The Fall of the Mage's College

Started by Syndraell, 18-09-2014

Syndraell

Dark thunderstorms have been encountered throughout the land of Iseyu... Black clouds with red coursing through it, as lightning strikes anything it pleases... It happens in the middle of a day with no warning, as a clear sky can be filled with demonic storm-clouds and purple flashes touch the ground, incinerating and destroying whatever it connects with.

But the storms have been seen in a wide area, seemingly moving to some place. And today, that place was discovered. The storm has gathered en masse over the Mage's Tower, rumbling and letting off small streaks of lightning preventing anyone from getting close. The clouds started to rotate about the tower, creating a funnel leading deep within the cloud, and not a soul could believe what happened... Nor would they want to see it happen again.

A few strikes of lightning came from the cloud, as a sort of anchor... They bounced off the walls of the funnel and connected to the Tower, seeming to pulsate... and then the funnel started to show a light from within... a light appeared at the other end, as if seeing the light into the afterlife. But that light grew, as a huge lightning bolt came crashing out of it like a demon released from its prison. It struck the tower... and the tower was literally torn asunder. brick and mortar went flying like miniature comets, and embedded itself within the ground below. what solid pieces of the tower remained crashed to the ground, leaving a burn on what was left on the ground floor of the tower.

It was the Eye. The feared banner of Galdea, burned into solid stone... People have heard rumors of an Invasion, and this only confirmed their fear. Fortunately, no one was killed in the blast, although dozens were injured.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Cross

Is this an event, a story, or a story leading up to an event?
-Insert clever signature here-

Syndraell

an event that's gonna happen in about 10-20 minutes.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

shadowheart

Returning Caphori member. Some of you may remember me as Alexander Fornet, or Kilin Goldbeard.