Need an admin on the server

Started by Yuri Fedorov, 14-12-2008

Yuri Fedorov

For the past 45 minutes or so there?s been constant, non stop DM on the server. Need an admin to come in here and clean it up.
Yuri Fedorov - Applicant to DUTY
Vitaly Tarasov - Explorer of the ZONE

sturmeh

For some reason, appointed admins don't want to 'be the admin' at these times, which is really useless.

You need to assign some admins that will serve the community, rather than just SilverKnight.
Imak Sherman - Loner.
Andre Galdare - Bandit.
Hans Bluneshk - Barkeep.

Who Dares Wins

Merh, try Admining the server when you've got 20 people begging you every two seconds in-game and fucking SF about Flags, TT, donation shit and how they lost their gun and want a replacment.

Rohok

There should be at least one admin per faction. Whether it's the faction leader, or a member, and that one person should be in charge of that faction's flags. This seems like it would cut down on a lot of the stress, and plus, if anyone in said faction is fucking about, that admin who's assigned to that faction can deal with the member personally.

Royz

Quote from: Rohok There should be at least one admin per faction. Whether it's the faction leader, or a member, and that one person should be in charge of that faction's flags. This seems like it would cut down on a lot of the stress, and plus, if anyone in said faction is fucking about, that admin who's assigned to that faction can deal with the member personally.

Sounds like a good idea, just as long as said leader will be on to give the flags

Communist Panda

I applied for Admin, and I'm in Duty, if that helps at all.
We need the extra help on the server, and an extra serious admin RPer.
And yeah, I'll be able to help out with flags since I already spend a lot of time on Garrys Mod.

Garry's Mod
79.1 hrs - In like, 6 days.
Characters -
John 'Wolf' Rhinehart - Slightly leniant
Alexei 'Skulker' Tarsov - Complete jackass
Vanechka Koslovski - Rough but kind
Dmitri Aleshnikov - Trader, what do you think?

Rohok

Quote from: Communist Panda I applied for Admin, and I'm in Duty, if that helps at all.
We need the extra help on the server, and an extra serious admin RPer.
And yeah, I'll be able to help out with flags since I already spend a lot of time on Garrys Mod.

Garry's Mod
79.1 hrs - In like, 6 days.

That's assuming you get accepted. I wouldn't mind encouraging all of Duty to toss in an app, just in case some of us get denied. We'll have some backup applications.