Cobras rant.(Warning Major flaming)

Started by Cobra, 22-12-2008

Moordact

Almost all admin's abuse their power

-yesterday i was helping adamant protect his base some fag was shooting exploding barrels
i got killed bye 1 i went from spawn back to adamant's base while walking back i saw arbiter the monolith spawning and shooting these barrels , seeing him shooting these barrels made me kill him .
I did not even have time to say in ooc "Arbiter was shooting these barrels i killed him" no i was instantly 1 hour banned?
just because he's admin or wtf.?

if a minge dm's me or steals my gun he doesn't get banned?

admin's abuse their bloodsucker they come in crowded area's and start crapping everybody

ow yes and yesterday there was a bounty on adamant's head 5k ru

i head to adamant shoot him in the head take his body and while taking his body to the trader i get banned?

he sais i was talking to a admin?

u can talk later wtf?
i am dooing a mission for 5k ru i got unbanned but some minge "moose" took the body claimed reward and was to fucking retarded to share my share of the ru..

u can talk wtf is he talking about but admin's abuse their powers

admin's can't just ban somebody if they get killed

yeeez get a life

and i was there this morning when connnor got's his suit

and i wasn't there this evening

so it's bullshit that all crusaders had exo's

because tehre was only 1

or an admin has spawned them wish i doubt
Don't mind my englisch im Dutch!

Cobra

Quote from: Rohok Not removing you from Duty, so when you cool down a bit, you're free to come back.

You're both very angry, and we understand this. Take a deep breath, and come back. Right now, you're just trolls to us. Come back in a bit when you've calmed down, and bring the issue up, and then we'll listen.

Please, follow my advice Connor and Cobra, just follow it.

I will when we come to a conclusion an agreement that benefits all of us.

Zaki

Quote from: cobra Also stop driving to the fact about us and the exosuits this is not the point. THe point is that Duty allied with us then died with us then after duty killed some military they are allied some how? And Military was running and gunning stay on topic carnage.

GRAMMAR, PLEASE.
QuoteAlmost all admin's abuse their power

-yesterday i was helping adamant protect his base some fag was shooting exploding barrels
i got killed bye 1 i went from spawn back to adamant's base while walking back i saw arbiter the monolith spawning and shooting these barrels , seeing him shooting these barrels made me kill him .
I did not even have time to say in ooc "Arbiter was shooting these barrels i killed him" no i was instantly 1 hour banned?

admin's abuse their bloodsucker they come in crowded area's and start crapping everybody

i head to adamant shoot him in the head take his body and while taking his body to the trader i get banned?

u can talk later wtf?
i am dooing a mission for 5k ru i got unbanned but some minge "moose" took the body claimed reward and was to fucking retarded to share my share of the ru..

yeeez get a life

because tehre was only 1

I almost pissed myself laughing due to lack of grammar.

Rohok

Cobra, just walk away and take a few moments to breath. You're raging, you're mad, and I know EXACTLY how you feel. Let's discuss this when you guys are a little calmer. When you get mad, and go to post about it, you make yourself look like an idiot.

BELIEVE ME. I know this for a fact. How many times do I do it? A hundred times, and I look like an idiot each time.

Cobra

You are right... The fact carnage is changing subject to cover his own ass pisses me off more. I will be back in a bit Jesus.

Locke

Yeah adamant went overboard with bans and bloodsucker yesterday

Rohok

No problem man, we all get mad some times. Just take that deep breath, and come back and all the people involved can discuss it together, in the privacy of an SF chat.

Cobra

Quote from: Zaki
Quote from: cobra Also stop driving to the fact about us and the exosuits this is not the point. THe point is that Duty allied with us then died with us then after duty killed some military they are allied some how? And Military was running and gunning stay on topic carnage.

GRAMMAR, PLEASE.

u can talk later wtf?

yeeez get a life

because tehre was only 1

No one cares about the grammar read my post it says no talking about grammar if you got something to say... say it.

Locke

No more posts please. This thread is now a dead zone full of trolls that need to be fed. Let cobra and connor talk to others over sf.

I HAVE SPOKEN

I think this is on the way to be resolved, so dont start any more crap here in this thread.

Zaki

I did have something to say, and I said it. I am now out of the picture.

Moordact

Quote from: Zaki

GRAMMAR, PLEASE.

u can talk later wtf?

yeeez get a life

because tehre was only 1

u dickhead didn't you read my previous posts i am dutch and dutch is not the same as englisch so fuck off
why don't you start speaking dutch u stupid faggot
Don't mind my englisch im Dutch!

Locke

Zaki, please dont make fun of people who dont know the language well. English is a hard language to master , and making people feel bad about their spelling isnt a way to be constructive. So stop discriminating.

Also, stop posting in this thread.

Cobra

Lock'd I wish we could of came to a better conclusion. I will just request I am to be banned to make you all happy.