F-54147 Helicopter

Started by Adamant, 01-01-2009

Adamant

Well since the server is being flooded with helicopters, why not have GOOD helicopters with actual interiors and cockpits that you can get into!

Here's the ADV DUPE LINK!
http://garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=57973

Unfortunately you have to download the entire Military Model Pack which is in this Link below.

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=5578

I'll try to make the Helicopter into a separate file and host it separately from it, so if you don't want the entire model pack, which I don't, you can download it then, but you'll have to wait. The military pack is only 14.7 MB anyways  :excl: But remember I'm only suggesting we add the helicopter not all the other models, because we don't want to start seeing tanks and jets everywhere do we?

Turnkey

Rohok

Because that's not a fucking Ukrainian/Russian helicopter.

Find an MI-17 or 24.

SnakeTheFox

Hell no.

That's a United States Navy helicopter, not Ukrainian, or Russian.

It makes no sense.

Expanding on this, I have no idea what a F-54147 is. Googling it gets me to Garrysmod.net, and the CH-54 looks nothing like it.

From my knowledge it's obviously a CH-53 Sea Stallion or CH-53E Super Stallion . Riiiiiight, a United States Navy helicopter being used by Ukrainian Military.

Why don't you guys port in the Mi-24 model from Stalker, like you did with the other models/weapons/props?
I was brought into this world naked, screaming, and covered in blood; and that's the way I intend to leave it.

Turnkey

Who cares if it's a US heli or a Ukrainian heli ?

SnakeTheFox

Quote from: Turnkey Who cares if it's a US heli or a Ukrainian heli ?

Uhm, anyone who isn't ignorant to military technology, and want a realistic Stalker RP that isn't half-assed by importing other models from Garry's Mod.

You don't see us running around with CS:S weaponry on HL2:DM maps to RP, do you?
I was brought into this world naked, screaming, and covered in blood; and that's the way I intend to leave it.

Rohok

Amen to that, Snake. Find us an MI-17 or MI-24, and we'll be cool. Though, I've already seen the Mi-17 in game.

Carnage

Ill try and find one :U

And Vityaz from Fyren. And Fyren from Silver. And really, it goes on. It's like a giant homo sex train

-Rohok Teyar

Carnage

And Vityaz from Fyren. And Fyren from Silver. And really, it goes on. It's like a giant homo sex train

-Rohok Teyar

Adamant

Very nice. But, does it have an interior, that you can walk in?

Wiggles

No fucking super stallion, Russian made choppers please. Mi17,Mi24, Ka-50 etc etc

Bagelz

Damn you guys are picky little faggots.

MediaBot

Get someone to re texture it...

mrd

WHO GIVES A FUCK WHERE IT IS FROM?! IT DOESN'T MATTER!

Bagelz

Seriously, jesus christ you guys are way too picky about this...I mean what a helicopter looks like? jesus ffs.

Dom

Quote from: Bagelz Seriously, jesus christ you guys are way too picky about this...I mean what a helicopter looks like? jesus ffs.

I totally agree.

Urho

Seriously, what's so wrong having other vehicle's than russian, or anything that comes from the East?

This copter is awesome
"The thing about the light you see before death, it ain't heaven son. It's the muzzleblast of an gun"

Zaki

Quote from: Carnage http://garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=51677

http://garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=20803

WASNT THAT FUCKIN HARD

JUST USE THIS, GOD DAMNIT!

+SUPPORT

Rohok

I don't think any of you realize your own level of stupidity. Adding an American helicopter to the server? Jesus fucking Christ. That's just the spark that set this rage ball off. I've accumulated so much shit from you guys. I'm tired of you people. TIRED OF IT.

Calling us picky? No, we just want a good environment to RP in. Not some juvenile sandbox piece of shit server like what you all are making it into. This is why members leave, and this is why everybody wants to troll the fuck outta you all.

Wiggles

Quote from: Rohok I don't think any of you realize your own level of stupidity. Adding an American helicopter to the server? Jesus fucking Christ. That's just the spark that set this rage ball off. I've accumulated so much shit from you guys. I'm tired of you people. TIRED OF IT.

Calling us picky? No, we just want a good environment to RP in. Not some juvenile sandbox piece of shit server like what you all are making it into. This is why members leave, and this is why everybody wants to troll the fuck outta you all.

I agree fully, i dont believe once throughout the entire stalker game i saw much if any non warsaw pact gear. It was all equipment from the USSR. Mi17's, Mi24's, kamovs, Brdm's, t55's. All that old Russian shit. If you want Blackhawks and US gear, this aint the setting for it. Plain and simple.

Bagelz

Lul wow you're getting way to mad over a helicopter.

Creeding

why cant super rich merc bring them into the zone?
This message may or may not be endorsed by Creeding and he is by no means held to any comments, posts or any of the like made... Oh, and no. I dont like fancy pancy signatures.

Tunddruff

Quote from: Rohok Because that's not a fucking Ukrainian/Russian helicopter.

Find an MI-17 or 24.

Or a Hind

MattyK

Quote from: Rohok I don't think any of you realize your own level of stupidity. Adding an American helicopter to the server? Jesus fucking Christ. That's just the spark that set this rage ball off. I've accumulated so much shit from you guys. I'm tired of you people. TIRED OF IT.

For the first time in my life, I actually agree with you.
Follow my Twitter HERE!

rokema

Quote from: Creeding why cant super rich merc bring them into the zone?

Only rich mercs would have that helicopter then.....