Application Thread

Started by Syl, 29-06-2015

TehEpicIcy

Roleplay Name: Icarus

Players you already know on the on the server: none

Previous roleplay experience: very little i did play on a roleplay terraria server called mythria

What servers you play on: none really i just got terraria on this computer

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: nope

Why would you like to join our server:Mythria was a cool server said that its not active anymore but i want to join a nice server for once that isnt a mess

Have you read the rules thread?:a bit...

Do you agree to follow the rules?:Yes completely

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):
Icarus: idk old man... seems (looks at scroll as it gives off faint whispers) O_O' ... nah im good
Old man: but i havent told you what it can do... you see it can provide any kind of information at random i remember reading it for the first time looking at the the begining of the scroll i havent seen it since i was yet a young man like you... so will you not take it?
Icarus:(something like that has to be valuable but he said the informations at random hmmm)... ill take it wanderer how much?
Old man: free of charge... heh heh heh heh heh
Icarus: o_o' (what ever now to see what sucker can give me a fortune)
*Icarus walks off with the scroll in his back pocket as the scroll gives off whispers that get progressively louder then cuts to black...*

Denied. You literally had to look through the old forums to find this old application format. Come on dude. It's pretty simple.

MarioTeRookie

Name:
Damien

Roleplay Name:
Trance Murdoc (Trance is more of a nickname for him)

Players you already know on the on the server:
I how no clue or any idea of anybody on this server

Previous roleplay experience:
I've done many Steam Roleplays with my friends, and more on sites like ROBLOX and a few on Terraria as well

What servers have you played on, and how long:
Mostly Terraria servers that my friends set up

Why would you like to join our server:
I'm kind of looking for a more... Experienced type of roleplay, I've never done any RPs with a big group, and I wanna test myself with that

Do you agree to follow the rules?:
I will, I would never have any motivation to break these rules

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:
Yes, I will agree on this One Week Probation Period

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE

You awake slowly, being brought back to consciousness by the feeling of the ocean spray hitting your face, and the sound of waves. You wake with a start, noticing  you're adrift at sea on a piece of driftwood, and there's nothing you can see except the expanse of the sea around you. You subtly remember a storm, and the sound of a large amount of wood cracking. How do you react? (Roleplay it out.):

Trance sits at the edge of the driftwood staring off into the horizon, it was around noon-ish time. Even though there is no possible return to land. He decided that he should start paddling over to find any sort of land, an island, maybe a bigger or better raft, or even better, a town that could be nearby, Alas, Trance would start to paddle my way until he found one of the 2 goals he set himself to, using his arms and legs for massive power to start kicking away.

You're walking through the muddy tracks of a bustling city fair, and there are sound and smells all around you. An interesting place to be sure, but as you're looking into one of the makeshift bar, you see a bartender slip something suspicious into what looks to be a nobleman's drink. How do you react? (Roleplay it out.):

At first Trance would probably seem suspicious about what just happened in front of his own two eyes. "What in the world did this man put in his drink?" he said to the bartender, trying to act somewhat low, maybe he didn't want the person with the drink to notice perhaps? Trance would then receive no response from the bartender. "Of course, no one would ever want to tell a witness to a possible murder about what he did to murder the person" he muttered to himself. He then adjusted himself on the seat, thinking of some sort of plan until he found out a good minute later. Trance would then switch the drinks with the man while he isn't looking, then dumping his glass, the one with the "suspicious item" in the trashbin nearby.

You're walking through the marketplace of a town, people passing back and quite a bit of confusion going on in what appears to be a rush hour of sorts. Around the middle of the square, a running child crashes  into you, quite hard, and you take a tumble down onto the cobblestones. Instantly the child is helping you up and brushing off your coat, but before you know it, you feel a small hand snatch your purse, and as you turn around, another child is dashing through the crowd with your coin purse in hand, and if you turn back around, the other child has disappeared too, how do you react? (Roleplay it out.):

Despite Trance being a rather angry or an easily-tempered person almost all the time, it's a kid, what would he even do to a kid? He would rather not want to see the events that would happen if Trance was to fight back and steal something back, besides, the kid could be poor for all he knows. He slowly accepts the fact that a kid just robbed his coin purse, to him it was worth it. The coin purse didn't really hold much value to him, just a cheap, twenty dollar leather coin purse. What was in it you may ask? Around thirty dollars or so, not really a big deal to somebody like Trance.

Denied. There's actually a good bit of this that looks pretty good, but it still needs a little bit of tweaking here and there. Please rework your application and we'll give it another look.

On second thought. what the heck, Accepted. Wait for an admin to PM the password
[~-MarioTeRookie (AKA: Trance)-~]
YouTube: The Bandit_Hub
Twitter: @MarioTepig

Ygmir

Name: Real name? Jesse.

Roleplay Name: Jack Yigmr

Players you already know on the on the server (if any): I honestly have no clue.

Previous roleplay experience: I am a Professional DM service for a local gaming shop, and beyond that...I mean Gaia was cool for a second right?

What servers have you played on, and how long: Not many, Celestial Valley for the past few days, but it is too buggy.

Why would you like to join our server: I really like Server Side Characters, I like starting new and building up fresh but with the support of other people near by, a community is good. I desire community. 

You agree to follow the rules?: To the best of my ability, I will never intentionally break a rule, and if I do I accept full punishment.

You agree to a One week probation Period?: For..Playing on your server? Sure. I suppose.

You awake slowly, being brought back to consciousness by the feeling of the ocean spray hitting your face, and the sound of waves. You wake with a start, noticing  you're adrift at sea on a piece of driftwood, and there's nothing you can see except the expanse of the sea around you. You subtly remember a storm, and the sound of a large amount of wood cracking. How do you react? (Roleplay it out.):

QuoteThere was no warning for the feeling of gravity suddenly over taking me, tossing me about like its plaything. The waves were kinder, with them perhaps I would have found a semblance of peace within a sailors death. But no such luck it would seem, the ship had gone down, and the Captain was a fool. The Undersea was no place for him and he should have known it would test him to his breaking points. Oh wait.
I was the Captain.
"Ah...This...Could be worse." the words left my mouth at a crawl, not wanting to tempt fate but needing to reassure myself felt more important. "The ship must have loved me enough to catch me...Well I have nothing better to do, lead the way my lady." And thus, I drifted into sleep, I drifted far from the surface. The undersea had claimed me, and I was now hers to lead.

You're walking through the muddy tracks of a bustling city fair, and there are sound and smells all around you. An interesting place to be sure, but as you're looking into one of the makeshift bar, you see a bartender slip something suspicious into what looks to be a nobleman's drink. How do you react? (Roleplay it out.):

Quote The currents had led me to the shores of a small island, during their annual celebratory season by all appearances. Tired and tattered I washed up against the rocky beach, lifting the scrap of what was left of my ship behind me, I had failed her once and I shant leave her behind now. The locals, either cared not for my presence or were too wrapped up in their own world to notice the washed up Undersea Captain amongst them.  As a sailor will tell you, either by luck, or a deep spiritual longing, their feet always bring them to the tavern. I had found myself there when I came upon a costumed Noble. He was raucous and seemed not to care for his surroundings for into my third drink, he had knocked over four glasses, not his own. It was merely from the corner of my eye I saw the barmaid drop a seltzer into his next order...Was it a seltzer? It bubbled a sickly yellow in his ale. Alas I had no business here, I know not the history of this man and the lovely barmaid, I left before whatever would come next.
I slept soundly, on land, next to the remnants of my fair lady.

You're walking through the marketplace of a town, people passing back and quite a bit of confusion going on in what appears to be a rush hour of sorts. Around the middle of the square, a running child crashes  into you, quite hard, and you take a tumble down onto the cobblestones. Instantly the child is helping you up and brushing off your coat, but before you know it, you feel a small hand snatch your purse, and as you turn around, another child is dashing through the crowd with your coin purse in hand, and if you turn back around, the other child has disappeared too, how do you react? (Roleplay it out.):

QuoteIt had been a few days, and I had obtained a job at the islands small port. "Yer JOB Boy'o, is to bring ME wine." the dockmaster bellowed, coughing mid-sentence and belching at the same moment, "Not to ask about the crates we load up here, if yer wantin' ta be a Stevedore get'n my good side, BRING ME WINE."
With that last bellow I was off to the market. The dockmaster was a brute, or he was a brute before he became a drunk. He still likes to believe he is a brute even though he has grown fat and complacent, but now was not the time for that, the markets cobblestone was reassuring underfoot and land was suiting me well for the moment.
I had been given a good amount of pay, and then some for the Dockmasters drink, I tried to locate the most sickly sweet smelling wine vendor I could before I was knocked over. Unaware? Yes. Gracefull? Perhaps no. I fell flat on my ass while a child no taller than my hip fell flat upon me.
"Oh mister!" A small voice piped up "I am so sorry, please forgive me don't make no mention of this to my lady please, I want no trouble sir."

"Ah, I am in no harm, your lady will hear nothing from me." I replied quickly as the child struggled to help me to my feet. "You just be more careful of where you are going so we avoid this next time." I flashed a captains smile at her before I felt a pair of small hands on my purse. The smile dissipated and I found myself reaching for my knife. Trusty thing came with me after the wreck, albeit a vicious bit of Orfulis Steel, the ripples in the steel were a mark of the quality. As I turned about myself, I saw a small figure dashing away, a red satchel pressed to their breast. Only a child?
I gave chase, shooting forward through the crowd like a cannonball fired into an enemy ship. That is to say, loud, clumsy and with little regard to those around me

Accepted - Wait for an admin to private message you the password.

Cakthekitten

Name: Courtney

Roleplay Name: Kitt

Players you already know on the on the server: None but I'm open to making new friends!

Previous roleplay experience: I've never got the chance to do any role playing stuff but I always thought it would be really fun to do!

What servers have you played on, and how long: The only video game servers I've ever played on is Minecraft, It was never a roleplaying servers but I would spend hours on there talking with friends and building little towns and such!

Why would you like to join our server: Your server sounds like a great chance for me to try out roleplaying for the first time and to learn  and to make new friends!

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes, I absolutely will!

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Yes, I do.

(I'm going to use thried person this time because I'm used to writing that way)

Kitt opens her eyes slowly and wipes the ocean spray off her face. "Wh-what happened?" She props herself up on one arm and looks around at the vast ocean around her. "Did the ship crash? Was there a storm or something?" The driftwood she's sitting on brakes from under her. She sinks into the water and quickly tries to cling to the remnants of the boards. "I- I gotta get out of here! I have to get home, but how?" Kitt starts to breath heavily as she tries to look for a solution out of this. She sees a ship not far from her, she doesn't recognize the flag but it seems to be the only way out of the water. "Hey!" She screams to the ship. "Over here!" Someone on the ship must of seen her as it seems to be heading to her. "Oh thank god! I may be safe!" As the ship gets closer she can see that the flag is not from her region! The crew hoist her up on board. "What are you doing out here?" The captain asks. "The ship I was on crashed!" Kitt tells them. "Well I'll gladly let you aboard but I don't have enough food for an extra mouth!" "I- I can eat scraps and do what ever work you may have! I just need a ride to the next town you land in!" The captain looks her up and down. "Mmm... I guess you may stay for a bit!"

Kitt walks over to the Nobleman and takes a seat next to him as he picks up his drink. "Um.. Hello sir." She says to him. "Hi." He says before he takes a swig of his drink. "Wait!" Kitt yells as she places her hand over the top of the drink and tries to push it way from his mouth. The nobleman reacts by jerking the drink way from her and giving her a weird look. "Whats wrong with you!?" He yells at him. "Y-you shouldn't drink that!" She says. "I know when I've had enough!" She can tell that he's drunk. "No it's not that!" she objects. "Whatever!" He waves her away as he tries to take another drink. "Sir you don't understand!" She pushes the drink away from him again. "Ma'am he's not going to listen." The bartender says to her. "I've been trying to get rid of him forever now, he's picking his own funeral , I just so happen to get payed to help him." He says with a wink. Before the nobleman tries to take his third sip Kitt punches it out of his hand and it smashes to the ground. "Hey!" The nobleman yells at her. He chases her off out of the bar.

"Hey!" Kitt yells as she looks for the kid who took her bag. "I need that!" She spotted them and starts to chase after him. "Come back here!" She knows she not a fast runner but she's not gong to give up on them that easily. She manages to follow them to an alleyway. The alleyway seems to be where they live, there a makeshift little box home. The other kid caught up to the one with Kitt's bag. They're both hunched over looking through it. "You two!" Kitt yells between pants. The kids get startled by her. Kitt puts her hand out. "Give me it back, NOW!" She commands. One of the boys gathers the contente of the bag up and gives it to her. She snaches the bag from the kid. Once Kitt got her bag back and finally calmed down her surroundings set in and she relises the life the two kids are living. "Oh  um, thanks... Here." She hands them enough of her money that they can get some bread. The kids gladly take it and she walks off.

I Added a lot more to the roleplay parts! I hope its more to your liking and it tells more about my character! Sorry If its too long! I got carried away!

Arturia Pendragon

Name: Ethan

Roleplay Name: Arturia Pendragon

Players you already know on the on the server (if any):N/A

Previous roleplay experience: Garry's Mod- Operator on Metro 2033 ClockWork server (2 months, server shut down due to financial problems). Admin on a star wars serious RP server (1 year until resigned because owner was a maniacal bastard). Moderator on a serious RP Fantasy server (3 months until shut down due to lack of skilled coders).

What servers have you played on, and how long: I don't believe I've played any of your servers but I am interested in joining the community.

Why would you like to join our server: I was browsing for a  roleplay community/server to play for terraria, because all of the RP servers I've played ha ve been 15 people spawning weapons killing 10 Cthulus. It's extremely annoying, then I found this jewel and figured this would be the best choice due to the fact you actually have roleplay rules, rolling, and a professional forum.

You agree to follow the rules?: Yes, I'm a stickler for RolePlay rules.

You agree to a One week probation Period?: Yes, I believe eventually I can gain trust once you realize I'm not some random minge.

You awake slowly, being brought back to consciousness by the feeling of the ocean spray hitting your face, and the sound of waves. You wake with a start, noticing  you're adrift at sea on a piece of driftwood, and there's nothing you can see except the expanse of the sea around you. You subtly remember a storm, and the sound of a large amount of wood cracking. How do you react? (Roleplay it out.): I awoke with a start and as I tried to open my eyes I had to instantly shut them, I was lying face up on something uncomfortable and my entire body was stiff. Eventually I turned to the side and opened my eyes to find nothing but endless blue waves; as I tried to sit up I instantly felt nauseous and heaved what little water I had left into the endless ocean. *A snort is heard* You mean to tell me, you survived a maroonin' with no water or food, thas' the biggest load of shite I 'evr heard. Oi! shut 'yer trap O'Hannigan you didn't let her finish. *Arturia clears her throat* So there I lay on that ol' piece of driftwood for who knows how long til you sorry lot pass me by and bring me up. That's how I ended up working for your boss, least till winter. That was the stupidest tale I evr' heard. *Arturia sighs* I never said it was exciting, I don't remember anything before waking up on that plank. Man Arty you're a real let down. Hannigan you call me that again I'll take off your hand. Whatever honey, we best get back to work. *The three of them leave the tavern after leaving 2 silver pieces on the keep's counter talking among themselves*

You're walking through the muddy tracks of a bustling city fair, and there are sound and smells all around you. An interesting place to be sure, but as you're looking into one of the makeshift bar, you see a bartender slip something suspicious into what looks to be a nobleman's drink. How do you react? (Roleplay it out.): *After leaving the tavern and walking down the street a ways with her two companions they pass a tavern...* So Arturia you wanna hit up another tavern after work or- Hold on mate, I'll meet you boys back at the ship, i gotta take care of something. *They say their goodbyes as Arturia walks back to the tavern to see the Nobleman prepare a toast and raise his glass, she walks in kicks a stool out from under a nearby patron falling into the Nobleman spilling his drink onto the floor* You damned rabble, what do you have to say for yourself! *Arturia turns around and hunches over looking outside past the nobleman with an unfocused gaze and responds with a drunken slur* Oh... my apologies Marzban Daernus I just tripped is all. Ugh a drunk, fine, remove yourself immediately and I will forgive you. T-thank ya ser. *Arturia turns and stumbles out of the tavern, turning her head to the tavern keeper and offering him a slight smirk before disappearing into the harsh night*

You're walking through the marketplace of a town, people passing back and quite a bit of confusion going on in what appears to be a rush hour of sorts. Around the middle of the square, a running child crashes  into you, quite hard, and you take a tumble down onto the cobblestones. Instantly the child is helping you up and brushing off your coat, but before you know it, you feel a small hand snatch your purse, and as you turn around, another child is dashing through the crowd with your coin purse in hand, and if you turn back around, the other child has disappeared too, how do you react? (Roleplay it out.): Bollocks, damn kid! *Arturia runs in the direction the kid who nicked her purse went and catches a glimpse of a four foot boy running through the crowds, she follows him down several streets into the middle class housing section when the boy turns and looks at me wide eyed clutching his left hand tight. Arturia runs to the boy and peels his hand open and looks in confusion as its just the remains of a half eaten sweet bun. The boy lets out a cry of pain and the door to the house he stopped at bursts open and a man comes out holding a rusty copper short-sword * What the hell are you doing to my boy! *The boy runs to his father and tells him how this woman chased him out of the market trying to steal his food* This true, woman? I...it was a mistake...I though he was someone else. Yeah, well whatever, get outta here before I get the guards! *Arturia apologizes and backs away returning to the market with an empty belly and  a mind full of scorn because that little pickpocket gave her the slip*

We used to be sons of the forest. Now as our home burns, we become sons of the fire.

Corrective

Roleplay Name: Izabella Ravencraft - ( The last name isn't on the character name )

Players you already know on the on the server (if any): N/A

Previous roleplay experience: Starbound, Gmod ( Kinda ), ESO

What servers have you played on, and how long: Ah, well, for starbound that would be Antares and Galaxy Citizen, probably about roughly two years, as for ESO? A few weeks and for the server, well, technically "European server" but the guild was called Stormhaven RP. As for Gmod?.. Hell knows, just random literp servers - Pretty awful, but meh, didn't last more than a couple of minutes.

Why would you like to join our server: Honestly? 'Cause im seriously bored of Starbound. Almost 2000 hours I've played on that damn game, simply because I can't find anything better. It'd be nice for a change of atmosphere, so yeah, why not, Terraria. Also.. Err.. From what I know, this is probably the only active RP server in existence right now for Terraria xD So that too.

You agree to follow the rules?: Sure!.. But err.. Im a little unsure of how it works.. I can't figure out whether you don't want us to spawn in items or not, because there seems to be a mix of both generic RP rules and.. Well.. That "Helivator" Rule. I would like to ask, if I may, am I allowed to spawn in items for my character to wear..? Or RP items that they would ICly have anyway? Im assuming an "OP" character would just mean RP-wise, but am I mistaken? We plan to have an item market, and OP characters means wearing high to endgame gear and Metagaming.

You agree to a One week probation Period?: Yes, to be honest, it's probably best to know if and when I screw up, after all, im new to roleplaying in Terraria.

Looking up at the sky as I awaken, I panic, feeling the driftwood moving beneath me on the waves, I jump a little without even thinking, causing me to fall off it and into the sea below with a large splash. Frantically waving my arms around and trying to stay afloat, I hold on to the drift wood, or at least try to. The more I struggle, the more I seem to push it away and with no knowledge of how to swim, I am forced to give up on the driftwood, my clumsy flailing around doing nothing but diminishing my energy and sealing my fate to a watery grave.

Noticing it, I try my best to keep calm and act natural. Knowing there is little I can do to stop the man from being posioned, I calmly get up, sweating a little and nervous, I slide a few coins across the counter to pay for my mead and then try to quickly walk away from the scene, knowing all to well that a poor sucker like me could be framed and easily have the blame landed on. Better him than me.

In my surprise, I am stunned for a second, shocked and unable to think of how to react in time. I stand there, looking around, unable to see them through the crowd and given how quickly it happened, im not sure I could even recognize them if I did. I sigh, looking down sadly as the last of what I have has been taken from me, downtrodden, I would make my way out of the town, remembering why I hate being around people so much. Grateful that I at least had the fortune to have bought the herbs I required before I lost my purse, I take a tight hold of the small bag of strange looking plants and keep it close to me, despite knowing that there would be no reason for anyone to steal it, I feel safer this way, and continue to walk like this until I reach my tower off in the woods.

Denied. It's a bit short, but with a little bit more lengthier answers; it should be acceptable. rework it a little and we'll take another look at it.

Remnant

Name: Ken

Roleplay Name: Sekras

Players you already know on the on the server (if any): None-- saw this server advertised elsewhere.

Previous roleplay experience: From MMORPGs to Pokemon RPG forums to games like Divinity Original Sin and Pillars of Eternity.

What servers have you played on, and how long: Terraria servers? I can't remember as I'm just now coming back for the new 1.3 update-- there was a nice server that I used to play a year or two ago but I don't remember the name. It's main feature was to restrict the use of in-game items to certain classes and certain levels/ranks within those classes.

Why would you like to join our server: There doesn't seem to be any role-playing or "fresh start" servers. Every 1.3 server appears to just be a fun server where everyone gets everything... not to mention the token player that just stands in place spamming the meowmere on every server.

You agree to follow the rules?: Yes.

You agree to a One week probation Period?: Yes.

"I'm ... alive?"

I look down at unfamiliar hands as I begin massaging my face to wake myself up. I look at my hands again.

"This is ... ?"

Before finishing my thought, a burst bad breath and salt water seems as if forces its way out of my mouth which causes me to gag almost uncontrollably. It is then when I realize that not only I am alive, but am at sea and feeling very noxious towards the wavy yet calm motions of the water.

"O-Of all the pla--" I gag once more while cursing my incompatibility with seaborne transportation. I stare at the horizon to calm myself and realize how grateful I am that the waters appear relatively calm.

"That's right ... the war... our magic unit... we were trying to stop their archmage's grand spell... but... did we... fail...?" As I calm down, I start to feel my hunger. "This doesn't explain how I ended up here. Am I the only one that survived?."

I prepare myself to cast a water walking spell to get a better look at my surroundings.

"I-It's ... no use. I can't concentrate feeling this way ... I also need food. How long have I been out? Still, I should have enough mana reserves to cast a measly water walking sp--"

I jerk my head over the driftwood as to prepare myself for another gag fit. I immediately freeze as I stare at the wavy reflection that stares back at me.

"T-This is me?! I'm ... young?"

"So that's must be the target" I mutter to myself. The bartender gives me a signal with his eyes as if to indicate that everything is proceeding as planned. I distance myself from the makeshift bar until the target prepares to leave.

According to our client, the target, a noble court mage and expert alchemist, is in possession of incriminating documents. My job is simple-- I am to obtain these documents from the target's home and to return them to the client. Unfortunately, for magic users of the target's caliber, breaking into his home-- or even finding it for that matter-- is no easy task. The target's abode is accessed through a portable space-time magic field that only the target can initiate. It is also said to change locations, so the only way to find out where he lives is to follow him, enter his home as he unlocks in, and return to base using the Magic Mirror after finding the goods. Fortunately, he likes to drink.

Our own novice alchemist, Zenmas, who works part-time as a bartender, was responsible for slipping in az'fer, an oderless and tastless alchemy concoction to make my job even possible.

A considerable amount of time passes as I notice the target walking drunkenly out of the bar. It looks like it's time to start the plan.

"Hwmrah ... BAH!... the runic forumuler *hic*.... cwan't gather. Mah... not far anywahs. Will walk" says the target in a druken-like manner.

I initiate my shrouding technique that would normally be detectable given the target's level of skill. Az'fer, however, dramatically lowers all senses rendering the target's perception level to that of a child's. Still, I stay cautious in case any capable bystanders are able to detect me using this technique-- it goes without saying that invisibility spells and stealth techniques are illegal when in town.

Some time passes and we are away from the crowd at the dead end of an alley. The target extends his hand an a massive blue barrier begins to manifest. I distance myself a couple of feet behind him in order to play it safe as I stare upwards at the beautiful miasma created from unlocking the barrier.

But then, it vanishes and it is too late before I notice a saber--which appears to have been conjured out of thin air-- pointed at my throat. To my surprise, the nobleman is alert and I realize that I'd stand no chance in a one-on-one fight with a court mage.

"Did you really think you could poison me? I have made alchemic modifications to my body for a time period longer than you have lived. Of course, these days drunkenness is only a facade towards my enemies within the government as there are only a few drugs in this world in which I am vulnerable to. Now, I'll have you tell me who you're working with"

With the tip of the conjured saber piercing the very outer layers of skin on my neck, I give in as I have no other choice and wish to live.

I sigh with a breath of disappointment.

"Another vision. God-given, they say. Recursive nightmare, I say. But... maybe this time..."

I compose myself, clear my mind, and close my eyes to reflect on the vision.

"I'll try food again. But this time, it'll be a lot more! A weeks worth!"

I go to the market, stocking up on the most savory foods including snacks and other treats. I proceed to the makeshift tents where I've noticed many children congregate. They all stare at me timidly as I urge them to eat the massive amount of food that I have brought forth.

"Hungry, right? Go on! It's all for you!"

The children excitedly cheer as they begin feasting on the donation. As I proceed back to the dorms, I am knocked aggressively to the ground by what seems to be a child.

"A-are you okay?" I say.

"Sorry, sir. Please forgive me, but I'm in a hurry!" says the child as he runs away.

"But wait, are yo--" As I reach my hand out to becon the hurried child, I notice the feeling my coin purse being snaked from my belt. Without reacting to my loss, I mutter:

"Tsk. Why does this always happen."

**Sorry for any grammar spelling mistakes as this was written on the fly.

Ulitimo

Name: I am addressed as, "Bryan" by my colleagues and family members.

Roleplay Name: I was unsure whether or not to make my username my roleplay name, but if it is allowed, I am Ulitimo.

Players you already know on the on the server (if any): No: quite frankly, I am new to Terraria multiplayer, and simply Google searched, "Terraria servers 1.3" looking for one I can stick to.

Previous roleplay experience: I have played, but not limited to:Dungeons and Dragons, both in real life and online, Pokemon, World of Warcraft (which I have 10 level 100s), the Elder Scrolls series, and in addition to, the Final Fantasy series.

What servers have you played on, and how long: I have played on random servers trying to find the right one and none have been quite up to par. I spent about an average of 30 minutes on these servers.

Why would you like to join our server: I would like to create more Terrarian friends as well as be able to play the game online and actually enjoy the experience.

You agree to a One week probation Period?: I agree to the probation time frame.

Upon realizing the position I have been placed in, I begin to tremble, even panic, as I grab my hair and curse the sea for not only taking my ship, but taking my house, no; my home. I stand up, knuckles on hips, I exclaim exasperated, " YOU MAY BE THE LARGEST WHORES THERE ARE, THE SEAS BUT I.. I AM A PIRATE, YOU CANNOT STOP ME FROM LIVING, ONLY I CAN! NOT YOU, NOT THOSE SAMURAI THAT PEOPLE LOVE SO MUCH, AND DEFINITELY NOT THOSE F**KING CYBORGS THAT ARE TRYING TO INVADE!" Sitting back down, I again realize I am adrift, I search my pockets to help me remember what happened. Finding only a talisman from my mother, a box of some unknown metal perfectly square, darker than black, that I have no idea of, a locked pistol holster (which thankfully is unlocked, seeing as I do not have a key), and a candy bar, have eaten: I feel defeated. Looking at the holster, I quickly remove the pistol and check as to whether or not I have any of the Blastoma rounds left, for that these are rounds that do not lose velocity and can puncture any type of surface. "3.", I say. "I have only 3 rounds left.. damn." I holster my pistol and enjoy the rest of my candy bar. With the second wind of my delicious, yet quite unhealthy snack, I fiddle with the box. No buttons, no bumps, no scratches, no nothing. With the sun setting, I give the sea my middle finger and decide to rest. I awake, but only to the sounds of a constant, irritating noise. I AM SHACKLED. Being dragged to a chamber I look at these two ladies dragging me. "CYBORGS?! OUT HERE?!" I proclaim. "SILENCE Earthling you have not been granted the permission to speak.", one states. "Shuuut ehp, you only have me because you caught in the middle of the sea.", I reply. One, strikes me with their arm, yet it did not feel like an arm. It felt cold, slimy, even a bit spiky to the touch. I am unconscious. I awake chained to the floor.

I am cold.
I am sweating.
But I remember. I remember my purpose.

The cyborgs, guarding me, the keep asking me one question, "What is in the box?" I can't take it, I yell, "WELL YA WANNA KNOW WHAT'S IN THE BOX DO YA? COME CLOSER, ILL TELL YA!" One guard gets inches within my face and demands that I tell him. I whisper, "It is a bit of this!" As I headbutt the guard, I snag his rifle, I lay waste to the guards, then I shoot my chains. The bullets do not ricochet.. "Heh, wonder when you picked up Blastoma rounds." I question the guards rhetorically. Grabbing the box, I shoot it, the bullet goes in 1/4 of the way and leaves just enough room to show the reactor, a small pinkish vortex, trapped. I place my pinky into the hole and instantly combust, along with the entire vessel, the ocean is ablaze, and it spreads to land, consuming the cyborg populated areas, for that they are travelling planet to planet laying waste to everything, everyone, and taking all the water. The first invasion was flawed, two of the turbines blew upon entering Earth's atmosphere. But the second invasionwas a success. My crew-mates and I knew we were in for it. We kidnapped people, many talents, many ideas, and built this box. This device. To end the cyborgs. Not for us, but for the next planets. We were already doomed. "So long", I say, grasping the talisman of my mother, she'd be proud I think. As the world implodes.

Upon realizing the position I have been placed in, I begin to tremble, even panic, as I grab my hair and curse the sea for not only taking my ship, but taking my house, no; my home. I stand up, knuckles on hips, I exclaim exasperated, " YOU MAY BE THE LARGEST WHORES THERE ARE, THE SEAS BUT I.. I AM A PIRATE, YOU CANNOT STOP ME FROM LIVING, ONLY I CAN! NOT YOU, NOT THOSE SAMURAI THAT PEOPLE LOVE SO MUCH, AND DEFINITELY NOT THOSE F**KING CYBORGS THAT ARE TRYING TO INVADE!" Sitting back down, I again realize I am adrift...

Chuckling, I am not motioned to tend to the nobleman. "Actions create REactions", I note. For a man to be so bold as to poison another man in daylight, the nobleman must've had it coming. Nobleman, it's just a title, see, you take it away, the label, and he's just a man, his sh*t don't shine, and he puts pants on like everyone else. One foot after the other. I walk and take up a bar stool next to the nobleman. I ask the bartender for a beer. He nods. With this, I turn to the nobleman. "How's the drink?", as I scoff. He says, "Just gre.." followed by the grabbing of the neck, and the fading towards the ground. He is dead. Motionless. Lifeless. I take the notes out of his satchel. I pay for the beer and tip the bartender. He nods. I start to walk away, not where I came from but to where I was going.

I am appalled and and gasp as I chase the brat who took my purse first. Little did these punks know, I am a Deputy TitsonChest. I catch the brat because I have matured well enough and have stayed physically fit to be able to catch an 11 year old trouble maker. I snatch my purse back, grab the handcuffs and handcuff him to a light pole. I then grab my radio dispatch, and tell the dispatcher we have a a situation, "I am at 34th and Long Beach, one suspect has been contained, his buddy is on foot heading northbound on Long Beach, probably just crossing 37th." I end the dispatch. Pulling out a jetpack from my purse, I begin to pursue the suspect. Minutes later, I find him. I land down and create a massive crater in the street. Thank goodness for force absorbent high heels. Next, in my purse, I pull out a rocket launcher. I lock onto the boy and shoot. Two balls, whirling on each of the net come out. The net hits him and the force causes the balls to tie the net around him. I think to myself, I need to get a more safe purse.

Sorry for posting the application in a different thread, I spent more than 60 minutes on the site and when I posted here it made me re login in and post elsewhere :/.

Nopamine

Name: Nopamine

Roleplay Name: Matthew Nolan

Players you already know on the on the server (if any): None, coming to this world from beyond the sea

Previous roleplay experience: Dungeons & Dragons, Minecraft, and Starbound, as well as Terraria a few years ago.  I also spent many years at gaiaonline.com for the express purpose of roleplaying

What servers have you played on, and how long: A lot, but not for very long.  Most servers either get boring quick due to my character's profession keeping me from interacting with folks, or they're filled with 15 year olds that are either uninteresting or unfun to interact with. No luck here. Although I did find that Terraria was more fun to roleplay on than Minecraft, whose limited items made for limited RP, and Starbound, whose diverse races generated a surprising amount of hate. And stereotypes, believe it or not.

Why would you like to join our server: I'm hoping to turn my luck around, and I've been aching for some good roleplay for a while. It helps that this is one of the only active Terraria servers left.

You agree to follow the rules?: Absolutely.  Strict rules reduce the chance of children destroying the fun of roleplaying.

You agree to a One week probation Period?: I suppose if it's necessary, yes.

Matthew took some time to gather his senses.  It all happened so fast.  The lightning striking the mast, the spreading fire.  He'd wished at that point he'd specialized in water magic instead of light magic.  Soon, people were jumping overboard despite the captain's orders.  Some people only look out for themselves.  Sighing to pull himself out of his memories, Matthew would scavenge the wreckage nearby, looking for anything he could use to increase his movement.  He wasn't of use to himself or anyone else stranded out here.  Once he had the means to craft himself a crude raft (or have the good fortune to find an intact lifeboat), he would push himself in some random direction, hoping to come across land before his slowly growing hunger devoured him.

"I wouldn't drink that, if I were you," Matthew said, taking a seat next to the nobleman.  "Never know what kind of garbage a shady business like this would sell you.  Might water down their drinks just to make a profit."  Behind the nobleman's back, Matthew casted a spell that made the suspicious material within the drink glow a sickly green, showing the difference between it and the otherwise clean drink. "Or they could outright try to poison you.  Matthew would then stand up and prepare his trusty Magic Daggers spell, in case the bartender or any of his thugs decided to try something.

"Well, this is great," Matthew huffs.  He had been having a bad day already, between angry customers and demon-summoning twits.  Bad enough he got scarce payment for his 'community service', now he just had half his remaining money stolen. By a couple of homeless kids, by the look of them.  It was a good thing he never kept all his money in one place.  He decided not to give chase.  They probably needed the money more than he did.  He didn't like the prospect on eating scarcely the rest of the month, but he didn't have the heart to chase the kids down. So, discouraged, he continued on his way.

Approved, Please wait for a Mod to PM you the password for the server.

Teipo

Name: Frederick

Roleplay Name: Rendil

Players you already know on the on the server (if any): None I'm aware of.

Previous roleplay experience: A rather small Minecraft RP server which is heavily story-driven.

What servers have you played on, and how long: Aforementioned Minecraft server, some other severs on which I didn't stay too long. This is the first Terraria server I'm applying for.

Why would you like to join our server: I'd like to join because I got some free time on my hands and I believe that I might enjoy this.

You agree to follow the rules?: Sure, I don't enjoy acting like an ass anyway.

You agree to a One week probation Period?: Yup.

[You'll notice that I tried to connect the scenarios]

Groggily, Rendil attempts to open his eyes. It takes a bit of effort to force his salt-encrusted eyelids apart. A groan escapes him, as he realizes the position he is in. After checking for injuries and collecting himself, he starts thinking about how to prevent his impending death at sea. "The ship was heading east, so assuming the waves haven't swept me too far off course that's where I should head." Another groan. His bag and the compass therein didn't make their way onto his trusty piece of driftwood. Attempting to remain calm, he lets himself drift through the waves while trying to recall what little knowledge of naval navigation he has. "Something with the stars...? Gonna have to wait until nightfall..."

A few hours pass. Nothing to see but the open sky. Nothing to hear but the sounds of the sea. As dusk approaches, land can be seen on the horizon. Glad that he didn't have to rely on his lackluster navigation skills after all, Rendil starts paddling towards the shore.

Happy to not have become fodder for fish, Rendil finds the nearest inn of the coastal town. Fortunately, he did not leave his purse inside his now lost bag. He pays the innkeeper a few coins and drags himself up the stairs to his room, where he quickly falls asleep.

Rendil is woken by a heavy knock on the door. The innkeeper. "Listen up, either ya pay for another night or you move your ass outta here. Rooms are only rented 'till noon." As Rendil is unwilling to get up, the innkeeper comes in and drags him out of the room, locking it behind him. "Damn drunkards", he mumbles as he walks downstairs. Looking down at his clothes, bleached and stained from the salty seawater, Rendil realizes that he is in desperate need of a new wardrobe, as well as a good bath, so he decides to take a look at the city.

"At least the place is as smelly as I am, otherwise I'd stick out like a sore thumb." Looking at the signs of the shops, Rendil notice a nobleman through the open door of a makeshift bar. Such a rich man in such a sleazy bar strikes him as a bit odd, so he stares for a moment longer than he usually would. Just then he notices the barkeeper slipping something into the man's drink! "None of your business, you don't want any trouble here" Rendil keeps standing there for a while before proceeding to walk towards the bar. "This is a mistake...", he mutters under his breath as he squeezes through the narrow doorway. Leaning onto the bar next to the nobleman, he orders a drink. While the barkeeper is busy looking for the bottle, Rendil covers the glass of his neighbour with his hand and whispers: "Wouldn't drink that if I were you. Better leave." Rendil quickly empties his drink as then nobleman is storming out of the room, looking for the nearest guard.

Avoiding unnecessary trouble, Rendil leaves the scene soon after the nobleman. As he reaches the marketplace, he hears some shouts behind him. Looking over his shoulder, he sees the nobleman from  the bar wildly gesticulating in front of a guard. As Rendil turns back around, a small kid crashes into him. As soon as he falls onto the ground, the kid is already helping him up again and dusting off his coat. "Amateur", Rendil thinks, immediately recognizing the ploy. He's pulled of his fair share of tricks as a kid, and this was the oldest one in the book. But with all his attention focused on the child in front of him, Rendil barely notices the one behind him snatching his purse. When Rendil turns around, the boy carrying his only remaining possessions of value has almost disappeared into the crowd. Normally Rendil would cought him easily, but the kid's small size proves too much of an advantage in the thick crowd, and after a few minutes, Rendil eventually gives up.

[I noticed you're not closing the bold tags of the RP scenarios properly, might wanna fix that :p]
Approved, Please wait for a Mod to PM you the password for the server.

Bulletmonkey

Name: Jon (Edit, removed part of my name)

Roleplay Name: Auric Wolfbane

Players you already know on the on the server (if any): Zilch.

Previous roleplay experience: Terraria: Aphiria. Starbound: Antares, Memoria, Archives of Memoria, And a few others. Serveral minecraft servers.

What servers have you played on, and how long: None of the HGN servers.

Why would you like to join our server: Back when i played on Aphiria that was the most fun in rp i had, and i still consider it that, i want to join this server in hopes of being able to have more fun with possible friends rping.

You agree to follow the rules?: Of course.

You agree to a One week probation Period?: Yeah.

I groggily sit up and start looking around assessing my situation. Laying on some driftwood, middle of the ocean, clothes torn up. "This is a mess" i then take a look around in the waves for any drift wood that i could easily lift and that has a large enough surface to act as a paddle, i spot a peice that's the perfect size, if it weren't for those cursed sharks between me and the wood. I would then take off my coat and throw it over my head to act as shade from the sun and start to wait it out. About 4 hours later i hear the sound of a bell off in the distance, people conversing and singing, then i hear someone yell "Man overboard!" The singing stops the conversation stops and they all start scrambling to find the man who was claimed to be in the water, and haul him on.

I carefully watch and walk away, as the nobleman picks up the drink i would bump into his back roughly, causing him to spill his drink, the nobleman's friends then all stand up and threaten to imprison me, "I'mmm drunk ffffriend" i would slur out best i could, i try my best to look drunk and off balance from that but they see straight through it, the man who was right next to the nobleman steps forward and takes a swing at me and hits me square in the jaw, i stumble back and put my hand over where he hit. "If it's a fight you want!" i yell then take a step forward putting all my strength into the punch, a bit too much, i hit him square in the nose and knock him out sending him against the counter. His friend not being too happy about that pulls a knife and steps forward to slash at me and i step back, tripping over my own feet in the process. I land on the floor the wind knocked out of me and the nobleman calls off his friend so that he doesn't end up locked away for murder.

I stay there dazed for a second before i scramble up into a full sprint after one of the kids, bashing people out of the crowd, being a fairly larged armored man helps with that. Before i know it i'm in an alley staring down at the two kids, they're sitting down infront of my purse and several other's with a little collection of silver, copper and a few gold. I hold out my hand and they drop my purse in it, it feels close enough to what i had earlier and i tuck it away, i look down at that pile of money the kids have collected "If i see that pile get any bigger, at the expense of other, i'll report you two to the gaurds." They silently stare up at me and slowly nod, i walk away leaving them in their little home that they built out of boxes and trash, i step out into the light and shade my eyes from the sun and continue back to where i was going before the distraction.

Sidenote: To be honest this is a bit better than my usual application quality, i'm still /decent/ but this is better than my usual.

RosieRawrsForMoney

Name: Rosie

Roleplay Name: Asha

Players you already know on the on the server (if any): Cakthekitten (Kitt)

Previous roleplay experience: Not much

What servers have you played on, and how long: None, I'd like to try out some.

Why would you like to join our server: My friend recommended it to me and it sounded like fun!

You agree to follow the rules?: Yes

You agree to a One week probation Period?: Yes

Asha wakes up to see only water around her. She starts to panic as shes sits herself up better on the driftwood. She looks around to see if there are any passing ships or close by islands, but there are none in sight. She sighs as she tries to calm herself down. She pulls her knees close to her chest thinking of a way to get out of this hell hole of an ocean. She has an idea then starts to break off a piece of the driftwood to use as a paddle. Asha starts to paddle in a random direction. After about an hour or so of getting no where with paddling, she starts to fill with anger. She throws her makeshift paddle into the water and begins to splash the water around her. She starts yelling as loud as she could then falls over onto the wood she's sitting on. She hugs her knees and she begins to cry.   

Asha walks into bar heading straight to the stool next to the nobleman. She sits next to him looking at his drink. She plays with her fingers waiting for the bartender to come back over. Asha waves her hand to get the bartender's attention. "I saw you put something in this man's drink", Asha whispers into the bartender's ear. The bartender gives her a strange face as he says "I have no clue what you're talking about." She turns toward the noble to see him about to take a drink out of the glass. She taps his shoulder as she asks, "May I see your drink, sir?" He begins to yell at her and shove her around. "Im sorry! I thought I saw the bartender put something strange in your drink", Asha says as she tries to defend herself. She accidently knocks the drink out of his hand and it spills all over the ground. He yells at her more and starts to chase her out of the bar.

Asha starts to look around in the crowd to see if she could find where the child went. She spots the child that took her purse on the other side of the crowd. She makes her way toward the child bumping into people that are in her way. She gets over to the other side as the child sneaks into an alleyway. Asha runs after the child and grabs the back of his shirt. He begins to punch her trying to get loose from her grip. "Hey! Why did you take my purse?!", Asha says as she grabs her purse from the kid's hands. The kid lowers his head, "I'm sorry mam, I... I need money for food." Asha lets go of the child's shirt and looks at the top of his shaking body. "I... I sorry", the child says again. Asha looks threw her shirt to find her wallet. She gets out a 20 dollar bill and hold it out in front of the boy, "Here, Take this." The boy looks up at her and grabs the money from her hand. "Thank you so much mam", He says as he begins to run down the alleyway. Asha watches as the boy turns the corner then makes her way back to the marketplace.

ElInventor

Name: Alex

Roleplay Name: Eltor

Players you already know on the on the server (if any): Nope.

Previous roleplay experience: Da21, rolld20.net, BANG!, The rebel resistance.

What servers have you played on, and how long: IrishCrafters, TerraSkyrim and New Age City. One month each.

Why would you like to join our server: I'm looking for a server where roleplaying means the use of /me, not a vanilla server with a plugin of "server coins".

You agree to follow the rules?: No, they bollocks. Yes.

You agree to a One week probation Period?: Sounds good to me.

Eltor checks out his situation. After a while, he takes a deep breath and says "Oh... holy... F*******************************************CK". After the rage moment, he calms down and thinks what to do. After much thinking, he has an idea.
"Whatever floats in the sea, ends on a beach soon or later." he thinks. So he grabs some wood from his "boat" and makes a little awning. He stays there at the shade, without moving. "If I move, I'll spend energy and need food. Better stay like this".
Waves keep pushing him, until they stop. Feeble, Eltor touches the water... oh wait, it's not water, IT'S SAND!
"I'M SAFE! I'M SAFE! WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!", and then he faints. He is about to die of starvation. But two people see him and approach.

"Mom told me to be careful at bars, someone could slip me something into my drink." Eltor thinks. He decides to save the day by not letting him drink that. Eltor passes by and pretends to trip. His head hits the nobleman and his arm hits his beer, which falls to the floor.
"Oh, a thousand pardons, sir! How fool of me". The nobleman looks at him really angry. "Waiter, waiter! Another beer for this sir, please! It's on me". While Eltor gives the nobleman a coin, he looks at the bartender very carefuly. This time, he doesn't slip anything. To avoid further problems, he grabs the mug and gives it to the nobleman. "There, sir. People shouldn't be distracted, there are dangers where we are not looking", says Eltor, and winks an eye.

"YOU DAMN SCUM SON OF A B***H! COME OVER HERE!" Eltor shouts, and starts chasing the one who has his money. He runs pushing people like a a car without brakes. Soon, he catches him, grabs his shirt and lifts it. Then, he slaps his face twice, grabs his money and, really mad, he says "Look at me, worm, look at my face. Remember it. If you dare to try to take one single coin of my pocket, I swear I will make another coat and a hat with your skin. ¿Comprendes?".
The kid is paralyzed. Eltor drops him and kicks his butt. Then he keeps walking.

Denied. Previously Banned for:[spoiler]Resource Manipulation, Rude to Administration, Manipulation of IP to bypass White-list, Lava flooding, and Stealing.[/spoiler]
Denied. Roleplay is extremely sub-par.
Denied. Are you serious?

Nivicca

Name: Berat ( A Turkish name )

Roleplay Name: Nivicca the Pirate

Players you already know on the on the server (if any): I don't know anyone on this server. But I would love to meet new people on HGN-Iseyu.

Previous roleplay experience: I've never played any roleplaying game and I've never been on a roleplay server before. I'm extremely inexperienced with roleplaying. But I'm open to new things. I would gladly learn more about roleplaying on this server.

What servers have you played on, and how long: I played on a couple of Terraria servers whom i do not remember the name of. I've spent a couple of minutes on each of them. But i did'nt enjoy it since there was no fun on playing alone without any kindness of strangers.

Why would you like to join our server: To build up experience into the roleplaying genre. And also to enhance my English vocabulary.

You agree to follow the rules?: Yes, I do agree to follow the rules as long as i get to play on the server.

You agree to a One week probation Period?: If needed I would wait for a week or more to play on this great looking server.

Nivicca wakes up and looks around. As he is standing up he shouts: ''WHAT THE  F*CK WAS THAT?!?''. He tries to remember what exactly happened at the moment the storm hit his man-o-war*. He only remembers that he was a prestigious pirate with huge magical abilities. As he calms down after loudly shouting he sees a man walking towards him.
The man looked like he'd seen allot of stranded pirate's. He stops right in front of me and says: ''Hello, my name is Chris and this is my island''. Nivicca is trying to understand the words ''my island'' but he just can't. He loudly shouts with great force: ''MY ISLAND? WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE A KING?''. As soon as Chris wanted to talk again Nivicca began to shout again: ''YARR MATEY I'M CONQUERING THIS ISLAND GIVE ME ALL YA WARES AND BEGONE OR I'LL MAKE A CORPSE OUT OF YOU!''. Chris became terrified and ran away leaving Nivicca alone. As soon as Nivicca saw him run away he thought:''Maybe he just tried to help, but i can't acknowledge a man who claims land as his''. Nivicca started walking towards a city he sighted through his spyglass which he found next to him.

(Man-o-War)*The name used for a pirate ship that is all set and ready to go to war

As Nivicca sees the bartender slip something suspicious into the nobleman's drink he shouts:''SHIVER ME TIMBERS!, WHAT ARR YA PUTTING INTO THIS RICHMAN'S BLACK JACK?''. As he was shouting these words he noticed the whole bar looking at him. Nivicca looked around and yelled again:''DID NONE OF YA MATEY'S SAW THIS HORNSWAGGLER PUT SOMETHIN' INTO THIS ''NOBLEMAN'S'' DRINK?''. Everyone at the bar started to leave the room and went outside looking through the window's to see where this fight was going towards. The bartender was looking confused as like he didn't know what Nivicca was talking about. Nivicca whom was calmed down spoke calmly this time and said:''What the hell did you put into his f*cking drink?''. The bartender understood him now and said:'' I've put nothing into his drink kind sir!''. Nivicca getting angrier and angrier every minute bursted and started yelling again:''WHAT THE HELL DO YOU F*CKING ME-''. The nobleman interrupted Nivicca's yelling and said:''It was just my medicine, I've known this man for years. There is nothing to worry about. Take your yelling elsewhere''. As Nivicca was leaving the bartender said:'' You're welcome to come again! This confusion is already forgotten!''.

As all this was happening quite fast Nivicca remembered a powerfull spell: ''Time break''. As he stopped the time by casting the spell he could comprehend what was going on. As the time of the spell ran out Nivicca quickly grabbed the small child who bumped into him by the coat and instantly casted a freezing spell on the other running child behind him. He grabbed the two small children and silently said:'' You two daredevils tried to steal my booty eh? You look like the average buccaneer, take my advice and start going into the Freebooter's bussiness. It's more risk, but the rewards are far greater than what you could find on the streats''. As Nivicca grabbed his coin purse back he started shouting in laughter: ''YO HO HO!''.

I'm sorry for all the spelling mistakes I made. I'm not a native English speaker.

Accepted - Wait for an admin to private message you the password. (Thanks for the fun read)

Undead Rogue

Name: Gonzalo

Roleplay Name: Joe "Great Look" Turner

Players you already know on the on the server (if any): No one.

Previous roleplay experience: WoW and similars, like Heartstone.

What servers have you played on, and how long: PVE, PVP and EVE (Yeah, mobs killing mobs, and we players just bet and watch).

Why would you like to join our server: Because it's the first time I RP in Terraria.

You agree to follow the rules?: I have read and agree them.

You agree to a One week probation Period?: Ok. Whatever you need.

Stomach goes first. *Stares at the sea, waiting, till sees a fish* There, the lunch. *Grabs quickly the fish with his bare hands* *Hits it a bunch of times until it stops moving* Good. Now, let's try to recall what the hell is going on here. *Tries to remember what happened while eats it* Munch munch. Ouch, a thorn. *Spit*
Well, guess it's time to move, or the sun will fry my brains. *Starts rowing with the hands* *After one hour, notices a shark fin coming* Damn it, a shark. *Puts his hand away while a big shark jumps near and bites...* (roll dice) *... the air*. That was close. For one second I saw myself without a hand.
*Soon...* Oh, shit, I'm surrounded by sharks. They look hungry, this is the end. *A harpoon passes by and hits one of them* What was that? Fishermen? *The others swim the fuck out of there* It's a ship. Right here! Please, help me! Let me go with you!
*They take me aboard and give me some fruit to eat* Thank you, gentlemen. You saved my life. It is a great honor to travel with people from... *looks at the flag, it's black* pirates? Oh nuts.
-Yarr, I bet ya thinking we're going to let you travel for free. You have to work like everyone of us. Clean the floor.
No way! I totally refuse to do that.
-Maybe ya prefer to walk the plank.
Do you want me to start from the bow or the stern?

That could be deadly for that man. *Comes closer, looks what kind of drink is* Hmm, it's a beer. *Calls the bartender* Hey, bro, over here. *He comes* Another beer for me, please. *Waits for it, meanwhile talks to the nobleman*
Hi, mate. So, did you see the race yesterday?
*He looks angry*
-You may respect me. Do you know who I am?
No. Maybe... kinda nobleman?
-I am Dough Wenstein, dammit! Duke from Vescilia and...!
Yeah yeah, and my name is Frank Bowman, king of shut your mouth up.
*My beer arrives*
Mihail Shoemaker was a quite fast horse yesterday. Oh, look there! *points behind him* A mouse with wings!
*He looks behind him, still annoyed* *While distracted, the new beer is swapped with his beer* *He looks at me again*
Didn't see it?
-No, I didn't. Seriously, dude, what are you doing here?
Oh, buddy, I have to leave, I saw a friend at the other side of the place. See ya, mate.
*Spills the beer* *He already drank the other*
-Some people deserve to be burnt.

(Because the three headed monkey was too much mainstream)

You're walking through the marketplace of a town, people passing back and quite a bit of confusion going on in what appears to be a rush hour of sorts. Around the middle of the square, a running child crashes into you, quite hard, and you take a tumble down onto the cobblestones. Instantly the child is helping you up and brushing off your coat, but before you know it, you feel a small hand snatch your purse, and as you turn around, another child is dashing through the crowd with your coin purse in hand, and if you turn back around, the other child has disappeared too, how do you react? (Roleplay it out.):
Filthy rat. This will teach you. *Removes one shoe* *Licks a finger, then raises it* Five miles per hour, direction north. Got it! *Throws the shoe, it impacts with the child's leg and makes him fall* Good. *Runs after him* *Grabs the coin purse and the child*
Now, kid, you'll face the justice. *Carries him next to the nearest guard*
-Please, dont do it, sir!
You did wrong, you have to pay for it.
*He keeps complaining*

Greetings, agent. This child tried to grab my money without permission. This town is full of criminals.
-Did he steal your shoe too?
What? No, I used it to stop him. But I forgot it there.
-Well, leave him here, I'll speak with him while you go and grab it.
Thanks, agent.

*Looks for the shoe* *While looking for it, sees the agent surrounded by many kids, including the thief* *They all speak friendly with him and give him many little bags of money, and my shoe*
-Yeah, that man had a very bad luck.
-Two hundred guards, and he came to me. So, tell me, boys, how much did you steal today?
-Five gold coins, two hankchiefs and a shoe.
-Forty six silver coins and a pearl necklake.

Great, a corrupt town. This is the last time I put a foot on this place.

Hey, look at that!
Ha ha ha, now I have your money.

SkyBluRose

Name: Bri

Roleplay Name: Astrid

Players you already know on the on the server (if any): Bulletmonkey (Auric)

Previous roleplay experience: Starbound, and text roleplay.

What servers have you played on, and how long: None.

Why would you like to join our server: I would like to roleplay and to try a new platform for it.

I groggily lift my sodden head, sea water dripping from my hair and brow. Waiting a few moments to gain my senses, I notice that there is a slight breeze carrying the sounds of the ocean. Spray hits my face as I bob in the waves and I grimace at the feeling. My legs lazily kick in the water. Once I notice my surroundings, panic sets in.
     "How did I get here? What happened to the ship? Where is everyone?" I ask these questions one after another, just giving myself a throbbing headache. Frustrated and scared tears start to form in my eyes, but I blink them away.
     "No. Not right now. I need to think." I mutter to myself, angrily wiping away the tears. Groaning with frustration, my thoughts race as I try to think of a way to get to shore. The waves lap against the driftwood, pushing it in an unknown direction. The waves grow bigger and bigger and more violent as time passes and the sky grows darker and darker. The waves fall over me and my piece of driftwood, pushing me further and throwing me around. A storm brews behind me, throwing the waves into disarray and a torrential rainfall to dive from the clouds. The water stings my eyes as I'm tossed around. The waves thrash me around, making me hit my head on the drift wood. I hit my head once last time before I fall unconscious.

The nobleman takes a sip of the drink laced with a mystery subtance as I watch, not caring about the nobleman.
   "They've done nothing for me, so why should I help them?" I mutter to myself, crossing my arms as the nobleman places the mug on the table. "Should have been more aware of the hatred harbored by some for that caste."
   The nobleman rubs the front of their neck and coughs, their brow furrowing in concerned puzzlement. The bartedner looks away, acting like nothing is happening to the nobleman. After a minute passes, the nobleman falls out of their stool and grabs their throat, spluttering and gasping for breath. The bartender looks over and a look of pure hatred passes over their face for a split second. After the look passes, the bartender rushes to the nobleman's aid, pretending to do something. They call out into the streets for help, knowing no help will come. I only watch, my face grim and stony. Walking away from the makeshift bar, I hear the bartender still shouting. It fades away as the roar of the crowd grows from the commotion and creates a wall of bodies between the bar and I.

I dart around, looking for the children. I sigh, knowing I've lost them in the crowd.
   "At least they didn't get any of my more precious stuff." After I speak, I pat an area of my coat, making sure that it's not gone. I smile, knowing that I still have my extreme valuables.

Rest in spaghetti, never forgetti.

TwilightIgnite

Name - Callan:

Roleplay Name- Lily:

Players you already know on the on the server (if any)- I know of none:

Previous roleplay experience- Lots on many games examples such as WOW,Terraria,Minecraft ,Gmod and Runescape :

What servers have you played on, and how long:

Why would you like to join our server- I enjoy Roleplay and think it is a very good way to get to know new people and I believe to be a very good pass time.:

You agree to follow the rules?- 100% yes!:

You agree to a One week probation Period? I am up for that absolutely! :

-a wave of nausea hits like a tidal wave-  I bellow out to see if there are any other's...after what seemed like moments the realisation came shooting straight into my skull...There would be no others as I look around with keen eyes not spotting a single soul...eyes that could spot a speck of grime on a the head of the houses silverware. I lay back down and try to get some more rest as to keep up the energy levels and attempt to prolong the undoubted hunger and unquenchable thirst that was soon to come...knowing that it would be only a matter of time before I would hit shore...

My eyes narrow into tiny slits as I quickly scan the room slowly as to not draw attention to myself.. I float towards the nobleman my untouched drink in hand and suddenly strike conversation with the stranger I take out a pocket watch that has been handed down through the years and attract the nobleman's attention to the dull watch in my right hand and place my drink down next to his and switch them with an agile flick of the wrist. The nobleman returns his gaze to what he believes to be his drink and takes a a large mouthful...meanwhile the bartender looks over his shoulder with a smug grin not knowing that the drinks have been switched I then take the nobleman's spiked drink with a sigh of relief and stumble out through the heavy wooden doors and into the bitter winters night and quickly dispose of the drink behind a snow covered bush..leaving what could have been the death of a man behind...

I curse at them as passers by brush off my suit questioning if I was al right..knowing that this was the least of my worries and I have duties to attend to I tell myself..knowing that only complaining would be such a burden and a waste of time I would report the theft to the head of the household once I return to make dinner preparations for the upcoming ball...I take my leave and trot down the uneven path and return to the manor...

Accepted - Wait for a mod to pm you the password

INA7HAN

Name: Umm INA7HAN

Roleplay Name: Aleks Valin

Players you already know on the on the server (if any): I honestly don't know who currently plays.

Previous roleplay experience: GMOD for several years, I've played and Roleplayed on HGN's Fallout, STALKER and the Terraria server in its previous incarnation. Currently I've been roleplaying on Star Wars The Old Republic since 2012

What servers have you played on, and how long: Look up. How long...long time? I've got about 500 hours on Terraria and anyone who knew me from the previous versions of the server will know easily about 450 could be claimed to have been on the server. (I was pretty active back in the day)

Why would you like to join our server: I miss Terraria, I was hoping for the Starbound server to replace it as I was looking forward to it but in the end it kind of poofed so I'm going for the next best thing (sad Starbound didn't work :( )

You agree to follow the rules?: Of course

You awake slowly, being brought back to consciousness by the feeling of the ocean spray hitting your face, and the sound of waves. You wake with a start, noticing  you're adrift at sea on a piece of driftwood, and there's nothing you can see except the expanse of the sea around you. You subtly remember a storm, and the sound of a large amount of wood cracking. How do you react? (Roleplay it out.): *Awaking from his unconscious state grumbled his eyes flicking as he notices the sun beating down on his wet body. His head darts around to take in his surroundings and he glances around shocked to find himself drifting in an endless ocean with only a piece of drift wood to support his body. Knowing he could possibly be a tasty looking treat to any sea dwellers he gets up onto the wood as best as he can and looks around for anything of interest, like people or supplies to no doubt die or be rescued by someone*

You're walking through the muddy tracks of a bustling city fair, and there are sound and smells all around you. An interesting place to be sure, but as you're looking into one of the makeshift bar, you see a bartender slip something suspicious into what looks to be a nobleman's drink. How do you react? (Roleplay it out.): *Notices the act but says nothing to alert either party, however his morals kept him from completely ignoring it and so he stumbles up to the bar and fakes tripping forward slapping the mug off of the counter to spill on the floor. Getting up voicing his apologises to the Noble and bartender he offers to buy the Noble another drink and remains to ensure nothing is placed inside before he makes his way off to continue with his day*

You're walking through the marketplace of a town, people passing back and quite a bit of confusion going on in what appears to be a rush hour of sorts. Around the middle of the square, a running child crashes  into you, quite hard, and you take a tumble down onto the cobblestones. Instantly the child is helping you up and brushing off your coat, but before you know it, you feel a small hand snatch your purse, and as you turn around, another child is dashing through the crowd with your coin purse in hand, and if you turn back around, the other child has disappeared too, how do you react? (Roleplay it out.): *Rushes after the child that stole his coins aiming to catch the little shit and regain his hard earned  money. The kid was fast and agile amongst the crowd but it didn't deter him from following pushing people aside as he forces his way the bustling street his teeth clenched in annoyance. Watching the kid dart off amongst a few people he makes a break for it through the gap and manages to catch up when he makes it into one of the back alleys. Upon catching the kid by tackling him to the ground he snatches back his coins and slams his fist into the boys eye. He didn't enjoy it but the boy should learn to earn his own money rather than stealing it from hard working people. With the boy rubbing at his eye and the coins back in his possession he grumbles moving back into the street to continue with his day.*

As you were previously accepted way before, I'm gonna go ahead and say welcome back.

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Bear Cub

Name: Casey, I'll provide a last name upon request.

Roleplay Name: Ernesta Wallace

Players you already know on the on the server (if any): I only know Miley, but I look forward to meeting you all.

Previous roleplay experience: I've been a member of an RP chat for over 5 years and played in D&D campaigns.

What servers have you played on, and how long: I've only played on Terraria servers hosted by my friends.

Why would you like to join our server: Because I would like to rp with you all and doing it on Terraria is something I never considered, but it sounds fun.

You agree to follow the rules?: Yes, I will follow all of the rules.

You agree to a One week probation Period?: Yes, I agree to a one week probation period.

She awakes slowly, rubbing her eyes as the water hits her face. Noticing that she's no longer on a ship of any kind, seeing the blue expanse all around her, she panics and pinches herself, believing it to be a dream in a burst of denial. Ernesta does not wake up, since she's already awake. She shouts, "No! How could this happen?! Where are the others? The captain's going to be so mad that I showed up late!"

She then realizes something, "Wait, the captain was on the ship too, so then that means..." "Oh no! I'm unemployed now! No, what am I thinking? Focus, focus! Maybe they're all okay too!" She slaps herself on the cheek a couple times to focus on what's important, finding her way back home or to an island where she can hope a ship will notice her. Using her sword as a makeshift oar, she attempts to find land and after a day and a half of struggling, panicking, and contemplating writing her will, she sees land at last.

After exploring the island, she sees that there is some wildlife, such as lizards, squirrels, rabbits, and the occasional bird. She reasoned that she can use the driftwood she came in on for firewood which would provide at least 5 nights of fire at her estimation. She had a half-full waterskin, which if rationed out could last 2, maybe 3 days. The full moon shined brightly overhead, so she decided to climb up a tree and sleep on a sturdy, thick branch. Bright sunlight and the chirping of birds woke her up the next day.

Today she decided to write a message on the sand, using her sword to convey the message: "HELP!" it proudly declared. Hunting animals for food did not go as well as she hoped, her attempts at ambushing them only scared them off time and time again. She then reasoned she shouldn't go after them herself, but instead set traps, using some plants the animals like to eat and using a vine to create a makeshift snare trap. It worked as a rabbit got caught in the trap and she ate the most delicious meal she ever had that night. The next afternoon, she saw a ship pass by pretty close, she waved them down and it came over to her. Sighing in relief that she was saved, two men came out and pointed their swords at her: they were pirates.

From that day onward, Ernesta was allowed to live by agreeing to be one of their crew. Cognitive dissonance was setting in from her honor as a soldier and having to work as a pirate and cause trouble. A couple months passed as she got used to being a pirate, she even hung out with the rest of the crew and laughed with them. Until one day on a typical boat venture, she got a couple of her friends to join the crew with her. One night, as most of the crew was asleep, Ernesta launched her plan and tied up the sleeping pirates with rope, while her two friends took care of the active crew, knocking them out. The three sailed the ship to their kingdom and got the pirate crew put away in a dungeon. Ernesta was promoted to honorary knighthood in recognition of her deeds.

Ernesta notices the foul deed take place and due to her honor and not being the most tactful of people, makes a scene out of it, yelling at the nobleman to halt before he reaches for his drink. She knocks the glass he would have drunk out of to the floor. The bartender demands that she pay for the drink and glass she just shattered, which she does. The nobleman questions what Ernesta was thinking, to which she replies that that man was trying to poison him. The bartender replies that he would never do anything like that, so Ernesta challenges him to pour the same drink again, slowly if that's the case. She watches him as she doesn't notice anything suspicious, the bartender even opening an uncorked wine bottle to prove his sincerity.

The nobleman takes a drink and as he does, the bartender whispers to someone in the back, which Ernesta picks up on. She excitedly offers to escort the nobleman home and on her honor as a knight, no harm shall come to him. The nobleman reluctantly agrees to her help, especially since she isn't charging a fee for it. On the way over to the nobleman's home, she describes the whispering she heard, even though she couldn't make out what they were talking about. She escorts him home safely and offers to stay the night with him, but the nobleman refuses.

On her way home, Ernesta happily whistles, satisfied that she protected someone today. As she was turning a corner, a man in a black cloak dragged her forcibly into a dark alley and pointed a knife at her. "It's all your fault we weren't able to get that old bastard today. The security at his home is too tight to finish him there. Once you're out of the way, we'll kill him!" Ernesta drew her sword as the man rushed at her, blocking his swing with her blade. On his next swing, she sidestepped the man and grabbed his knife hand, his instrument of death falling to the ground. Ernesta had the man arrested and requested that he be interrogated about the attempted assassination of the nobleman. An investigation was launched and the man and his employer, a lord with a grudge against the nobleman due to land disputes were arrested.

As she heard the children laughing as they were getting away, Ernesta wondered which one she should chase. She decided that her personal items were of more value than her money, so she ran off after the first child, yelling at them to stop. She ran across that kid, along with a couple of other children going through her personal items, including a small hand mirror, a notebook with childishly drawn sketches, and most importantly, a badge denoting her status as an honorary knight. The children were flipping through the notebook, laughing at the sketches, they were focused on one in particular of her in full knight armor slaying a dragon. "That dumb girl is really a knight?! She couldn't protect a paper bag!" they laughed as she ran up to them.

"Oh, look, it's the dumb knight now. Couldn't even watch over your purse properly!" The boy who had stolen it said, as the two other children, a boy and a girl laughed. "That's because you tricked me by helping me up after I fell! You should be ashamed of yourselves!" The girl was sitting against a wall, counting the money in Ernesta's coin purse, which Ernesta eventually noticed. "And you! You're the one who took my coin purse?! Why would you do that?!"

"My mom is sick, the doctor's asking for a lot of money for the cure to her illness. That's what this whole crew is about. I'm sorry." she admitted. Ernesta looked at the girl with a kind smile, as she patted her head. "If you just explained that without resorting to such tricks, I could have helped you sooner. You and that boy give me my belongings back and we'll go see that doctor."

They then visited the doctor, she asked how much the cure for the girl's mother would cost, to which he answered "200 Gold." She only had 60 gold herself, even selling what was in her personal purse would only fetch 20 more at best. It was a ridiculous price to be sure. "Does it really cost that much? That's ludicrous!" The doctor replied that most of the ingredients aren't expensive, but one particular ingredient is particularly dangerous to get, a flower that only blooms deep within a dark swamp, where all manner of monsters are said to dwell. He needs to hire an adventurer to go and get it, which runs to be 120 gold typically to ask them to go there of all places.

Ernesta proudly declared that she would go, with no charge. The kids were surprised, saying that its stupid to go there for nothing in return. But she stated that saving that girl's mother and the kids' happiness, as they all valued the girl as a good friend, was more than enough in return. She set out on her horse after preparing for the travel ahead and went on to the swamp. She went through difficult trials, facing orcs, plant monsters, and a giant spider that guarded a cave, where at the end a hole in the roof of the cafe had the sun shine down on a particular spot, this is where the flower bloomed.

She plucked the flower and rode back to the town, her return got the kids' attention and they all gasped in happiness when she showed them the flower. They all went to the doctor together, on the way she described the adventure she had. The kids now respected her as a true knight, calling her brave and cool. The doctor said the cure would take a couple days to make, so they then waited and the cure was administered to the girl's mother. She recovered from her illness and when she was able to be out and about, she visited Ernesta personally, along with her daughter and thanked her for everything she did for her sake. Ernesta said that she was happy to help and was glad that the cure worked. Ernesta regularly hung out with the kids on in her free time, occasionally visiting the girl's mother and having tea with her.

Due to the quality of this application, and having someone on our administration team vouching for you, I'm going to petition to have your probation waived. All other mods in agreement, please pitch in. -VonXeno
+Support -Bast
+Support -Dungeon_Lord
+Support -SakikoMiley
+Support ~James Almasy

FoxyDollMetal

Name: Elizabeth

Roleplay Name: Erzsebeth Mortem

Players you already know on the on the server (if any): Anybody :(

Previous roleplay experience: Vampire: The Masquerade

What servers have you played on, and how long: I don't remember the name. :(

Why would you like to join our server: I want to try something new in terraria and  I enjoy roleplaying.

You agree to follow the rules?: Oh yes, I'm agree.

You awake slowly, being brought back to consciousness by the feeling of the ocean spray hitting your face, and the sound of waves. You wake with a start, noticing  you're adrift at sea on a piece of driftwood, and there's nothing you can see except the expanse of the sea around you. You subtly remember a storm, and the sound of a large amount of wood cracking. How do you react? (Roleplay it out.): I can only see my mind melted under the beauty of grotesque...Maybe I'm glad... "called by a whisper soon shrouded in blood, obdurate feelings a black heart will thrive, fumigated in a war for one's lust, not just bathing, but weltering in blood..."

You're walking through the muddy tracks of a bustling city fair, and there are sound and smells all around you. An interesting place to be sure, but as you're looking into one of the makeshift bar, you see a bartender slip something suspicious into what looks to be a nobleman's drink. How do you react? (Roleplay it out.): Paradox of self existence... can I save him? Absorb every aspect, maybe I can run to him and make the drink disappear...? Like a cristalised dream, I move slowly and I've got the faith that I could bring paradise to him, I've do things in small doses and I think i can save him.

You're walking through the marketplace of a town, people passing back and quite a bit of confusion going on in what appears to be a rush hour of sorts. Around the middle of the square, a running child crashes  into you, quite hard, and you take a tumble down onto the cobblestones. Instantly the child is helping you up and brushing off your coat, but before you know it, you feel a small hand snatch your purse, and as you turn around, another child is dashing through the crowd with your coin purse in hand, and if you turn back around, the other child has disappeared too, how do you react? (Roleplay it out.):  What can I do? Just run...I will think "Go slow..." If I follow them, maybe the adventure is waiting for me...maybe I will discover the world unexplored, islands and cities...Here I saw, something I couldn't over look...I've been found now...I'm froze by desire, it's a risk I'd take...gets hectic inside of me. The days just begun...this adventure its just the beginning of the infinity.

Unexpected Jihad

Name: Jack Dale

Roleplay Name: Unexpected Jihad

Players you already know on the on the server (if any): Don't know any other players, it's my first time applying.

Previous roleplay experience: Previously participated in a lot of Minecraft RP servers, although I'm not super experienced, I get the gist of most things.

What servers have you played on, and how long: For Terraria? None. For other games, tons, but I'm not sure which specific games I need to talk about so I'll just leave it at that.

Why would you like to join our server: Mostly to meet new individuals, and develop the amount of people I'm able to play Terraria with.

You awake slowly, being brought back to consciousness by the feeling of the ocean spray hitting your face, and the sound of waves. You wake with a start, noticing you're adrift at sea on a piece of driftwood, and there's nothing you can see except the expanse of the sea around you. You subtly remember a storm, and the sound of a large amount of wood cracking. How do you react? (Roleplay it out.):

As I sit up and think of all the experiences I've had as a sailor, and I remember the one most important rule; never panic if you're lost. I look around at the vast ocean around me, and notice nothing but water, not even any islands where I could potentially make a camp, and after realising this, the panic started to settle, it struck me like knives and I only thought about how I was going to have a slow death due to an improper source of food and water. To make the situation worse, I noticed pink jellyfish, with tentacles as long as 10 feet, extending all the way down to the deep, dark ocean, where the unknown lies. To prevent myself from panicking even more, I kept repeating that single golden phrase; never panic if you're lost. Continuously repeating this phrase allowed me to regain a rational thought process, and I began to think that not all hope was lost when I saw the small wooden paddle on top of the raft lying next to me, and I just seriously hoped that the tide and paddling would eventually bring me to the shore of any type of land no matter how mysterious it was.

My mother always told me, 'curiosity killed the cat', and I tried to ignore the fact that it could be poison and that an innocent man could die today, but that ache in my heart prevented me from standing by and doing nothing. So I thought, and tried to think of an innovative plan that could not only save the man but prevent myself from getting into trouble as well, but nothing came. The clock was ticking and I was running out of time and as the man began to move the drink closer to his mouth every millisecond, in this desperate situation I could only think of one idea where I would have to potentially sacrifice myself in order to protect the nobleman, so all I did was shout "Stop! That drink has poison in it!" but to my surprise, the bartender didn't do anything that put me in danger but instead realised in a panic that he had been found out and ran away from the bar as fast as possible. After this eventful situation, the man quickly thanked me and offered me a bag full of gold coins but I kindly declined as I had made my own wish come true today; to become the ideal hero.

You're walking through the marketplace of a town, people passing back and quite a bit of confusion going on in what appears to be a rush hour of sorts. Around the middle of the square, a running child crashes into you, quite hard, and you take a tumble down onto the cobblestones. Instantly, the child is helping you up and brushing off your coat, but before you know it, you feel a small hand snatch your purse, and as you turn around, another child is dashing through the crowd with your coin purse in hand, and if you turn back around, the other child has disappeared too, how do you react? (Roleplay it out.):

Unlike others who would panic in this situation, I quickly reacted and made the decision to chase the child that helped me up and although the child was short and skinny, I could see people looking down and jolting out of the way of something, which was obviously the child trying to run away as fast as possible, however, as the more athletically built and older man, I quickly ran towards the direction where people were moving out of the way of a certain something and caught up to a child who was trying his best to run away. The child looked back and realised he wasn't going to outrun me and tried his best surprise me and suddenly turn left into a small alley, which would be advantageous towards him due to his size, I caught him by his shirt just before he was able to enter the alley, and he looked towards me with a defiant face and tried to hit me in the face with his minuscule, child-like fists, but was unable to reach me as I held the child out with my long arms and threatened to kill him unless he returned the gold he stole from me. Luckily, the child lost the defiant face and instead became scared because if he hadn't, I wouldn't have been able to do much because there was no way I was going to hurt a child who barely looked 8 years old.

As I was brought somewhere which seemed like the child's home, I was struck by the smell of sickness and poverty, which smelled worse than anything I've ever smelt, but I still maintained a poker face as I didn't want to break composure in front of the child, and as I was led in, I saw the state of the place the child was living in; dirty and super tiny. There were 5 other children who looked even younger than the other child who led me here, and finally, there was one woman lying on the bed coughing, who looked like the children's mother, looked so sick and fragile that my heart began to give way and realised that I could be someone who changed someone else's life in a better way, and I decided to do just that, and told the children to keep the money but restrain from doing that kind of scheme again due to the danger of the situation. The children smiled and looked really happy, which allowed me to leave their home with a smile on my face as well.

Accepted - Decent RP but... Odd. Also, change your roleplay name to fit in more with the world.

Pvt. Stupidhead

Name: Jonas/Johnathan, English version.

Roleplay Name: Ra'Shak

Players you already know on the on the server (if any): Some adminstrative figures, otherwise unsure.

Previous roleplay experience: GMod, Terraria, Minecraft.

What servers have you played on, and how long: HGN-STALKER (3-8 hours), HL2RP (200+ hours), Mass Effect (100+ hours), WW3RP (50 hours), Medieval RP (200+ hours)

Why would you like to join our server: I believe that there's fun to be had on roleplay servers, and I'm also interested in trying out new things.

You agree to follow the rules?: Yes I do.

You agree to a One week probation Period?: Of course I do.

Ra'Shak began to regain his conciousness, looking around to environment as his dazed eyes tried to take in the information around him. He felt the cool, breeze air go up against him- and the shocking realisation that he was surrounded by water kicked in, almost causing him to fall off the raft.

"D-damn! Where the heck..." he looked over towards his wrists, shackles seemingly in place aorund them. A puzzle piece, to him of what he is doing there. He remembered some night, a party... capturing him. Prisoner on a vessel... rocks came, smashed it to pieces. He looked around for a wreckage, which non where to be seen. He sighed in relief, and quickly began to try to force the shackles off his wrists- clearly failing. He sighed, his agile form not truely allowing him to force them open, and his lack of intelligence made sure he couldn't cast a spell without a scroll.

Ra'Shak had to try to get back to shore, get away from all of this... get these shackles off him. He looked over towards the sun, remembering an old saying- the sun goes up west, comes down east. East often lead to civilization... He quickly dipped his hands into the water, and began to row his way towards East, hoping to come across something to save him.

Ra'Shak looked on as the scene took place, and eyed the nobleman quietly. Ra'Shak stepped into the makeshift bar. He looked at the nobleman sipping his own drink, and quickly falling forward- too quick and too silent to be a deadly poison. Ra'Shak smirked, and said. "Very, very sloppy of you."

"What?" the Bartender quipped, looking over towards him.

"You slipped a mickey in that nobleman's drink." Ra'Shak said, sipping his own drink once more as he glanced at the man.

"No... Why would I-"

"For what's in his pocket, that much is clear."

The bartender sighed deeply, and looked over towards the guards in the distance. "How much to keep you quiet?"

"Seventy five."

"Seventy five... what? Silver coins?"

"Seventy Five percent of the coins in that noble man's purse."

"T-that's outrageous! Fifty!" The Bartender's face grew red as the conversation went on.

Ra'Shak looked behind him, and waved towards the guards in a friendly manner, they seemed somewhat skeptical of him and the bartender.

"... Sixty?"

Ra'Shak shook his head to the man.

"Fine! Take what you can and get the hell out of here!"

Ra'Shak reached over for the belt of the rich man, and with his dagger swiftly cut off the man's purse, and rushed out of the makeshift bar.

Ra'Shak quickly realised how much money was in his purse, and dashed after the kid. He had to track him down, and get back the money- now. He shoved aside the crowd that were surrounding him, and hollared out "Stop the kid! Thief!" in which, to his delight- many decided to help out. As they saw the kid run amongst them, they quickly reached for him- trying to take grasp of his clothing until the blacksmith got a firm grip on his arm. The kid yelped mercy as he was lifted up in the air.

"Aha! So you steal off a gentleman, for what?!" he yelled out, the kid murmuring and shaking his head. The Blacksmith took ahold of the pouch, and handed it towards Ra'Shak "Here ya go... should I give him a good spankin'?"

"No... Let him go, I think he has learnt his lesson." Ra'Shak said calmly. The kid was dropped, the Blacksmith gave Ra'Shak a nod before walking off. Once the crowd began to disperse, Ra'Shak reached over for his pouch, taking out a gold coin and passed it over to the kid. "Nice tactic, but your mate let you down with the distraction. And you were too rough when you took the purse. And also- you must ALWAYS walk away, if you have to run: do it somewhere you know the best. Got it?" The kid nodded, and quickly ran off towards the bread store.
Accepted- Wait for an admin to PM you the password.
Given the nature of his in-game disposition and the quality of his app, I recommend that his probation period be waived. Chime in if you support, staff. -Bast
Agreed. -Syl
Agreed. -Dungeon_Lord

excitestudios

Name: Zach (I would prefer not to reveal my last name)

Roleplay Name: Oxrune, "The Enlightened"

Players you already know on the on the server (if any): I do not know any of the native Terrarians to this plane of existence.

Previous roleplay experience: Garry's Mod, WoW, Unturned

What servers have you played on, and how long: Various, and generally a couple weeks at a time. For this reason, I do not remember most of the servers.

Why would you like to join our server: To get back into roleplaying after a fairly long break from it, and besides, I have not yet had experience with the roleplaying community in Terraria.

You agree to follow the rules?: Absolutely.

You agree to a One week probation Period?: It's only fair.

"Finally..." Oxrune muttered to himself, "a little peace and quiet for once." his face feels sunburned. He turns to the ocean and scoops some of the tepid water into his reddened face. "This place looks empty," thinks Oxrune. "Good. Nobody to speak to." Oxrune looks up at the sky. "It's nearly nighttime. Better get a move on." he snaps his fingers igniting a small, green flame, just enough to provide light. "The practical thing to do is to find some food. I'm starving." He walks off down the beach.

"damn..." thinks Oxurne, "I assume I'll have to save his sorry skin, won't I?" Oxrune pulls his hood over his head and melds with the crowd. While he is trying to scout out the situation, the nobleman begins raising the glass to his face! "damn! No time to think!" Oxrune sends a glowing white projectile hex hurdling from his palm towards the Nobleman's glass. The glass smashes in his hand. The nobleman's head whips around. "Who dares disturb me!?" he looks furious. "Is he looking in my direction?" Oxurne wonders, frantically. He slips back and sticks to the shadows of the crowd.

"Little bastards!" Oxrune begins pursuit of the child with his wallet. The child takes a sharp turn into a smokey alleyway. Oxrune nearly trips on the sharp turn, but rights himself and continues running, growing more furious. The child looks back, but Oxrune is not there! "Hello." says a voice before the boy. The child turns around to see Oxrune standing before him, in a cloud of smoke. "I believe you have something of mine."

Accepted- Wait for an admin to PM you the password.

dragonkid000

Name: dragonkid000

Roleplay Name: Drew Red

Players you already know on the on the server (if any): I do not know anyone currently playing on the server.

Previous roleplay experience: I have previously played on a similar RP terraria server 2 years ago, but that is the extent of it.

What servers have you played on, and how long: I played on a server 2 years ago but i have forgotten the name, i played on it for a few months

Why would you like to join our server: I enjoy RPing very much and was holping to find a well established server, Which led me to you guys.

You agree to follow the rules?: Yes

You agree to a One week probation Period?: Of course

You awake slowly, being brought back to consciousness by the feeling of the ocean spray hitting your face, and the sound of waves. You wake with a start, noticing  you're adrift at sea on a piece of driftwood, and there's nothing you can see except the expanse of the sea around you. You subtly remember a storm, and the sound of a large amount of wood cracking. How do you react? (Roleplay it out.): As i wake up and start to become aware of where a was currently at, i start to curse under my breath. "Out of all the people, I had to be the one in this situation?" I shout directly above me. I not mad, just slightly annoyed about the current situration. The storm most likely sunk the ship, meaning that the chance for rescuers looking for me are about 32%. From where the ship when the storm hit us, we were about to come in sight of port. This would mean that i drifted away from the island to god knows where. I sigh. Mabey Lady Luck will take pity on for once, though knowing her she'll probably lead a kraken to me.

You're walking through the muddy tracks of a bustling city fair, and there are sound and smells all around you. An interesting place to be sure, but as you're looking into one of the makeshift bar, you see a bartender slip something suspicious into what looks to be a nobleman's drink. How do you react? (Roleplay it out.): I take note of the bartender's fetures as well as where the bar currently stood. " Excuse me bartender " I call. As soon as he comes over, I wisper to him "I saw what you did to that nobleman, and it'll be common knowlege among the city guards. That is unless I receive "compensation" for seeing such an act transpire". The man looks indecisive, but reluctently pulls some silver coins out from his pocket and puts them in my palm. "Is that enough"? The man asks. "Of course, it'll be as if i was never there" I turn and leave from the site. a few moments later i see two guards passing by me. I can't wait to tell them all about the bartender and the nobleman.

You're walking through the marketplace of a town, people passing back and quite a bit of confusion going on in what appears to be a rush hour of sorts. Around the middle of the square, a running child crashes  into you, quite hard, and you take a tumble down onto the cobblestones. Instantly the child is helping you up and brushing off your coat, but before you know it, you feel a small hand snatch your purse, and as you turn around, another child is dashing through the crowd with your coin purse in hand, and if you turn back around, the other child has disappeared too, how do you react? (Roleplay it out.): Children these days, have no respect for thier elders. They remind me of when i was thier age. I chuckle a little as i remember those golden times. "Oh well" I mutter "Hopefully they get someone who was not prepaired for a hit and run." I imagine the boys faces when they open a purse filled with small pebbles and start to chuckle some more.
Accepted, please wait for an admin to PM you the password for use after the free-for-all weekend

ajax6893

Name: Jared

Roleplay Name: Mikael Traven

Players you already know on the on the server (if any): I do not know any players on the server

Previous roleplay experience: Let's see, I started tabletop roleplaying with my brother and his friends when I was twelve. Since then I have done tabletop roleplay with various groups as I went through school. I've also done roleplay on various Minecraft servers and one Terraria server (that was a while ago).

What servers have you played on, and how long: I've played on one Terraria server when I first got the game and I no longer remember the name of the server. Unfortunately, the server soon died after I joined, which was a pity because I do remember that it was fun.

Why would you like to join our server: I would like to join your server because I enjoy both Terraria and roleplaying immensely. I also hope to help others to have a good time doing both these things.

You agree to follow the rules?: I do agree to follow the rules.

You agree to a One week probation Period?: I do agree to a one week probation period.

You awake slowly, being brought back to consciousness by the feeling of the ocean spray hitting your face, and the sound of waves. You wake with a start, noticing  you're adrift at sea on a piece of driftwood, and there's nothing you can see except the expanse of the sea around you. You subtly remember a storm, and the sound of a large amount of wood cracking. How do you react? (Roleplay it out.): Mikael rubs his head and says aloud, "Ugh, I must have hit my head pretty hard..." he looks around again and realizes where he is and that he is utterly alone on the vast expanse of the sea. He breathes deeply, trying to think of anything that he could do to either find land or let someone know he was out here. He cries a little as he realizes his chances are very slim. He is alone in the middle of the sea, and he only knows the direction of East and West due to the sun. He gathers himself up. He knew the ship was headed west, so that is the way he will go. he gets on his knees and begins to paddle westward, hoping beyond hope that he can get to land.

You're walking through the muddy tracks of a bustling city fair, and there are sound and smells all around you. An interesting place to be sure, but as you're looking into one of the makeshift bar, you see a bartender slip something suspicious into what looks to be a nobleman's drink. How do you react? (Roleplay it out.): Mikael turns to the makeshift bar, determined to warn this nobleman about what just transpired. He slides himself onto the seat next to the noble man and orders a drink to keep the bartender busy. Mikael then quietly tells the nobleman what he just saw, waits for his drink, pays for it then gets up and leaves, letting the nobleman worry about what he had told him.

You're walking through the marketplace of a town, people passing back and quite a bit of confusion going on in what appears to be a rush hour of sorts. Around the middle of the square, a running child crashes  into you, quite hard, and you take a tumble down onto the cobblestones. Instantly the child is helping you up and brushing off your coat, but before you know it, you feel a small hand snatch your purse, and as you turn around, another child is dashing through the crowd with your coin purse in hand, and if you turn back around, the other child has disappeared too, how do you react? (Roleplay it out.): Mikael whirls around again and yells, "Hey! That kid took my money!" Mikael begins to push his way through the crowd, going as fast as he can, but he cannot keep up with a little kid in such a large crowd, not to mention the kid is probably in better shape than Mikael. He stops to catch his breath and think, determining that going to the guards would be the most prudent course of action. Mikael searches for a bit before finding a guard. He gets the guards attention and informs the guard about what had transpired. Mikael also acknowledges to himself that he might need to earn more money in the meantime, so he also begins looking for work.
Accepted, please wait for an admin to PM you the password for use after the free-for-all weekend