The "Who / What am I?" Game

Started by Akira, 30-07-2009

Radek

*Sighs* .... A fucking Murloc.. Stop with the Damn Murlocs! They suck ok?!

I am pure awsomeness, I run around with a crowbar and beat the living crap out of the people and Aliens.
Who am i?
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

klp4

You're a fatass, thinking he's cool because he has a tiny-winy-fake crowbar.
You sit around all day, doing nothing.
You're Vladimir Stovsky!
"I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude diquised as another dude!"

The myth says that Radek has two arms, the myth also says that the devil has two arms. Coincidence? I think not.

Radek

Chain Breaker. And i was refering to Gordon Freeman. BUt now they your saying it.. i do Fit in to my description.

I am really annoying.. I never stop Botherring you and i am of no use what so ever. I follow a guy dressed in a green Skirt that cant talk but still screams everytime he Swings his darn.

Who am i?
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

klp4

Hm...hard one..give me a clue!

The myth says that Radek has two arms, the myth also says that the devil has two arms. Coincidence? I think not.

Radek

Ok.. I have Wings and Is pretty much A blue light.

klp4

Hm...that AION thing/creature?

Assassinator

THis should've been answered... it's the fairy thing... that follows Link...

Yes, necro is awesomesauce.

Radek

It took you almost a mounth to figure out that i described the fairy..

Assassinator

I didn't pay attention to this thread. =/

klp4

I'm green/blue and red. I'm awesome, I have flippers. I'm over 9000 years old.

I am...?

Radek

Assassinator

Quote from: Radek on 13-10-2009
Your mom?

And you didn't post something else... foo'.

I usually wear some sort of green, I'm epic, I have epic weapons, but I'm prone to radiation.

Dark Angel

Stalker Military.

I'm small brown , i've face , i make funny sounds and run in a strange way also i look like a living matress.