|Freedom| News and Announcements

Started by Psycrowtik03385, 18-12-2008

Psycrowtik03385

Freedom News and Announcements

Psycrowtik03385

12/18/08

Everyone that applies for Freedom will now need to have played on the server for two weeks before their applications are considered. If you post an application and played less than two weeks, your application will be automatically denied.

Psycrowtik03385

12/20/08

I'm not complaining about your roleplay guys. You're definitely roleplaying well. But there are a few small things I'd like to cover that should help tweak it.

1. Don't call anyone in Freedom "sir": Freedom is way too relaxed to be uptight and call one another "sir." It is absolutely fine to call my, and anyone else's, character by their first name. If you wanted to call someone "sir" you joined the wrong faction.

Spend less time with your weapon out in Freedom base: Unless we know an attack is imminent or are already under attack, keep your weapons holstered. Freedom isn't so paranoid that they'll keep their gun out the whole time when they're in their own base. But you're welcome to pull your gun out when you leave the base of course or if some stubborn Stalker refuses to put his weapon away.

Tune your dialog a bit: I'm asking for you guys to act more relaxed. Stick some "mans" or "dudes" or some other words that promote friendliness and Freedom's general attitude. It seems that most of the time when I talk to Freedomers, I almost feel like I'm talking to a Duty or something. Doesn't feel right.

4. Don't hang Duty or Bloodsucker bodies anywhere near our base. We're not crazy cannibals or something, we have morals and standards. I do not want to see any dead duty or bloodsuckers or anything hanging up on our fences.

That's it for now. I haven't received any roleplay complaints about any of you, but keep up the roleplay and please keep these in mind.

Psycrowtik03385

12/20/08

A pact has been formed between Duty and Freedom...for now. The pact states that Duty will not set foot on our territory, and we will not set foot on theirs. I will not be happy if I find out any of you running around over there shooting them.

If, in fact, a Dutyer happens to stumble into our territory, you will tell him to leave immediately. Tell him three times he needs to leave. Do not fire on him unless he tries to harm any Freedomer or if he ignores your warnings.

If this pact is broken by a Freedomer, I will find the one who broke it and he will be booted from Freedom. We may not like Duty, but less lives will be lost this way. The Zone will be completely Free one day.

Psycrowtik03385

12/22/08

I've received a shipment of L85's from Gatlin. I will distribute them amongst Freedom members tomorrow. If you wish to receive your gun, please ask me for it.

Psycrowtik03385

12/23/08

I'm going to get rid of the two week rule for now. I'll probably reinstate it when we get more members.

Psycrowtik03385

12/24/08

I will be trimming the roster and removing inactive members. Post in the thread that asks if you're active.

Psycrowtik03385

12/27/08

Added "ranks" to the roster

Psycrowtik03385

12/31/08

Post by January 2nd in the "Active Freedomers" thread to show you're active.

Psycrowtik03385

1/2/09

Roster has been trimmed. Applications are now open.

Psycrowtik03385

1/3/09

Adding respect rating to roster soon. Need at least 30 respect to apply for Freedom.

Locke

1/16/09

Locke is now the leader of freedom.

Locke

1/16/2009

I have promoted some people, and cleaned out the roster.

Locke

2/14/2009[/color]

Some Roster moved around, and also.

WE ARE AT A CEASEFIRE WITH DUTY. DON'T SHOOT AT THEM AND AVOID ALL CONFLICT. CEASEFIRE FOR IC REASONS.[/color]

Tunddruff

Ceasefire ended Yesterday. Dont Raid them and die unless you like a 5 day pk.

Tunddruff

Cleaned out the Apps section.

Cobra

Cleaned the forums and updated the roster and opening applications momentarily.

Tunddruff

Im leader now, remade promotion, apps, and roster