What To Do With Our Spare 24 Slot Server (For 1 Month)

Started by Silver Knight, 15-12-2008

Silver Knight

What To Do With Our Spare 24 Slot Server (For 1 Month) Currently it's just build, but i feel it could be put to better use, so go ahead and suggest idea's for a gamemode for it.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

MichaelGuevera

*ahem* thanks to me. lol anyway I think we should probably make the following

zombie server
or
spacebuild
or
survival
or
i can find a super awesome gamemode for the server.
I need quotes...

MichaelGuevera

hmm.. have you ever gone on a lounge server? i think this is a good idea if it could be done. in the lounge you stand in a square with a couple other people and it TPs you to another server where you play the actual game. what if we had a trainstation where it teleports you to the other server and its a different map..I dunno. I thought it was a pretty good idea, alot of people would come.
I need quotes...

MaD2ko0l

or y dont u use 1 server as the official stalker rp server that has a stable copy of the script and a map then on the other server use it as a beta server where u can test new script additions/mods maps etc etc etc

that way 1 will be serious and 1 will be fun..as in not many rules kinda thing.

that way u dont have any "RAVE RAVE RAVE!" (as someone posted in another thread) being spammed on the serious server...this will also help keep the staler rp more controlled

what do u think?
Trust Is A Weakness!

Silver Knight

We use the other server for that anyway Mad2Ko0l

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Locke

It should be a sandbox, or a Gmod stranded server.

Psycrowtik03385

Maybe we could get a TF2 server going or something. That we could hang out on when we're not rping.