The HGN 'AND THEN!?' Game.

Started by KillSlim, 22-10-2009

ISPYUDIE

ISPYUDIE's fleet open fire on radek's fleet and superweapon aswell.

Fight music
The Good, The Bad & The Ugly Theme

Ravanger

Rav's remaining insects in space race to catch to ship carrying the survivors from earth.

They are pretty small and fast and hard to detect in space.

Radek

*The Defence fleet opens up with everything it has, it's huge titan class ships Defending the ring with their very hulls.
The Gigantic Defence fleet Holds their ground, ignoring the damege it's taken.*

(The really really big once are the titans, They are a few miles long)

*The Superweapon has now started powering up and it's sheilds are near un touched by the heavy fire comming from the attacking fleets, Mabye a smaller vessle would have more luck landing on the station.(hint :P)*

The attacking fleets have very little time left..
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Nikolaz72

// NOTE TO RAVANGAR EARTHSURVIVORS ARE ALREADY DOCKED ON A SHIP WHICH HAS TELEPORTED TO OTHER SIDE OF GALAXY YOU COULD NOT CATCH UP TO THEM NOTE TO RADEK FIGHT IS GOING ON IN AN RP CHAT PLEASE GET ON STEAM //

" The Ring is getting destroyed and Radek's fleet is in full contact with the Nikolazian Regimental Fighters "
Text Cyric the Archmage.

Afromana

(OOC) RADEK, GET ON STEAM YOU FUCKNUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plunger

* Plunger is in deep space to far from Radek for the weapon to hit him.

Assassinator

A small squad of specialized murloc black ops fly towards the ring, led by Murloc 711.

They use a sleek, black, small, squad carrier to fly them down to the rings surface.

Afromana

* While Afromana's ships left, one remained, a cube emerges, and it starts unpacking in space, just like the rest of the cubes would.
* After a few hours, it starts taking shape. this is the intel aquired:

ISPYUDIE

Assassinator's murlocs managed to get in and shut off the field then a nano missile managed to lay waste to the ring
Scavenger ships quickly start picking up bits of the ring and Radek's ships...

Afromana

* Earth is now completely covered by replicator material, full function is now available.

* Ships and units will now be constructed 24/7

Radek

OOC I would but my computer decided to fuck Steam in the ass and steam just wont start.
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Ravanger

Rav's insects dieing now float to mars in hopes of trying to make a very small little home  then to later on terraform it.

The insects remain not very active to hopefully stay off the radar and seem passive and somewhat spread out incause of a attack.

Mars hopefully shall be there new home.

Radek

*The broken Defence fleet leave flees.. Broken.. but not defeted. The Remaning Titans Retreat back to their real base and prepare their revenge, the extremly advanced AIs that run the fleet and the main base have started sending out fleets to strip entire solar systems of their resources..Billions die as the massive fleets work their way through the galaxy*

*The Fleets cannot be stopped.. and they continue to grow each day.*

*The Controller Ai has finished developed a Anti replicator program, Sheilding all of it's fleets and it self from any replicator/nanite or virus(Trojan and that shit to) Attacks. (Guns still work fine you just cant infect my systems.)*

ISPYUDIE

ISPYUDIE's FTL generators are a success and are loaded into most of the major ships

Nikolaz72

In the Center of the Galaxy a fight has broken out to dertermine the fate of two species

" A Squadron of Fighters Docking in a Shipyard"

"Enemy Flying in"
Text Cyric the Archmage.

Zero

Zeros battle station the size of Earth, and the moon combined heads towards the battle with a fleet of ships, it begins to charge some sort of lazer, while more battleships come out of it.

Assassinator

A Hairy Angler Starship flies towards the battle station.

Radek

*As one of the mining fleets start harvesting another planet they detect ravangers Insect life form, Being a computer that wants to extend it's knowledge the Controler Ai orders a scienece vessle to Take samples of the insects and study them.*

*Mean While a massive fleet follows the Angler starship, being led by the Huge Titans.*

Assassinator

OOC: So you just warped to his death star?

Nikolaz72

OOC: This message is for everyone ANGLER AND I CANNOT BE FOLLOWED the battle is unknown to everyone and only the murlocs have the secret to the center.. Said in caps. we are on an IC mission in a thick nebula in the center of the galaxy where we teleported to. Radek could not have followed us. The Deathstar could not come out of the blue and attack us. Look. If i had not wrote that message you would not have come. But i did since something is going on in there. Now. Im gonna ignore any messages but Ass'ass's and mine about whats going on in there. That include Radek's Titan Fleet who silently sneaked behind us? LOLWHAT? And the Deathstar.

(( From now on we will either just ignore the two completely or continue the RP in a steamchat. Thanks. ))
Text Cyric the Archmage.

Nikolaz72

*After Managing to get through the large inhibitor field and into a battle and won the group of ships with the murloc companions continue on their task*
Text Cyric the Archmage.

Radek

Ooc ( Are you talking about Assassinators Murlocs?Couse i kinda followed them.)

Nikolaz72

(( OOC)) Ass's Murlocs are Docked on my ship that teleported off
Text Cyric the Archmage.

Radek

*The Massive Ai controlled fleet Starts Scanning the Area, trying to find the Murloc ships.*

*Mean while the Scientific vessle has created an artifical world which they use to grow Ravengers Insect race, The computers has started trying to alter and improve the Insects DNA*

Assassinator

OOC: Your scanners can scan the whole galaxy...?