Re: <:: Combine Civil Authourity Recruitment Station ::> - OPEN

Started by Snurf, 24-08-2009

Snurf

OOC
Steam Friends Name: Snurf Snurf [CAKE]

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6711246

Time with HGN: About a month.

Requested Digits (If not specified, will be made for you) 5 Digits: 35751

How/What do you expect the CCA experience to effect your character? 4 Sentence: This is what I expect the integration into the CCA will do on my character : First off, he'll be a bit more respected by the citizens. Second, working under a superior's orders will teach him respect. Third, being in the CCA will obviously make him stricter, something needed to rise up in the ranks. And fourth, it might get him to exercise the small medical skills he has.

Tell your characters' back story, Before, During, and After the 7-Hour war, and how they got to their current state:

Pierre Soko was born thirty eight years ago, from a Kenyan father and a French mother, in France. Nothing extremely interesting happened with him before the 7-hours war, he just did his complete schooling course up to College, and then the 7-hours war came. When it started, Pierre was busy thinking about what to do next, sitted on a bench in his hometown, Toulouse. When the war started, Pierre quickly understood this was a bad place to be. He ran as fast as he could to his house, entered his basement, and hid under one of the desks stored around in the basement. That's the only thing he did during the war. About an hour after it ended, noticing nothing was really going on anymore, he went out of his basement and saw his city, ruined, the streets littered with wounded or dead people. He then decided that he had sufficient knowledge to be a decent medic, and more or less help the victims survive or recover from the shock. That's what he did for a bunch of years, until he get deported from City 74 (assuming Toulouse becomes that) to City 18. He's now resumed that : being a decent medic trying to help people. Though, he thinks there's not enough jobs simply healing citizens, and wants to get into the CCA, both to help wounded officers and just be a little more important.

What are your characters' traits? ((Physical, Mental, Personality)):
In Character
Citizen General Information
Citizen's Name: Pierre Soko
Citizen's Age: 38
Citizen's ID #: 48761
Citizen's Gender: Male

Appearance
Height: 1m84
Weight: 89 kilograms
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green
Race: Caucasian

Citizen History
Have you received any education, or experience in the following fields (Mark with an X):
  _General Technology
  _Wiring/Installation
  _Computation/Programming
  _Robotics
  _3D Graphical Design
  _General Engineering
  _Manufacturing/Assembly Line
  _Construction
  _Business/Management/Economics
  X Complete (Elementary, Middle, High Schools, College)
  X High-School (Elementary, Middle, High Schools)
  X  Healing people (<-- this line has been scribbled in)
Have you operated on a Combine Task Force or Work Force at any time?: No I have not.
Have you acquired a Combine approved loan? State the amount: Yes, of about twenty tokens, I needed to buy some paper. It has been paid back now though.
Have you been part of/operated in a pre-war peace keeping force, or military organization?: No I have not. I'm more of the smart medic kind of guy.

Miscellaneous Information
Why do you wish to join the CCA? Please explain in a paragraph or more: Easy : people sometimes get hurt badly, and get to need medical attention. If they're bleeding and no one's going to take care of them, what happens ? They bleed and die.  If citizens are unable to get treatment from the CCA, it will NOT make it look good in the citizens' eyes. What to do to fix this problem ? Hire more medics ! I'm a medic. And, in case of a terrorirst uprising, officers would be very likely to get hurt. In which case you need medics. Simple, ain't it?

Have any recent events, or situations effected your views on the combine, and made you decide to join the CCA?:
Well. I'm a decent medic, as I already have said. And I sometime ago saw a citizen in a BAD -I mean that!- state. Only being the citizen I currently am, I could only give him some water and clean his wounds. No more supplies.. yet, if I joined the CCA, I'd have access to better supplies and could treat the wounds people get!

What is the code word mentioned in the Combine Civil Authority Guide, Information, and Handbook?: It obviously is "Absolute".

I, the applicant who completed and filled out the information above, declare all information written down is accurate, to date, and correct.

Signature,  P. Soko  

ACCEPTED - Interracial Sex? Cool..                                      
Bird - Master Merc.