DUTY need to stop acting bad ass.

Started by Carnage, 14-12-2008

Carnage

Many time's we will try to rob a DUTY by himself and he will talk into his mic asking for backup and when we say we heard that he says stuff around the lines of "You cant". Another thing is All the DUTY are privates currently. A private would shit his pants if two bandits came up to him with shotguns, but instead they act like a clone of chuck Norris and try to act awesome.

Now it's not JUST DUTY doing this but 2/4's of it I have seen was from DUTY.

And Vityaz from Fyren. And Fyren from Silver. And really, it goes on. It's like a giant homo sex train

-Rohok Teyar

Yuri Fedorov

What's the problem with calling in backup?
Yuri Fedorov - Applicant to DUTY
Vitaly Tarasov - Explorer of the ZONE

Carnage

Quote from: Yuri Fedorov What's the problem with calling in backup?

While you have two guys with shotguns in your face?

And Vityaz from Fyren. And Fyren from Silver. And really, it goes on. It's like a giant homo sex train

-Rohok Teyar

Turnkey

Yea, i remember yesterday a bunch of DUTY guys wanted to pass the checkpoint.
But cus of poor RP i didten let them in ICly.
Then they spawn some crates and jump over the wall, and go gang bang me like they were some though gangsters.
You are supposed to be afraid of the military they are the dominating faction! with choppers and tanks every where.

Carnage

Quote from: Turnkey Yea, i remember yesterday a bunch of DUTY guys wanted to pass the checkpoint.
But cus of poor RP i didten let them in ICly.
Then they spawn some crates and jump over the wall, and go gang bang me like they were some though gangsters.
You are supposed to be afraid of the military they are the dominating faction! with choppers and tanks every where.

Tanks?

-Rohok Teyar

Krieg

Quote from: Carnage Many time's we will try to rob a DUTY by himself and he will talk into his mic asking for backup and when we say we heard that he says stuff around the lines of "You cant". Another thing is All the DUTY are privates currently. A private would shit his pants if two bandits came up to him with shotguns, but instead they act like a clone of chuck Norris and try to act awesome.

Now it's not JUST DUTY doing this but 2/4's of it I have seen was from DUTY.

You haven't played STALKER, have you?

They always act like badasses.

EDIT: Now I get what you're saying, those guys should be absolutely demoted and/or kicked out of DUTY.

Turnkey

Yea you know. Alot of stuff with bombs and guns. Maybe not Tanks, but they got alot of equipment. :3

Yuri Fedorov

Ehhh everyone killed the military at Cordon, not just Duty XD
Yuri Fedorov - Applicant to DUTY
Vitaly Tarasov - Explorer of the ZONE

Rohok

Carnage, you're a fucking idiot.

As a leader, I shouldn't pick anybody out of a crowd, by you annoy the living shit out of me.

DO NOT DICTATE OTHER PEOPLE'S ROLE PLAY

IF A DUTY MEMBER TALKS INTO HIS MIC IN FRONT OF YOU, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL HIM OUT OF CHARACTER THAT HE CAN NOT BE A BADASS. GET A PK AUTH ON HIM, AND PERMA KILL HIM.

THIS IS AN IN CHARACTER ISSUE.

MY NUMBER ONE POLICY IS: DO NOT DICTATE OTHER PEOPLE'S ROLE PLAY

I tell people this time and time again, that I am STRONGLY against dictating people's characters.

No, just because they are privates, does not mean they're afraid of everything. You fucking idiot, 70% of the characters in Duty are veterans of the Zone. They've been here longer than they've been enlisted in Duty.

If someone wants to walk up to an OverWatch and flash his penis, he can do so. He doesn't need to fear the Combine, he doesn't need to cower. He can do whatever he wants, but he better damn be prepared for the consequences.

If someone wants to call in for backup at gun point, they can do so, but they better be damn prepared for the consequences.

That's all. This is something I can't solve OOC, and I will not boot people out of my faction because of your own failure to act.

Carnage, my problem with you, is how you can't choose one side.

"Rohok, open up apps so I can join Duty! I wanna join Duty! Kick someone out of Duty"

"No, Carnage, we're full."

"ROHOK! You recruited too many people! Your faction is overloaded, it's unfair! Whine whine whine, bitch bitch bitch! You shouldn't have gone over the limit, too many Duty! Too much Duty!"

"Rohok! Lemme help you escape, I want to help you escape for monies."

"Too bad, Carnage, my guys got me out before you."

"FUCK YOU ROHOK! FUCK YOU!"

"God Rohok, maybe you are a sucky RP'er Rawr rawr rawr, I'm a little piece of shit"

You're just like every other TnB'er, Carnage. You kiss ass when you want something, and act like a dick when you don't.

You're the most annoying piece of shit in this community. Grow the fuck up, and return to us when you've grown a pair.

@ Turnkey: Poor RP? Lrn 2 grammarz. Stop dictating our RP. We're not afraid of shit. You pansy mother fucks.

Haha, looks like Rohok is on a flaming spree. Believe me, I've got more. Stop acting like you're all know-it-alls. There are obviously IC consequences for stupidity, such as calling in support in front of armed hostiles, but there are no OOC consequences for it. I can't kick people out of Duty just because their characters are ballsy enough to call for help in the front of an army. In Duty, we do what it takes to get the job done. If that means sacrificing our own lives so the rest of the team can charge in, and kill the fuckers who killed us, then that's what we're going to do. Yeah, some of the characters are afraid, but some aren't. Some of our characters have nothing to live for.

My character's wife was murdered, and he was dishonorably discharged from the Military. You think my character gives two shits about his own life? Lmao, you're sadly mistaken. Believe me, I encourage in depth characters, and extensive Role Play with all my members. Yes, there are a couple I'm considering booting. But the Duty members that have done this shit to you, probably have a good reason why. You bitch and moan when we do it to you, but you do it to us. Stop being a bunch of a drama queens, and toughen the fuck up.

Shit happens.

I'll deal with the members who are becoming a problem, but stop trying to dictate our RP. If we want to Role Play badasses, by god, we're going to do it, regardless of the consequences. This is Role Play. Not do what Carnage wants us to do.

I do not dictate people's RP. If they want to laugh in the face of a gun, and get killed, that's their choice. Perma kill them.

Rohok

Oh yes, before we go any further, I have created a complaints thread. USE IT

Cobra

Dam Rohok just told you all. O.o

Rohok

I despise the TnB mentality, and anybody that displays it deserves to be exiled from the community.

"CITIZENS ARE AFRAID OF COMBINE"

"CITIZENS DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING"

"CITIZENS CAN'T BE EX-SAS"

"I HATE PEOPLE THAT ARE ALWAYS EX-SOLDIERS"

RP whatever the fuck you want to RP, and don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

Cobra

Quote from: Rohok I despise the TnB mentality, and anybody that displays it deserves to be exiled from the community.

This^ Is why I left TNB i hate rping as a oppressed sad citizen IT'S BORING you go try to start rp then the combine come and beat the shit out of you for doing so.... The only fun in TnB is to be a combine.

Rohok

Quote from: cobra
Quote from: Rohok I despise the TnB mentality, and anybody that displays it deserves to be exiled from the community.

This^ Is why I left TNB i hate rping as a oppressed sad citizen IT'S BORING you go try to start rp then the combine come and beat the shit out of you for doing so.... The only fun in TnB is to be a combine.

I agree. Which is why I've never RP'ed a citizen before in my entire GMOD RP life. It's boring, being forced to do things OOCly that you don't want to. I want to make my own character, not play one that's been premade.

Thus, Half Life 2 RP fails.

However, the same things happen here, as you can see.