Temporary Mods Needed

Started by Syndraell, 28-06-2014

Syndraell

Well, seeing as grub has gone to basic training, matter has disappeared, and Von is going to be gone another month to get back to the states... I need some extra manpower.

Servers You Play On?:
Past Experience:
Why Should We Pick You?:
How long have you played on the server?:
What do you intend to do with your powers?:
Can you be active every day?:
Position Applying for (Forum/Ingame/Both):
People that referred you for this position(optional, screenshots only):

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Minion

Gamer Alias: Dante the Undead
Servers You Play On?: Iseyu
Past Experience: aceon and caphori
Why Should We Pick You?: I don't have a temper and try to hear out everything.
How long have you played on the server?: Not sure, feels like 2 years?
What do you intend to do with your powers?: Just keep an eye on the landscape and make sure everythings as it should be.
Can you be active every day?: Yeah I can, Ill just stop playing xbox360.
Position Applying for (Forum/Ingame/Both): Temp mod
People that referred you for this position(optional, screenshots only): No one referred, just answering the call.

Accepted. I'm gonna fast-track you to Moderator status. If everything goes well until the other mods return, I will let you keep your position.

Dungeon_Lord

Gamer Alias: Jules Verne
Servers You Play On?: Iseyu, Sc2 Cortex Community, a local roleplay server with my friends.
Past Experience: Caphori, Sc2 Cortex Community, a local roleplay server with my friends.
Why Should We Pick You?: Because you need man powa
How long have you played on the server?: Counting Caphori I don't know anymore. Multiple years?
What do you intend to do with your powers?: Keep people in check and prevent a rising of Abby 2.0
Can you be active every day?: Not ingame, but on the forums I can
Position Applying for (Forum/Ingame/Both): Forum mostly, but I'll mod in game if I see poor behavior
People that referred you for this position(optional, screenshots only): None, I am a wolf in the night.

Accepted. I think I had you as a trial before; and i forget the outcome.
Hope you don't mind being a trial again.
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

Dungeon_Lord

You were going to trial me then went MIA for a while without saying anything.
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

Syndraell

Quote from: Dungeon_Lord on 29-06-2014
You were going to trial me then went MIA for a while without saying anything.

Damn. Oh well.
Lemme fix up things forumwise.

as for gamewise, just keep an eye on things if you can.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Syl

Gamer Alias: Eirkash/Syl
Servers You Play On?: Iseyu
Past Experience: I was a mod on the server a year or two ago, and resigned because my life was getting in the way of me being an effective mod.
Why Should We Pick You?: Because I've been a mod on the server before, and spent a LOT of time on the server, as a player and as a mod.
How long have you played on the server?: 3+ years now I believe.
What do you intend to do with your powers?: I'd like to help out on the server in any way I can, to monitoring to helping people out, or anything that's needed of me.
Can you be active every day?: I can, every night.
Position Applying for (Forum/Ingame/Both): Both
People that referred you for this position(optional, screenshots only): No one.

Accepted
Welcome back to the crew.

bastidon

Gamer Alias: Gray
Servers You Play On?: Isyeu and used to be on Caphori
Past Experience: Tons of role play now, was a mod on Caphori, play DnD frequently and about a year of lotro rp.
Why Should We Pick You?: Was a mod on caphori, was previously accepted as a mod here, but it was never official.
How long have you played on the server?: 3+ years
What do you intend to do with your powers?: Try to help the community flourish by working with the mod team to get activity back up. 
Can you be active every day?: I pretty much already am.
Position Applying for (Forum/Ingame/Both): Both.
People that referred you for this position(optional, screenshots only): Nobody I have screencaps of at least.

Approved
I'm not an asshole, I just play one on TV.

Put me in coach I'm ready.

srgghostkilla

Quote from: bastidon on 24-07-2014
Gamer Alias: Gray
Servers You Play On?: Isyeu and used to be on Caphori
Past Experience: Tons of role play now, was a mod on Caphori, play DnD frequently and about a year of lotro rp.
Why Should We Pick You?: Was a mod on caphori, was previously accepted as a mod here, but it was never official.
How long have you played on the server?: 3+ years
What do you intend to do with your powers?: Try to help the community flourish by working with the mod team to get activity back up. 
Can you be active every day?: I pretty much already am.
Position Applying for (Forum/Ingame/Both): Both.
People that referred you for this position(optional, screenshots only): Nobody I have screencaps of at least.

+ Support from me, he has always been there even when the server was experiencing tough times.

SakikoMiley

Gamer Alias: Remilia ( full name: Remilia Scarlet )
Servers You Play On?: Was on Caphori and now Iseyu
Past Experience: Quite a bit on caphori, though admittedly I was more towards the dying years.
Why Should We Pick You?: I only desire to help the other moderators and other players to have fun, to beautify and enhance the world, and make it more fun to play on.
How long have you played on the server?: Fffft, My memory is unreliable but...One and a half years? Two?
What do you intend to do with your powers?: With approval from other mods on my ideas (always like to have more than one opinion) I would want to help build the larger, more time consuming and irritating projects alongside some little ideas I have of my own, help the other players, and just have some good ol' fun.
Can you be active every day?: Until my school starts back up in a little less than a month, yes. After that, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
Position Applying for (Forum/Ingame/Both): I can manage both.
People that referred you for this position(optional, screenshots only): Nobody, unfortunately. I just desided to apply so I could be of assistance.