Standard for Science/Magic behind Teleportation Stuff Related to Iseyu

Started by Dungeon_Lord, 02-09-2014

Dungeon_Lord

So I think we need a standard of science/magic for why people are teleporting to or out of Iseyu. I'd be more then happy to write up a complete topic on the science since these type of things are my bread and butter, but I'd like to know before I did anything so drastic if there was already an idea set in place or if it was all being kind of as we go.

I was thinking about perhaps dimensional planes where Iseyu is a bubble that isn't directly correlated to any plane of existence, but is simply connected through a series of unstable portals or pathways. So when you leave a certain boundary around Iseyu, in its sea, you'd be teleported by a random set of pathways to a plane of existence or different dimension. However, getting to Iseyu is by random chance since the portal(s) in your current dimension may not always be available. The difference being when you go through a portal to Iseyu it is a guaranteed travel destination only leaving where you end up in Iseyu to mystery, though it is generally by sea since that is the largest portion of the pocket dimension. This is just a light summary or suggestion, the actually topic would be much more flushed out.

I have explained this before. a few times, to be Exact.
When my pc stops being a pain, I will type it up.
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

Cross

-Insert clever signature here-

Dungeon_Lord

If I made an official one I'd flush it out so it is more simple. There just needs to be a system in my opinion.
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.