What i think is going on

Started by Vengence35, 30-12-2008

Vengence35

Well what i think is going on is that i think the admins banned a taco and banana guy and they counter with this. But what i still don't understand is why did Vityaz ban everyone?

Connor 2.0

Reece and Vityaz Teamed up I'm thinking.
"United We Stand, Divided We Fall"

--------FALLOUT ROLEPLAY--------
Connor Xentos - Enclave Applied - Alive

--------MIDEVIL ROLEPLAY--------
Crescent - Elve Bowman - Alive
Connor Xentos - Human Swordsman - Alive

--------REAL LIFE ROLEPLAY--------
Connor Murphy - Police Applied - Alive

Rohok

Reece is creative, though. Penis' aren't creative.

Vengence35

Probably, I always knew he was minge on the inside. Well that's one less merc we have to worry about eh?

Vengence35

You know that is really starting to get old. I will not blame Taco and Banana for this because I have not met them and i bet you did this to their forum too.

Vengence35

You are just flat our retarded.

Vengence35

Well Vityaz your Pictures have failed.

Carnage

Guys VITYAZ IS REECE I REAPEAT VITYAZ IS REECE

And Vityaz from Fyren. And Fyren from Silver. And really, it goes on. It's like a giant homo sex train

-Rohok Teyar

SnakeTheFox

Well maybe this will teach the powers that be to chose Admins by some other manner than a hat full of tickets, like it seems they've been doing.
I was brought into this world naked, screaming, and covered in blood; and that's the way I intend to leave it.

Vengence35

Cobra

What did I fucking say SILVER I TOLD YOU ABOUT THIS MAN AND YOU DIDN'T LISTEN...

Rohok

It almost doesn't look like a penis, if you really stare at it long enough.

Kind of like a... you know those hotdogs wrapped in bread, kind of thing?

Anyway, what I'm tryin' to say, is that the more you freak out and get all pissy, the more they spam the forums with pictures of... hotdogs wrapped in wonder bread...

Vengence35

Quote from: cobra What did I fucking say SILVER I TOLD YOU ABOUT THIS MAN AND YOU DIDN'T LISTEN...
I think we all knew he would do this.

Vengence35

Quote from: Rohok It almost doesn't look like a penis, if you really stare at it long enough.

Anyway, what I'm tryin' to say, is that the more you freak out and get all pissy, the more they spam the forums with pictures of... hotdogs wrapped in wonder bread...
It looks more like a blood sucking leech if you ask me.

Rohok

Quote from: Vengence35
Quote from: Rohok It almost doesn't look like a penis, if you really stare at it long enough.

It looks more like a blood sucking leech if you ask me.

That's some STALKER SOC shit right there, man. Fuck. Call in Duty! We've got some mutants to purge!

mrd

Rohok, GET THE FUCK ON THE SERVER

mrd

We are currently cleaning up the mess. Don't let the trolls bother you.

Vityaz and Reece are banned from Vent, the forums, and the server. Cut contact off from them. Reece has stolen several accounts with keyloggers and scamming

Cobra

Amazing.. Do you think those picture might contain any shit meh.

Silver Knight

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Dom

What the fuck happened?

SnakeTheFox

Quote from: Dom What the fuck happened?

Someone set us up the bomb.
I was brought into this world naked, screaming, and covered in blood; and that's the way I intend to leave it.

Urho

Quote from: SnakeTheFox
Quote from: Dom What the fuck happened?

Someone set us up the bomb.
All your base are belong to us
"The thing about the light you see before death, it ain't heaven son. It's the muzzleblast of an gun"

Rohok

Ima comin' home todddaaayyy!

SnakeTheFox

Quote from: Rohok Ima comin' home todddaaayyy!

Good Mono and Bandits have been getting really rowdy, and there's a Slave Trade going on. Need some organized DUTY raids on these mazzafackas.

Impure Reality

Quote from: SnakeTheFox
Quote from: Rohok Ima comin' home todddaaayyy!

Good Mono and Bandits have been getting really rowdy, and there's a Slave Trade going on. Need some organized DUTY raids on these mazzafackas.

Not the slave trade