What Roleplay Server Would You Like Us To Develop?

Started by Silver Knight, 14-10-2009

What Other Roleplay Theme Interests You The Most?

Half-Life 2
1 (1.5%)
Warhammer 40k
9 (13.4%)
Fallout
4 (6%)
Oblivion
5 (7.5%)
Realistic/Modern City
1 (1.5%)
Star Wars
5 (7.5%)
World War 2
5 (7.5%)
Zombie Roleplay
22 (32.8%)
Battlegrounds
0 (0%)
Other(State in Thread)
15 (22.4%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Plunger

Dark Angel

Why no to HL2 RP? It's cool! And we don't have to fuck around alot just change models and names in RAD2? And done?

I mean so instead of stalker stuff there will be HL2 stuff and Wooohooooo done!

Plunger

Quote from: Dark Angel on 31-10-2009
Why no to HL2 RP? It's cool! And we don't have to fuck around alot just change models and names in RAD2? And done?

I mean so instead of stalker stuff there will be HL2 stuff and Wooohooooo done!
HGN is unlucky with HL2RP

Assassinator

You voted for Hl2 in thread yet there is no vote in the poll? I'm going to assume you were joking about it?

Plunger

Instead of Zombie RP there could be extinction. A disease wipes out the population, but no zombies. Just desolation. Fight for survival with the immune wanderers and raiders.

Assassinator

Then it's just like Fallout 3 without the radiation and mutants?

Plunger

Quote from: Assassinator1097 on 03-11-2009
Then it's just like Fallout 3 without the radiation and mutants?
And without the green tint to everything...

Anyways it has a lot more possibilties then just Fallout. No lore constrains it, the landscapes are normal, who knows who could have been immune.

Lucidius

Quote from: Plunger on 03-11-2009
Anyways it has a lot more possibilties then just Fallout. No lore constrains it, the landscapes are normal, who knows who could have been immune.

or what was immune.

Pretty cool idea, +support.

Modenr day post-apoc with no cliche aftermath i.e 10 humans vs. hoards of x.

Hopefully it'de all be logical in how stuff works, in terms of what would be allowed in it and not.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Bl★ck Star

Ravanger

Nikolaz72

Plungers Idea. But with everyone in Asia being immune do to rice.
Text Cyric the Archmage.

Plunger

Quote from: Nikolaz72 on 25-11-2009
Plungers Idea. But with everyone in Asia being immune do to rice.
Racist, Get out we don't take kindly to biggots here.

Zero

Left 4 Dead RP... maybe I was thinking
How about civilization got nuked by WW3 and now we make a shelter outside of a large city (New york for example or Washington DC) and there are zombies and radiation inside the city, and we need to send one person out to grab supplys each day and all, alone or with a friend, that sounds fun to me.

Plunger

Quote from: Zero on 25-11-2009
How about civilization got nuked by WW3 and now we make a shelter outside of a large city (New york for example or Washington DC) and there are zombies and radiation inside the city, and we need to send one person out to grab supplys each day and all, alone or with a friend, that sounds fun to me.
So Fallout 3.

Goose

Quote from: Plunger on 25-11-2009
Quote from: Zero on 25-11-2009
So Fallout 3.

This sounds better than fallout 3 even though it sounds the same L4D rp would be good.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Tunddruff

It might be something new, it might be HyperRO.

Silver didnt tell me :(

Goose

According to the poll it will be a zombie RP but it is up to silver GOOD NIGHT HGN!
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Silver Knight

That's just to get an idea of what people want, it does not effect the outcome.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Nikolaz72

TRIBAL RP-Where you like are cut into nomadic tripes fishing and such like a Stranded map.

And each tribe could make peace and declare war on eachother and the tribe would have fishermen builders foodgatherers.

Stoneaxes. Basic handling of metals throwingspears bows. And we could hunt for antlion meat and roast it over a campfire. Each tribe could also develope its own way to communicate. Be it handsigns or speech.

Basicly you will start off as a rabble. You have nothing you are barely making it off eating herbs and when time comes an antlion or some cannibal tribe is gonna get you and you make it to like an open trading post where there is no killing allowed and you can stay there when you arent hunting for food. And we could have a system when you havent eaten long enough you will die and you cant respawn for like 30 Min due to hunger. And if you die in combat there is instant respawn "With the same ammount of food on your timer".  And instead of having main factions there is only subfactions that people make and if the tribes go well they can come on a main tribes roster.

The map would be one large jungle with different area's like- One place there is gamehunting and another is a good fishing spot and some place there is raw materials and farmland which you can plant herbs in. And tribes would have to fight eachother for those area's and you can only build wooden stuff which can break in a heavy wind storm. Then we could also have a couple of caves.

Kinda like Medieval RP in some ways but more basic. More, TRIBAL.
Text Cyric the Archmage.

Assassinator

This is the section for roleplay servers, I understand what you are saying, though. I had an idea that wasn't roleplay so I'll probably post it outside this thread.

Locke

KingArthur

Quote from: ㅎㅎLocke on 26-11-2009
Oblivion would be epic.

Hell yea it would, only problem is lack on animations. I bet we could make due however

Cobra

A zombie RP could be decent if it was serious eh... And a decent story behind it... Like I said have some good factions related to stalker.. Have a faction similar to Duty that wants to eradicate the zombies.. You have Military remnants.. And others I would guess.

Nikolaz72

Text Cyric the Archmage.