This Wart guy, and Vityaz too..

Started by Nines, 30-12-2008

Nines

You guys may of noticed, these faggots have been spamming our boards with pictures of their tiny dicks. It's obvious they're trying to impress the higher ups on TnB. It's quite pathetic really.

And seriously Vityaz? You too? YOUR A FUCKING ADMIN HERE DOUCHEBAG, SHAPE UP.

mrd

Nines, he is doing this caused I banned him for a HOUR.

He says he has a job and house, he is obviously lying. A adult wouldn't do this.

Carnage

And Vityaz from Fyren. And Fyren from Silver. And really, it goes on. It's like a giant homo sex train

-Rohok Teyar

SnakeTheFox

Quote from: Nines I am, it infuriates me that an ADMIN who has gained trust in the community would do this.

You don't have to gain trust in this community to become an Admin, sadly.

Vityaz and a few others are evident proof of this.
I was brought into this world naked, screaming, and covered in blood; and that's the way I intend to leave it.

Rohok

Deathcon

Vityaz is not Reece. Vityaz other name is Conlich. At Mine-Dog he was a horrible RPer and he was 10 years old at the time. That was 2 years ago so he is only 12 now. He gets very power hungry very fast as he proved on The Zone while he was under the name Conlich. He is an immature 12 year old, our community is better off without him.

Rhyom Guther

Oh shit? Is Vityaz rly conlich? He is a fucking asshole cool guy who thinks he knows everything.

Bagelz

Lol I lied, Vityaz REALLY IS CONLICH, ROFL.

Nines

Well, i'm glad this is over, hi def penis makes me rage.

MattyK

Follow my Twitter HERE!

Silver Knight

I confronted Vityaz, and it was true that he did all this shit, not reece, no one can bruteforce steam and a forum account in one night, and he wasn't exactly begging me to come back, and changed his tag to nextgen, so good riddence ! Several accounts were made by Reece via proxys, using fake emails, ive turned on email activiation now, reece has his hostname blocked.

Also, just to add to that:

To Vityaz (impersonating with the name Ducky) Saying he was Reece, he probably either gave his account to reece or he did it all himself.

[HGN]|Scion|ﮖil√ĕřKňight: it should take about one second to do it
[HGN]|Scion|ﮖil√ĕřKňight: i think its sad that you go to all this trouble
[HGN]|Scion|ﮖil√ĕřKňight: just to have everything removed in acouple of minutes
[HGN]|Scion|ﮖil√ĕřKňight: God dam you have no life reece, your the true failchild, with no real life friends, it makes me sad, maybe i should call social services on you or something.
[HGN]|Scion|ﮖil√ĕřKňight: That way you can stop getting raped by your dad, and your mum will stop beating you up

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period