Application Thread

Started by Syl, 29-06-2015

King Rehmbo

Name: Evan Rehm

Roleplay Name: King Rehmbo

Players you already know on the on the server (if any): None, trying out new servers.

Previous roleplay experience: I don't do any in real life but I mean I always try to stick with a singular class in terraria like ranged or mage.

What servers have you played on, and how long: None, this is my first experience playing on a server.

Why would you like to join our server: it seems like a high quality smaller server with a fun story line and "Quests" to go on and do.

You agree to follow the rules?: Yes I agree to follow the rules to the best of my abilities.

You agree to a one week probation Period?: Meaning I am not allowed to play this particular server for a week? Well if it is necessary then yes I will.

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE

-You awake slowly, being brought back to consciousness by the feeling of the ocean spray hitting your face, and the sound of waves. You wake with a start, noticing you're adrift at sea on a piece of driftwood, and there's nothing you can see except the expanse of the sea around you. You subtly remember a storm, and the sound of a large amount of wood cracking. How do you react? (Roleplay it out.):
- "Hello?" I shout as I look around the carnage of what appears to be my ship. "Anyone there?" I pleaded as I realized I was alone, the only survivor.  I look around my makeshift raft that I miraculously wound up on and marveled about how this happened and what caused it. I look around seeing that there is nothing but blue, not even a horizon. I remained calm thinking about what to do next, but then it donned on me. I have to get moving.

-You're walking through the muddy tracks of a bustling city fair, and there are sound and smells all around you. An interesting place to be sure, but as you're looking into one of the makeshift bar, you see a bartender slip something suspicious into what looks to be a nobleman's drink. How do you react? (Roleplay it out.):
-Trying not to draw attention to myself I wander up to the nobleman and strike up a kindly intended conversation with him. The bartender notices the sudden change of voice in I when I mention him so he moves away to the other side of the bar. When the bartender was away I tipped the kind nobleman that the bartender had possibly poisoned his drink and then I left on my merry way. The next day I came back and saw that the bar was closed and the Bartender was arrested for treason.

-You're walking through the marketplace of a town, people passing back and quite a bit of confusion going on in what appears to be a rush hour of sorts. Around the middle of the square, a running child crashes into you, quite hard, and you take a tumble down onto the cobblestones. Instantly the child is helping you up and brushing off your coat, but before you know it, you feel a small hand snatch your purse, and as you turn around, another child is dashing through the crowd with your coin purse in hand, and if you turn back around, the other child has disappeared too, how do you react? (Roleplay it out.):
-"HEY! He stole my satchel!" I screamed as I sprinted after the delinquent child. Nobody seemed to care so it was up to me. The boy was probably an orphan so I headed after him and decided to cut him off at the orphanage alleyway. As I'm pushing my way through people as kindly as possible I get to the alley and see the boy. He is slumped up against the wall and a dumpster counting my measly amount of coin that I had on me. I creep up on the boy and grab him by the arms demanding all of the purses that he had stolen that day and sent him on his way. I return to the square and act as a hero bearing gifts to the other persons that had their wallets stolen.

Accepted, please wait for an admin to PM you the password

BcGamer07

Name - Alexis

Roleplay Name - Gallius

Players you already know on the on the server (if any) - none (im new to this server)

Previous roleplay experience - none thats why i want to get into this

What servers have you played on, and how long - i have but cant think of any right now

Why would you like to join our server - i think it would be fun to play with some other people and make new friends

You agree to follow the rules? - yes i agree to follow the rules or else it wouldnt be fun :)

You agree to a One week probation Period? - yes i agree

You awake slowly, being brought back to consciousness by the feeling of the ocean spray hitting your face, and the sound of waves. You wake with a start, noticing  you're adrift at sea on a piece of driftwood, and there's nothing you can see except the expanse of the sea around you. You subtly remember a storm, and the sound of a large amount of wood cracking. How do you react? (Roleplay it out.) - I look around trying to see if there is anything on the horizon, but i see nothing. I try and use my knowledge but i cant think of anything, all of a sudden there are birds flying over my head so i think to myself that i need to follow them so i could get to land but the birds are flying way too fast and i cant keep up with them. Then i get frightened as something large comes out of the water.

You're walking through the muddy tracks of a bustling city fair, and there are sound and smells all around you. An interesting place to be sure, but as you're looking into one of the makeshift bar, you see a bartender slip something suspicious into what looks to be a nobleman's drink. How do you react? (Roleplay it out.) - So i decide to enter the makeshift bar and sit down next to the nobleman and start a small conversation with him but before i know it i have had a few drinks too which could mean that the bartender could have slipped something in my drink too. Suddenly i black out. I wake up in an empty white room and a few minutes later a nurse walks in and tells me that i am lucky to have survived although the nobleman didn't.

You're walking through the marketplace of a town, people passing back and quite a bit of confusion going on in what appears to be a rush hour of sorts. Around the middle of the square, a running child crashes  into you, quite hard, and you take a tumble down onto the cobblestones. Instantly the child is helping you up and brushing off your coat, but before you know it, you feel a small hand snatch your purse, and as you turn around, another child is dashing through the crowd with your coin purse in hand, and if you turn back around, the other child has disappeared too, how do you react? (Roleplay it out.) - "Oh get back here" i shout as i try and squeeze through the crowd. When i finally get out i start running down the road and suddenly see them so i start to dash towards them with great anger. The 2 boys run down an alley and get stuck in a dead end. I grab both of them, get my purse back and say "You two aren't from around here are you". I walk back to the marketplace with a big grin on my face.
It's a bit lacking in detail... I'll have to get a second opinion on this.
It could use a bit more length.

Second Opinion: I'd be willing to try him on an extended probation.

Accepted. You will receive a PM with the Password

frostymonk6

Name - Evan

Roleplay Name - Tyrone - The Slayer

Players you already know on the on the server (if any) - none

Previous roleplay experience - none

What servers have you played on, and how long - none

Why would you like to join our server - i always wanted to try roleplay but never have

You agree to follow the rules? - yep

You agree to a One week probation Period? - I guess

You awake slowly, being brought back to consciousness by the feeling of the ocean spray hitting your face, and the sound of waves. You wake with a start, noticing  you're adrift at sea on a piece of driftwood, and there's nothing you can see except the expanse of the sea around you. You subtly remember a storm, and the sound of a large amount of wood cracking. How do you react? (Roleplay it out.) - I wrestled myself awake and let out a large sigh thinking this would be my end. I reached into my pocket and noticed I still had some fishing line, using some of the drift wood I made a make do fishing rod. Cutting some flesh from my thigh I was able to bait the hook well enough to catch some fish. I was forced to drink sea water, leaving me severely dehydrated. I was adrift for many treacherous days before I finally reached the mainland, however no one seemed to believe my story of my ordeals.

You're walking through the muddy tracks of a bustling city fair, and there are sound and smells all around you. An interesting place to be sure, but as you're looking into one of the makeshift bar, you see a bartender slip something suspicious into what looks to be a nobleman's drink. How do you react? (Roleplay it out.) - Seeing this I decided to check it out, from what I could perceive the bartender seemed to be planning to scam the nobleman. I decided to get a piece of the action, so I let it slip to the bartender that I might of seen what he slipped into the nobleman's drink and that I might tell the guards of what he did unless he let me in on it for 25% of what the scam made. He reluctantly accepted knowing what would come of the situation if anyone found out what he did. From the scam I made 28 gold coins which I later spent on pleasure and beer at the local gentle mans club.

You're walking through the marketplace of a town, people passing back and quite a bit of confusion going on in what appears to be a rush hour of sorts. Around the middle of the square, a running child crashes  into you, quite hard, and you take a tumble down onto the cobblestones. Instantly the child is helping you up and brushing off your coat, but before you know it, you feel a small hand snatch your purse, and as you turn around, another child is dashing through the crowd with your coin purse in hand, and if you turn back around, the other child has disappeared too, how do you react? (Roleplay it out.) - Realizing what had happened I sprinted towards the direction in which the child with my coin purse went, shoving people out of the way as I ran. I caught up to him 3 minutes later, backed him into a corner and tackled him, I grabbed my coin purse only to find it empty. Reality had struck, I had been duped, sometime while I was chasing him he slipped the real coin purse to someone else and took a decoy. Now was the time for action, I tied him up in some rope that I kept in my bag and carried him back to my home. The next day I found a letter outside my door offering my money plus 5 gold coins in return for the safety and return of their accomplice. I took the deal and got my coin purse and an extra 5 gold coins.

Need a different roleplay name. the rest is sufficient.
Accepted- An Admin will pm you the password

Lulu_Scion

Name:

Roleplay Name: Lulu Barrow

Players you already know on the on the server (if any):

Previous roleplay experience: Various servers on minecraft, including being a lore master, and event master for different servers. as well as extensive text based role play experience.

What servers have you played on, and how long:All servers I've been a part of are now dead and no longer up, that withstanding, I'd seen every one of them to it's end.

Why would you like to join our server: roleplay, plain and simple!

You agree to follow the rules?: yes, though I also expect the rules to not be bent and or abused by staff, which has happened to a lot of good servers.

You agree to a One week probation Period?:most definitely.

You awake slowly, being brought back to consciousness by the feeling of the ocean spray hitting your face, and the sound of waves. You wake with a start, noticing  you're adrift at sea on a piece of driftwood, and there's nothing you can see except the expanse of the sea around you. You subtly remember a storm, and the sound of a large amount of wood cracking. How do you react? (Roleplay it out.):
*I continue to press on my memories, hoping to force myself to remember everything from while I was conscious. Despite wether or not I succeed with this, I paddle my legs afterwards pushing myself forward hoping there to be land nearby*

You're walking through the muddy tracks of a bustling city fair, and there are sound and smells all around you. An interesting place to be sure, but as you're looking into one of the makeshift bar, you see a bartender slip something suspicious into what looks to be a nobleman's drink. How do you react? (Roleplay it out.):
*I walk up to the bar and sit next to the noble, before coughing lightly and speaking up* "You may wish to buy a different drink, I would suggest the Antrol mead, I believe you'll find it just as good as wine!" *I lean in to the noble putting me in a range to whisper* "Your current drink may be poisoned, not entirely sure, I don't know what it was the bartender put in your drink."

You're walking through the marketplace of a town, people passing back and quite a bit of confusion going on in what appears to be a rush hour of sorts. Around the middle of the square, a running child crashes  into you, quite hard, and you take a tumble down onto the cobblestones. Instantly the child is helping you up and brushing off your coat, but before you know it, you feel a small hand snatch your purse, and as you turn around, another child is dashing through the crowd with your coin purse in hand, and if you turn back around, the other child has disappeared too, how do you react? (Roleplay it out.):
*I sigh before pulling out another puch full of alchemical ingredients and flora before heading towards the crowd to find the child who has one of my limited supply of ingredients. Having no luck, I decide to ask a few locals, even going as far as to scry for their location, only for me to fail at every attempt. I decide to allow them to keep the pouch and continue to my original destination*

(Optional) Where did you hear about Iyesu Roleplay? google, funny, aint it?

Accepted. Server is currently getting a new name and lore.

RainMaker83

Name:

Roleplay Name:Rain

Players you already know on the on the server (if any):None

Previous roleplay experience:Minecraft roleplay server moderator

What servers have you played on, and how long:I played on a minecraft server, but it shut down rec3ently, this is the first terraria rp server im trying to get into

Why would you like to join our server:Roleplay, its fun, and I love it

You agree to follow the rules?:yes

You agree to a One week probation Period?:Definitely. its fair.

You awake slowly, being brought back to consciousness by the feeling of the ocean spray hitting your face, and the sound of waves. You wake with a start, noticing  you're adrift at sea on a piece of driftwood, and there's nothing you can see except the expanse of the sea around you. You subtly remember a storm, and the sound of a large amount of wood cracking. How do you react? (Roleplay it out.):
-as I get my bearings, I see a flatback sea turtle- Hmm, these guys are only native to Australian waters... -I look up, and see the sun setting, so I calculate wich way is south, and paddle to Australia-

You're walking through the muddy tracks of a bustling city fair, and there are sound and smells all around you. An interesting place to be sure, but as you're looking into one of the makeshift bar, you see a bartender slip something suspicious into what looks to be a nobleman's drink. How do you react? (Roleplay it out.): -screams it- SIR DONT DRINK THAT!!! -the noble turns around- hmm? -in a worried voice- The bartender just put ground up redcap mushroom in your drink! One of the most deadly mushrooms there is! -the noble has a lab test done, to find a high trace of ground redcap- Thank you, you saved my life! As a reward... -he holds out money-

You're walking through the marketplace of a town, people passing back and quite a bit of confusion going on in what appears to be a rush hour of sorts. Around the middle of the square, a running child crashes  into you, quite hard, and you take a tumble down onto the cobblestones. Instantly the child is helping you up and brushing off your coat, but before you know it, you feel a small hand snatch your purse, and as you turn around, another child is dashing through the crowd with your coin purse in hand, and if you turn back around, the other child has disappeared too, how do you react? (Roleplay it out.): HEY!!! -I run after the theif, where I quickly corner her/him- -the small child surrenders and gives me my money, but explains that he/she only needed it because he/she was extremely poor, so I buy him/her some bread-

(Optional) Where did you hear about Iyesu Roleplay?: Google XD