General Discussion

Started by Andrew Weasley, 02-05-2014

Andrew Weasley

Where the fuck is that music coming from?

Edit: Well since this post made a new page, the strange music has gone away.
Keep on keepin on. Lifes a garden, dig it.
Minecraft: Axxal
Steam: call_me_axx

Noctilucent

im glad its gone too.
i hate that song
A girls' tears are only to show to the person you love when you're truly happy, like when your father ridicules me or hits me with just enough force, I get so excited I cry tears of joy.

jaik

Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Andrew Weasley

Well my skin just shivered

Ragolution

Quote from: Jake on 10-05-2014
Quote from: Ragolution on 09-05-2014
[flash=350,1]http://www.youtube.com/v/WfQPenG9z1A&autoplay=1[flash]

Quote from: Noctilucent on 09-05-2014
im glad its gone too.
i hate that song

Quote from: Ragolution on 09-05-2014
Quote from: Noctilucent on 07-05-2014
guys being director of this server is kind of hard, it takes time to get a quality minecraft server.
just be paitnet~! 8)

どこまでも
積み上げるのは

この心

[flash=350,1]http://www.youtube.com/v/WfQPenG9z1A&autoplay=NO[/flash]

You're kidding, right?

Quote from: Noctilucent on 07-05-2014
guys being director of this server is kind of hard, it takes time to get a quality minecraft server.
just be paitnet~! 8)

どこまでも
積み上げるのは

この心

Quote« Last Edit: 16 hours ago by CoolFeerman »

9:07 PM - jon: i edited the music out
9:07 PM - jon: if he keeps doing that i'm gonna do... something

Andrew Weasley

So this is going to be a fantasy based server with magic and special abilities.... what I am wondering is if it will have any steampunk/early engineering aspects?

Something extreme would be robotic arms or eyes to replace parts of the body lost in battle.
Something minor would be steam powered engines or stuff that is actually in the game like pistons and red stone.

Ragolution

Quote from: Andrew Weasley on 12-05-2014
So this is going to be a fantasy based server with magic and special abilities.... what I am wondering is if it will have any steampunk/early engineering aspects?

Something extreme would be robotic arms or eyes to replace parts of the body lost in battle.
Something minor would be steam powered engines or stuff that is actually in the game like pistons and red stone.

GeniusIngenuity is the 'Engineering' school and it's limited to pre-1300s technology. Anything shy of a cannon, really.

CPftw

I'm just wondering what people are planning on being when the launch happens? Are people going to be Sonoren, Hru-tel, everyman? Fighter, craftsman or mage?
pffft

Andrew Weasley

I plan on being an everyman since I guess it's the closest thing to a normal human and he'll be like a sell sword until he dies or gets money to open up a shop and raise a family or be a knight for a hold or kingdom. The Reveris dream.

What about you motha fuckas?

CPftw

Start up a nice village and have a blast as a Hru-tul for as long as I can
pffft

Ragolution

I'm forced to be the High Constable Soronen of the Wizard School because magic is evil and if I don't drum up support for the faction no one will.

Andrew Weasley

I'm totally going to make another bakery/inn... I feel like I'm always going to be remembered by my little place in Ermor

CoolFeerman

Andrew Weasley

Damn..... there is a lot to explore in this map. Nicely done Feer.
Wonder what the totems are...

CoolFeerman

Quote from: Andrew Weasley on 31-05-2014
Damn..... there is a lot to explore in this map. Nicely done Feer.
Wonder what the totems are...

The Totems are just some peaks I named.
I'm gonna be making a smaller map that is completely snowish, and a desert type map. multiverse is a pretty good plugin.

Andrew Weasley

So if I were to make a little tavern on the side of the road or keep my tent by the water, would there be any way to protect the land? Or is it at the mercy of everyone's nefarious minds? I know I could make a faction and claim land but I don't think I meet the requirements for a faction, unless I may start one for traveling merchants?

CoolFeerman

Quote from: Andrew Weasley on 01-06-2014
So if I were to make a little tavern on the side of the road or keep my tent by the water, would there be any way to protect the land? Or is it at the mercy of everyone's nefarious minds? I know I could make a faction and claim land but I don't think I meet the requirements for a faction, unless I may start one for traveling merchants?

And that's the caveat of being alone. For now I'm purposely leaving stuff like that how it is, 1) to promote settlement growth, 2) because I'm a bastard.

In other news, I made a snow-land that can be accessed by going through the Telecrystal gate by spawn, into the Ultistabilized Telewave Pocket Dimension, or UTPD and going through the portal to Kall. There's also a portal to the WIP Mage's College.

As far as lore about Kall goes: It ties into portal-magic, but basically the ancient Hru-tul had weygates called Overhavet, which were made similar to how modern portals are made. I'm gonna be writing a forum book titled "Treatise on Modern Portals: On Weyves" that'll expand more on this. An Overhavet leading to Kall was discovered.

As far as lore about the Mage's College (Magus Collegia - name subject to change), basically, eras ago a group of all the races of mer and man came together conjured up the Magus Isles, and now every few millenia the Isles move across the oceans to wherever "shit is going down." This happens to be in Esgar, which is why the College has appeared off the coast.

In even other news, some errors have come up with the server, so it's down for now. Sorry. It'll be back up as soon as it can, but rest assured that none of your progress will be wiped.

meldin

i cant seem to connect to the server. Is it down?

CoolFeerman

Quote from: meldin on 01-06-2014
i cant seem to connect to the server. Is it down?

Quote from: CoolFeerman on 01-06-2014
In even other news, some errors have come up with the server, so it's down for now. Sorry. It'll be back up as soon as it can, but rest assured that none of your progress will be wiped.

Andrew Weasley

Anyone reading this want to get in on the faction I'm starting?
I have one building (my royal tower  8)) already finished if you want to get a feel for what the architecture will look like. The faction will be based on three moral standards: love, honor, and truth. In other words, it's going to be a pretty civil based society and will focus on gaining power and money, etc.. So yeah, I need at least two other people in on it for me to start the faction.
Thought why the hell not post it up in this bitch.

shadowheart

What's the status with the Nether? Will it be enterable? Does the current portal mod break the Nether?

Returning Caphori member. Some of you may remember me as Alexander Fornet, or Kilin Goldbeard.

CoolFeerman

Quote from: shadowheart on 17-06-2014
What's the status with the Nether? Will it be enterable? Does the current portal mod break the Nether?

As far as I know it doesn't break the Nether and I would extremely-emely-emely surprised if it did. It's enterable, though it isn't custom like the main map(s).

shadowheart

Quote from: CoolFeerman on 18-06-2014

As far as I know it doesn't break the Nether and I would extremely-emely-emely surprised if it did. It's enterable, though it isn't custom like the main map(s).
That's fine. A custom nether takes all the fun out of that hell-hole.

Returning Caphori member. Some of you may remember me as Alexander Fornet, or Kilin Goldbeard.

Ragolution

Quote from: shadowheart on 18-06-2014
Quote from: CoolFeerman on 18-06-2014

That's fine. A custom nether takes all the fun out of that hell-hole.

If you pop through one of the portals we use, and are in creative mode, it will tp you to the Nether.