The grand Arena Applications.

Started by klp4, 13-09-2009

klp4

The Arena is finally finished and is now open for players to fight each other,shred some blood and earn great rewards!

We will have a grand opening on sunday the 20th of september! A huge contest will be held and great rewards will be handed to the winner!
Betting will be held, so players that are watching will be able to earn some money aswell!
There will be food, drinks, and perhaps some good discounts on equipment! A great event for every Stalker in the Zone!

If you want to take part of the contest and have a chance of winning the grand reward, just answer these questions and sign up!

Application:

Steam name:
Character's name:

Pay a entry fee to a trader that takes care of the payments.
Entry fee will be between 500-1000 rubles. (Will get updated)

The grand prize and the right to wear the title of "Arena Champion" might be yours!

"I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude diquised as another dude!"

The myth says that Radek has two arms, the myth also says that the devil has two arms. Coincidence? I think not.

Snurf

* Snurf demands that the fighting is ABSOLUTELY lawless.

i.e. run & gun, etc..

anyway.

Steam name : Snurf Snurf [CAKE]

Character's name : Bird

There.
Bird - Master Merc.

Locke

Steam name: Locke

Character's name: Ruslan Mako

Tunddruff

I wana enter Tenel, but I cant fit Arena Champ in my Title.

So here is Smoke

Steam Name: Tunddruff
Character's Name: Smoke

keyfoot

Steam: Keyfoot

Name: Bruno Odem

will weapons be provided?

klp4

Quote from: keyfoot on 14-09-2009
will weapons be provided?

Yes, we will provide every contestant with weapon and armor so that it will be a fair fight.

The myth says that Radek has two arms, the myth also says that the devil has two arms. Coincidence? I think not.

Radek

Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Bagelz

Anyone can join it, don't worry.

We're keeping track of these applications very well. I've put everyone on a roster in a notepad TXT.

Radek

Will you have any.. on the spot Apps so to speak.
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Zarrick

Steam name:Zarrick
Character's name:Yuri Kolerts
====================================

====================================

Bagelz

Quote from: Radek on 16-09-2009
Will you have any.. on the spot Apps so to speak.

Of course. Nobody ACTUALLY has to apply here to join, this is just to be ready for when they want to jump in.

Zero

And of course I will make little mini arena tournaments for small time rewards, like a gun and some rubble's. Not as big as this though.

klp4

Quote from: Zero on 16-09-2009
And of course I will make little mini arena tournaments for small time rewards, like a gun and some rubble's. Not as big as this though.

Indeed. There will be a lot of small tournaments and matches where you also can win good rewards and so on. Mite be some small team battles aswell.

Radek

Good i like team battles.