Connor Clarkes (New)

Started by Decbus, 24-12-2008

Decbus

Hey guys i'm just starting up on the server and would like to introduce my character to you, I really like the story to stalker although i've only watched people play it. It seems fun enough, and roleplaying is great! Hullo thar Hypergamers, here I am! :nuke:

Connor Clarkes was just an average man of the country. Joined the military at 18, only to get blasted at age 21. He didn't even know that there was such a threat, such a danger in town. He thought he was safe. Maybe the false sense of security he had inherited from his registration into the military had something to do with it, but he didn't care. The only thing that matters now, is protecting himself, protecting the people, and doing whatever he can to stop whatever is happening to the earth. The so called "Wishmaker" had dazzled him the first time it had reached his ears, he was shocked. Though it was only shot down by the side-effects coupled with it. Several weeks later he heard about this. His only goal right now, is to get back into the military. His couple years as a combat medic seem wasted, as there is nothing. Had the military forgotten about him? Maybe so. All that's left now, is to find the army, find himself, and protect the ground under him as well as the people from the effects of the wishmaker.
Yea, it's me.