Chernobyl Script

Started by Commander, 16-12-2008

Commander

[HGN]|Scion|ﮖil√ĕřKňight: [OOC] dont matter, anyway im just fucking about with it, so stfu commander your a useless faggot with no skills
Commander: [OOC] Oh because I can't script?
[HGN]|Scion|ﮖil√ĕřKňight: [OOC] wrinkles did all the work after the script
Commander: [OOC] Oh because I'm still not scripting
[HGN]|Scion|ﮖil√ĕřKňight: [OOC] seriously, whats your highest skill
Commander: [OOC] Lol?
Commander: [OOC] This isn't WoW
Player [HGN] Fragger21 left the game (Kicked by Console : "Failed." )
[HGN]|Scion|ﮖil√ĕřKňight: [OOC] jacking off doesn't count =)
Player [HGN] MattyK left the game ([HGN] MattyK timed out)
Player [HGN] Fragger21 has joined the game
Commander: [OOC] Silverknight
Yuri Ziktov: Take it off
Commander: [OOC] Take it off
Commander: [OOC] It isn't your script and Rick hasn't given you permission
[HGN]|Scion|ﮖil√ĕřKňight: [OOC] seriously, keep up your threats and ill show you what a dildo up ur ass feels like
Player Perverted Hermit[NL] has joined the game
Commander: [OOC] How old are you?
[HGN]|Scion|ﮖil√ĕřKňight: [OOC] 17, and your 13, so i wouldnt be making idle threats if i were you boy
Player [HGN] Fragger21 left the game (Kicked by Console : "Failed." )
Commander: [OOC] 'boy'
Commander: [OOC] You act as if you're 10 you are using a script that you have no permisson from the creator to use
[HGN]|Scion|ﮖil√ĕřKňight: [OOC] whatever, ill do as i please, goodbye

After speaking with SilverKnight I find out that he is completely immature even if he is 17 I ask you to take the script and delete it unless you get permission from Rick Dark I have permission from Rick Dark and Headcrab to use, edit, and change the script even though Starce gave it to you show respect to Rick and delete it... I bring this here in hope that the rest of the community will act mature about the situation

MattyK

I'm not even gonna comment.
I'll leave you to Silver's mercy and judement, even though I have a very valid contradiction.
Follow my Twitter HERE!

Commander

I don't need your mercy lol I only ask because it's Rick's script

mrd

I say quit sucking Rick's dick and if he cares enough about the script, he will come ask himself for Silver to take it down. I don't have a opinion either way. He is turning it into a AVP RPDM.

Silver Knight

Commander, you ARE NOT WELCOME HERE, gtfo, posting this pointless shit here just got you banned ! THIS IS HGN - i couldn't help it.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Silver Knight

Starce leaked it, and now 7 servers up, i was the first to get it, im considering using it, rick doesn't give two shits to be honest, commander is like freckles, some random annoying whiny script kiddie kid.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

MichaelGuevera

silly commander..
I need quotes...

Rohok

Can they even "OWN" a script made for a video game they play, that they did not develop? I'm not good with this copyright stuff, but can you really copyright some kind of modification for a video game? Lol

Bagelz

Rofl the script is garbage anyways, dunno why you would want to use it.

RENCAMO

Yeah, I agree with what alot of people said on here.
If Rick really gave two shits, he'd ask Silver to take it down.
Tyler Jackson - Sergeant - "Breaching with C2, sir."

Kree - Slaver - "Go to hell you piece of shit."

Ispraven - Aces - "In the cold and dark shadows, I sneak. In the the bloody raging chaos, I cause. I am a Club."

Micheal Westen - Ex-Spy - "Don't I get tied down to the chair? Don't go soft on me now, Carla."