Men of War - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Mod

Started by Jazer, 11-10-2009

Jazer

http://www.moddb.com/mods/stalker-mod

They have a Multiplayer Beta out already. I am shocked by how much they stayed true to the atmosphere.

Lucidius

Bolts can be picked up again? You must have a limited amount in that mod. That's pretty cool, it reminds me alot of the STALKER move from 78 (bolt retrievel).

Hopefully they set up a hotkey system, anomolie detection looks like a harder and longer process.

Limited bolts, navigating those anomolie infested tunnels near agroprom, etc must be a fucking bitch.

I wonder how this will work for X18 and such, that area required TONS of awkward movement AI can't replicate easily. I wonder if you'll be able to set up a string of actions, like Climb > Wait > Run > Jump

Also, this should be in the STALKER game category.

Admin, do the cha-cha slide plox?
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Radek

Men of war is a great game btw..
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Jazer

Quote from: Radek on 11-10-2009
Men of war is a great game btw..

So I've heard, I didn't know it was modified this heavily though. I am going to need to get this game now.

KingArthur

FUCKING WIN OIMG AWEOSME!!!!! !!>! !>!>1.!>!>!MRufq8h3287u234tg2

asoldier290

Love RTS games, if you can control squads this would be awesome. I can imagine a Military/Monolith mod for this

Jazer

Apparently Men of War is much more about micro management so each unit is much more in-detail, which obviously benefits this mod.

Cobra

Wow for a moment I thought this was a Stalker mod :D.

Lucidius

Quote from: Cobra on 12-10-2009
Wow for a moment I thought this was a Stalker mod :D.

...it isn't? I read their ModDB and it didn't specify.

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

KingArthur

Its for MOW a good game in itself. However this is an RTS conversion- Has massive possibiilities- ill post a vid if i have time of what i have mapped lol

Lucidius

What's MOW though, don't abbreviate without mentionin it completely atleast once >.<.

My Profile[/b][/size]

Simme/Panda

I tried the mod, was friggin awesome!

Akira

Quote from: Lucidius on 12-10-2009
What's MOW though, don't abbreviate without mentionin it completely atleast once >.<.

Men of War

Steel

Shit... wtf. Im going to have to get this... but i cant see how it would work!
MOW, arent you supposed to control 1000's of men?
How can you control 1000's of stalkers? surley theres not that many in the zone.

Simme/Panda

In MOW you can both play tactical and straight on warfare. In this mod the modder made the squads available for purchase small. But this mod can maybe be valuable for HGN? Maybe start a MOW Stalker RP section? :D

deluxulous

I don't think a lot of people have men of war. Including myself :(