Re: <:: Combine Civil Authourity Recruitment Station ::> - OPEN

Started by Afromana, 23-08-2009

Afromana

(OOC) Application of Fail incoming:

OOC
Steam Friends Name: |HGN-HA| Dj Afro (Or Afromana)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:15818421

Time with HGN: Not sure, long enough i guess.

Requested Digits (If not specified, will be made for you) 5 Digits: 56122

How/What do you expect the CCA experience to effect your character? 4 Sentence: To be a combine (Hopefully SHIELD) would fit my characters backstory pretty good, he would help the civil protection to keep control of the city through technological ways, not ruthless ways.

Tell your characters' back story, Before, During, and After the 7-Hour war, and how they got to their current state: James always wanted to be in the millitary, from when he was young he was always playing war with his friends.
After graduating through college, he went to the millitary as an engineer, and he worked as one until the war.
As the war started, he managed to hide in a hidden bunker, but it was spotted by the combine not long after.
The other soldiers around was fighting the combines to keep them out, but for no use.
The soldiers that fought was killed ruthlessly, but the ones that surrendered was transported away, James being one of them.
At the moment he is a normal citizen in City 18.

What are your characters' traits? ((Physical, Mental, Personality)): He is creative and can make ideas constantly. Due to his career he can set up defences, checkpoints and things like that in short time.
He do not have any mental illness, and is like any other guy.
Also because of his carreer, he is very loyal to his superiors
In Character

Citizen General Information
Citizen's Name: James Howard
Citizen's Age: 34
Citizen's ID #: 86332
Citizen's Gender: Male

Appearance
Height: 176cm
Weight: 76kg
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Race: Caucasian

Citizen History
Have you received any education, or experience in the following fields (Mark with an X):
X General Technology
X Wiring/Installation
X Computation/Programming
X Robotics
  3D Graphical Design
X General Engineering
  Manufacturing/Assembly Line
X Construction
  Business/Management/Economics
X Complete (Elementary, Middle, High Schools, College)
X High-School (Elementary, Middle, High Schools)
Have you operated on a Combine Task Force or Work Force at any time?: N/A
Have you acquired a Combine approved loan? State the amount: N/A
Have you been part of/operated in a pre-war peace keeping force, or military organization?: I was millitary engineer in the U.S Millitary.

Miscellaneous Information
Why do you wish to join the CCA? Please explain in a paragraph or more: I belive my skills as a pre-war millitary engineer could help the Civil Protection when it comes to their technology and defences.
Have any recent events, or situations effected your views on the combine, and made you decide to join the CCA?: None.
What is the code word mentioned in the Combine Civil Authority Guide, Information, and Handbook?: "Absolute"

I, the applicant who completed and filled out the information above, declare all information written down is accurate, to date, and correct.

Signature        James Howard                

PENDING - Interview Required - Accepted, interviewed