[IC] Help wanted

Started by sashatheboss, 28-05-2014

sashatheboss

Hello, this is Anna Topaz.
A huge ammount of potion recipes have been discovered, and they all require fish as ingredient. That's why I need help.

If you are brave enough to grab a fish rod and bring me fishes, I'll pay you very well. For each cookable fish I give you 10 silver. For a fish that can be crafted into a potion (princess fish, for example), I give you 100 silver.

There are some kinds of fish I wont accept, like Zombie Fish. Don't give me those. Looking into the future, I can see a child who gives rewards for that fishes.

The witch in black.

Cross

Couldn't you put this on the quest board instead?
-Insert clever signature here-

Asgatrave

Actually, it's already posted IC.  Thing is, I haven't been fishing lately, so supplies have been... kinda absent.  I've been so busy working on special projects, I keep forgetting to get more fish... augh.  I miss the days when I could get on and just have a cup of tea with a lovely lady, telling stories of my adventures and the land of Issan.  Seriously, I kept people captivated for hours with this stuff, hahahaha... anyhow, getting side-tracked...

It's posted IC, but her main source for the fish is absent, and there aren't a lot of people on to check the boards for quests, seeing nobody is around for immediate rewards...
I choose my cage and accept my prison, but I will always hold the key.  All you can do is create the obstacles for when I go free...

sashatheboss

I'm often still connecting.