for the props, backgrounds, etc. Many people want to have the game props and materials without actually having it and paying for it.

List of games that we want prop models and materials for:

-Halflife 2: Episode 1

-Halflife 2: Episode 2

-Counter Strike: Source

-DoD: Source

-TF2

-Waiting to add onto list...

Please post the games YOU want materials and models for instead of actually buying the game.

You are asking people to do a illegal act and spread content around from a game for others to use.

Silver Knight

quote from another quote, written by some smart guy

by doing this, you agree that you own all of these games.

Borrow a friends account with the game you want:
Download and load the game:
Download GCFSCAPE, extract everything (sound, model, material wise)
Create a folder in your gmod addons folder
Copy any .info text file in there ( just copy a info text from another addon)
Place extracted shit in that file
Load up gmod:
No more errors !

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Bagelz

Sorry mate, you're gonna need to legally own the games. Taking the materials out is highly illegal. Now for the Stalker sounds I did though, as long as the servers owner makes no profit it is not illegal. If it does come to that, GSC will most likely tell us to just take them down.

MediaBot

Quote from: Bagelz Sorry mate, you're gonna need to legally own the games. Taking the materials out is highly illegal. Now for the Stalker sounds I did though, as long as the servers owner makes no profit it is not illegal. If it does come to that, GSC will most likely tell us to just take them down.

Taking content is ok, as long as you "own" the games, idiot Bagelz.

Bagelz

Uhm, wow I guess you didn't read that I said you need to legally own the games. And umm notice how he's asking for the content for people who DO NOT own the games.

Rohok

We're all breaking the law just logging onto the server. That is, if we don't own any of the STALKER games. We're using content from a game we don't even own.