6 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Silver Knight

Should We get a SpaceBuild server? 10 Slots

It's voting time folks !

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Bagelz

I doubt half the players here even know how to play spacebuild.

InTOx

The donations are already being spent on upgrading the stalker server to 32 slots. and players can always learn.

Zaki

Misvoted, place 1 vote for yes, and -1 for no.

RENCAMO

I say no.
Put the extra money for more STALKER RP slots as it usually gets full quickly in the morning.
Tyler Jackson - Sergeant - "Breaching with C2, sir."

Kree - Slaver - "Go to hell you piece of shit."

Ispraven - Aces - "In the cold and dark shadows, I sneak. In the the bloody raging chaos, I cause. I am a Club."

Micheal Westen - Ex-Spy - "Don't I get tied down to the chair? Don't go soft on me now, Carla."

Jazer

Lets focus on STALKER RP, please. I think you're putting yourself into too much Silver, try just sticking to one or two things.

In case you didn't understand, that's a no on the spacebuild server, just my opinion.

joecwild

As long as it won't lag, then yes.

Tea

OH GOD YUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :alien:

InTOx

Quote from: RENCAMO I say no.
Put the extra money for more STALKER RP slots as it usually gets full quickly in the morning.

the donater money is already going towards this, we are upgrading it to the max slots avaible from our host :D

Quote from: joecwild As long as it won't lag, then yes.

It might lag a little, u cant expect it not to lag, if the server gets above 6 players and everyones spawning huge ships on earth, ofc it will lag like crazy!

MattyK

No.
Let's try to keep the Donations to one side, otherwise the server will run dry quicker than you can say "Get outta here, spacebuild."
Follow my Twitter HERE!

Taco Dan

Yeah I think we could pull it off.

Locke

As long as we have the long term capabilities for it.
Then in that case im ALL for it.

InTOx

Its already up. check the supported server forums. *LOCKED*