IF YOU THINK REECE IS BAD.

Started by fyren338, 23-12-2008

fyren338

Well. Today I have something important to tell you all. Regardless of your dislike or like for Reece. Reece wins, Reece, just, wins.

Only one man. ONLY ONE. Can impersonate Silver, with his conset, and convince fail mr. Tea to spam "Gif admin plz" Or whatever. ADV Spam. He wins today.

http://s340.photobucket.com/albums/o347/peachjooce/?action=view¤t=md_stalkerredux_b40004.jpg
-Fyren338
I've come to terms with Zaki. Business only.

Tea

Nice try guys, i knew it was a trap.

Quote from: SF Chat Log[HGN]|Scion|ﮖil√ĕřKňight: meh, im gonna switch steam accounts
[HGN]|Scion|ﮖil√ĕřKňight: add me Sharkbait0
[HGN] Mr. Tea: ok...
[HGN] Mr. Tea: OMFG
[HGN] Mr. Tea: Your Reece?
[HGN] Mr. Tea: LOL
[HGN] Mr. Tea: n;lnjwdnajwnbdjakbwlfkjbwafwabfj;anbwjkfnbwaf
[HGN] Mr. Tea: Hi.
[HGN] Mr. Tea: Im gonna feel like an idiot is this is a TARP
[HGN] Mr. Tea: lol
[HGN] Mr. Tea: Nice try Silvah
[HGN] Mr. Tea: Seriously though
[HGN] Mr. Tea: Nice try silvah

Quote from: FyrenOnly one man. ONLY ONE. Can impersonate Silver, with his conset, and convince fail mr. Tea to spam "Gif admin plz" Or whatever.

If that is true, i dont see what the problem is. You got me guys, good for you eh?

Tea

Long story short, Reece owned me, OWN3D me. I would like to start off new by apoligizing to the HGN community in hope to redeem myself for the spam that might of crashed the server (How does text crash a server :s). Sorry for spamming and sorry for falling into Silver, Fyren and Reeces clever but devious trap.

Rohok

Hehe, Reece always has been, and always will be my friend, no matter what he does. He's a cool guy. But Fragger, you my good sir, fail harder than a Mexican strip dancer rapin' babies in China.

Tea

mrd

Urho

Is this somekind of inside joke we should understand?
"The thing about the light you see before death, it ain't heaven son. It's the muzzleblast of an gun"

Tea

Yeah. See Reece was perma banned from our good community HGN for being the biggest minge ever. Well, silver, Fyren and Reece tricked me into spamming "Gief Admin" on the server and i did, so they got me.

Lost Hybrid

Despite everything I said about him earlier at The Zone, Reece iz a pretty cool guy, eh trolls people and doesn't afraid of anything.

Silver Knight

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Urho

Quote from: Lost Hybrid eh trolls people and doesn't afraid of anything.

doesn't afraid of anything

afraid of anything

anything

anything

Holy fuck, deja vu
"The thing about the light you see before death, it ain't heaven son. It's the muzzleblast of an gun"