Lone Soldiers background info about SRP.

Started by Lone Soldier, 19-12-2008

Lone Soldier

Man Made Hell

In 1986 the world shook with force of the largest nuclear accident ever. Twenty years later the repercussions are only just beginning. New life breathes new terror into an environment of fear and an invisible enemy reveals the true face of violence. Welcome to a world of mutation and monstrosity where no man's land becomes one man's land. Welcome to Chernobyl.

<:: Leve Koslev|Alive|Prof. Issac's apprentice|Strong::>

I fukin luv gunz so plz i kno i lie in my uh ecologiste app butte i luv them so plz still dun ban me, kthxbai

Rohok Teyar: [OOC]: Happens with every gun. o_O The inventory is fucked up the ass like an african giraffe in the amazon.

Locke

Um... Thats quite the guide you got there..obviously makes Ducky's book inferior..

fyren338

This seriously kick's Ducky's ass. Look at the time and depth obviously involved.
-Fyren338
I've come to terms with Zaki. Business only.

Bagelz

I hope you're going to put more work into this I mean..is this a joke? all you did was copy the Stalker info from Wikipedia.

Moordact

lol lone thanx now i understand it all
Don't mind my englisch im Dutch!

Dom

Lone Soldier

Lol it isint supposed to be a guide, its supposed to be background information. Some new guys here wanted to have it.
<:: Leve Koslev|Alive|Prof. Issac's apprentice|Strong::>

I fukin luv gunz so plz i kno i lie in my uh ecologiste app butte i luv them so plz still dun ban me, kthxbai

Rohok Teyar: [OOC]: Happens with every gun. o_O The inventory is fucked up the ass like an african giraffe in the amazon.

Sickness

Add more info, If I was new, I would be like wtf is this shizzle?
Rusty - Returned to the Zone

Bagelz

Quote from: Lone Soldier Lol it isint supposed to be a guide, its supposed to be background information. Some new guys here wanted to have it.

Why is why right at the top it says guide, CHANGE PLOX.