The HGN 'AND THEN!?' Game.

Started by KillSlim, 22-10-2009

Radek

Ooc: It bounces the signal form mutiple fleets that's scatterd around the Galaxy, Remember the Minig fleets. Sure it will take some time but ti's possible.
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Nikolaz72

"After a large battle the Mothership and the Hairy Angler continue'd on their task but in the Center of the Galaxy they did not find what they expected.. What they did find was a Supernova which consumed them before they could get away"

"Hairy Angler - Unknown. The Nikolazian Mothership - Destroyed
Text Cyric the Archmage.

Zero

By the time the battle station arrived, the battle was already over, everyone sad, the battle station then heads to another area to build a fleet.

Radek

*The Controller ai Finishes it's Scanning and has now set it's sight on the Zero's battle station, The 102nd and 28th fleet join up and head to start a full frontal attack while two support fleet the 99th and 200th (Heavy ion battle Ships and Long ranged Fussion missile Friggates make up most of these two fleets) Jump around the battle station effectivly sealing it in.*

|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Plunger

* Plunger perfects his method of instantaneous travel allowing his cube colony ships to travel cloaked making them untraceable.

Zero

Zeros battle station begins to be shielded as it begins to warp to another location, untraced.

Zeros battle station also fires its mega laser towards, Radeks fleet.

Radek

*As one of the Titans sustain heavy damege the rest of the fleet move in and Open fire on The Fleet that defends the Station while the Support fleets Use their long range weapons to Attack the Battle station*

Zero

Swarms of more ships come out, to attack Radeks long range weapons as the battlestation is nearing escape.

Radek

*The Support Fleet Lauch their defence teams to counter the Small fighters as now all the heavy battleships have gone after the Station.*

Zero

The battleship warps away from the battle after a few minutes of fighting, untraceable.

Radek

*With the station now defenceless The Ai fleet Makes quick work of the massive station and destorys it*

Plunger

Quote from: Zero on 01-11-2009

Zeros battle station begins to be shielded as it begins to warp to another location, untraced.

Zeros battle station also fires its mega laser towards, Radeks fleet.
[[ OOC

How does a massive battelstation disappear.

Radek

// Ooc when i blow it up.

Zero

(OOC) The station is shielded, you need tactics to take it down -_-

Zero prepares his time travel device to go back before spaceships got involved, his Battlestation will come with if not destroyed in two turns.

Radek

* The ai fleet transmits a powerful virus to the station, the virus is programmed to disable the stations shield and try to interupt the powerful laser.*

Nikolaz72

// Ehm... /Installs AVG Anti Virus?
Text Cyric the Archmage.

Zero

The anti virus holds onto the systems, but couldn't stop the virus before shutting Shield power off by 75% and Laser Strength down by 20%

The battle station fires another laser.

ISPYUDIE

// all these mega station/fleet asspulls have killed the game

Zero

// Thats why I'm going back in time to make sure no one gets the space fleet but me, and I can leave my space station dormant :D

Radek

KingArthur

***The Imperial Nation of Terran, lead by their Arthur, Shows up in one ship due to disturbances.***

***Construct additional pylons***

Assassinator

OOC: Everyone activated "food for thought" and then created a bunch of workers.

Zero

Zero and his battlestation goes back in time to before spaceships were introduced, preventing anyone from reaching the space age, battle continues on earth besides Zeros battle station that remains dormant in space.

Zero

Zero sends his James bond Imitator robot spys to attack everyones HQ

Radek

Ooc: He is the best James bond actor ever.