15/12/2008 - STALKER Server Downtime.

Started by Silver Knight, 15-12-2008

Silver Knight

15/12/2008 - Server Downtime.

We have contacted our host but their are useless at communication, but it appears the whole network is currently down. Not just our two servers, we hope the servers will be up soon, in the meantime, place your STALKER addiction on the community forums !

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

InTOx

Update: As of 7:34am 16/11/08

The server should now be correctly working, ive just started it, the issue it was down yesterday was because there was a hardware fault on the server that we are on, they fixed that and the server is backup, happy gaming!.

Edit: seems the server is crashing on startup, i cant do nothing about it till Silver knight gets his ass out of his bed, which will most likley be like tonight at 5pm lol, its now 7am

Silver Knight

Funny guy... i went to bed early intox ^.^

InTOx

amazing hes up, server working now?

Silver Knight

Server is up, but it's crashing every 20 minutes, it's not the script and it's a fresh install, so it's the actual hardware on the server, ive done a support ticket, and i am waiting for a response for these bastards to fix it, else ill ask for a refund.

Masterguns

Do you know when the server might me up fully?
Vladimir Dostoevsky - Freedom

Silver Knight

Im in contact with mammoth, if they cannot fix that shit, then ill get a refund and go elsewhere, not all is lost !

Creeding

is it still on and off? or have you flicked the preverbal switch till they sort out the problem?
This message may or may not be endorsed by Creeding and he is by no means held to any comments, posts or any of the like made... Oh, and no. I dont like fancy pancy signatures.