Aaron, The Wandering Mercenary

Started by Master Nova X, 17-02-2018

Master Nova X

Unfortunately, as this is my only charecter and I can't make another Im in a bad situation..
When choosing a class I was told I could also combine classes. What NOBODY told me about was how ascension worked. Last week I read about it on the forum and nowhere did it say that if you have a duel class you can't ascend for balencing...  that was what I learned today out of the blue.... I was talking with other people days before, about ideas for my guys signature to people who knew I couldn't get one and they gave me ideas and tips when they coulda said well you can't do that... but they incourage me despite that. I was never told about this till now and it feels like a really big slap in the face to me. Not to mention I was gonna use the signiture in Aarons backstory, so now I need to redo almost the entire thing. What a waste of time.. so if you were wondering why I left yesterday, it was cause I was pretty god damn angry.
Haha my username from years ago cannot be changed! (help)
-Novero

Master Nova X

Oh and the charecter classes thing von made doesn't count seeing as at the time of what happened that post didn't exist. >:(
-Novero

Master Nova X

Well I added weaknesses. If I can ascend I would call my class mercenary.
-Novero

Master Nova X

Got it. Ill drop gunner.
-Novero

Master Nova X

LAST 3 SONGS ARE FOR AARONS ARC!
-Novero

Master Nova X

-Novero

Master Nova X

So because I don't have the time for something big I think I plan on making the Arc into more of a one or two timer. Just pointing that out there. Basic details: Aaron goes exploring in some caves in the jungle. Deep down he finds some sort of stone brick wall. Intrigued he feels like he should tell some people and who would be better than JoJo shark? Aaron and him talk about it and decide if they should bring some people. They tell some of the others and the group heads down. After traveling through a temple they arrive at a chamber. There a voice calls  out to Aaron. He is told to place his gun, and sword onto a pedestal. What happens next is shocking. By the way there will be one fight and monster fights. This is just the basic Idea for it. Have a good day
EDIT (so it looks like this got screwed over despite being planned for a while. Sometimes I hate my life and this is one of those times.
-Novero