Yes
6 (37.5%)
No
6 (37.5%)
Undecided
4 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Silver Knight

Since this idea was mentioned I have made this poll to see who would be interested in Iseyu becoming a forum roleplay instead.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Syndraell

I will admit that I have never used a forum to roleplay. IRC would work well, but there are some people that wouldn't know how to use IRC clients.

I would also suggest some chatbox of some sort, with a way to log the chats for newcomers to be able to read into it's history.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Silver Knight

Several votes and no comments? Post if you want the roleplay to be continued as a forum-based roleplay or would you prefer it become the new minecraft server? Opinions please.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Syndraell

Quote from: SilverKnight on 11-10-2014
would you prefer it become the new minecraft server?

Not going to do that. Iseyu is what it is. it's either going to be a terraria roleplay server or a forum roleplay.

Needless to say I want to do some rather nice things with minecraft. Some of which are still in progress (such as modding... Not having fun trying to put that all together)

That being said, I will vehemently watch characters and their applications. I would prefer that the minecraft server not suffer the horrible fate that Iseyu did.

Dungeon_Lord

Forum roleplays are awkwardly paced, something about the time between the interactions often makes the experience less real.
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

Syndraell

Quote from: Dungeon_Lord on 12-10-2014
Forum roleplays are awkwardly paced, something about the time between the interactions often makes the experience less real.

You could fund the terraria server if you want, I have it backed up to the last minute.

Dungeon_Lord

Quote from: James Almasy on 12-10-2014
Quote from: Dungeon_Lord on 12-10-2014

You could fund the terraria server if you want, I have it backed up to the last minute.

I would if I had a job still...
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.