Update is coming soon, look busy - precharacter wipe due to exo suit leaks.

Started by Silver Knight, 26-12-2008

Silver Knight

Update is coming soon, look busy - precharacter wipe due to exo suit leaks. Simple, script update coming in the next few days...

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Creeding

This message may or may not be endorsed by Creeding and he is by no means held to any comments, posts or any of the like made... Oh, and no. I dont like fancy pancy signatures.

Moordact

i understand the character wipe .. but why is there a server password
Don't mind my englisch im Dutch!

MattyK

Baaaaah!
Fucking characterwipes, now I have to collect all those guns for my initiates all over again.
Follow my Twitter HERE!

Urho

"The thing about the light you see before death, it ain't heaven son. It's the muzzleblast of an gun"

rawrmon

Quote from: Silver Knight Update is coming soon, look busy - precharacter wipe due to exo suit leaks. Simple, script update coming in the next few days...

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:
rawr.

rawrmon

Quote from: MattyK Baaaaah!
Fucking characterwipes, now I have to collect all those guns for my initiates all over again.

Indeed..
rawr.

Moordact

Locke

Suck it up. There was someone who had an exo-suit but no gun, can you say un-balanced ...

fyren338

What about RU? It took me FOREVER to save up to 80000! I don't want to start all over!
-Fyren338
I've come to terms with Zaki. Business only.

Cobra

I know what you mean hell I lost my Merc suit and half of my weapons due to that server shutdown....

Decbus

Ya wasn't there like an admin handing out exo suits on christmas? And giving out guns?
Yea, it's me.

Bagelz

Okay, a few things on this.

1, it is IMPOSSIBLE, and I mean impossible for any of my barkeeps to buy exos. Because 1, from using Tacobot, none have had more than 100k. IF they did, they either made the money...or a fuckin ADMIN is giving them money. And no way would they have the money to buy that many exos. Each exo is 100,000. Where could they have got the money for that many exos? Because I get the feeling we got a fuckin admin doing this shit.

MattyK

Update has been and gone, but needs some major tweakage, kthxbai.
Follow my Twitter HERE!

Plague

Locke

Yeah it was molested during xmas. He dropped a few, I dont know if the people who got them deserved them though.

Rico

Moordact

server is locked down because of mayor bugs in new update

Silver Knight

Aye, fallout one is closed beta now, if you want to try it out, go fill out a app.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Rohok

Awww, fag fuck.

You little ragga muffin, you, Silver. You little ragga muffin...

Sickness

Will we get our money back?? I lost 20k in the first wipes, and now this wipe will make me lose like 35k.
Rusty - Returned to the Zone